Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I still think it is very odd that he would do such an odd amount - not just do $50 - who empties their pocket and says "here - make it for however much this will buy".

It makes more sense that it could mean something then an inkblot would but that's just me.

Yeah, I was thinking someone (CA or LA) gave him $55 to deposit, and after he paid for the money order that was the amount he had left to send in. I don't think there's anything significant behind it....as much as we'd love there to be! :)

I guess money orders cost a whole lot more in FL then they do here. They're about .50 - 1.00 around here.

I guess money orders cost a whole lot more in FL then they do here. They're about .50 - 1.00 around here.

Maybe it was the money leftover from the first bond and CA/GA told the bondsman to just deposit it into her commissary account instead of refunding it to them? I don't know, all this is just a guess on my part.

Ok - I still think it is very odd that he would do such an odd amount - not just do $50 - who empties their pocket and says "here - make it for however much this will buy".

It makes more sense that it could mean something then an inkblot would but that's just me.

I think it was planned, just to drive us crazy!!!!

I don't think there's anything significant about it either, but it's a little strange since money orders are usually an even amount-say, .75 or 1.00. Not .74 ($52.00-$51.26= .74) or 3.74 ($55.00-$51.26=$3.74).

Anyone ever bought a money order for an odd amount?

the only other thing I can think of was they used all the money in a bank account to get a cashier's check at the bank. ie; there was only $51.26 left in the account :confused:

I think it was planned, just to drive us crazy!!!!

Exactly! They knew we'd obsess about it and tear it apart looking for the hidden meaning, hoping to divert us all off the REAL issues! Sorry, but no chance of that ever happenin'! :)

I dont think they need to send secret messages. She talks to JB almost everyday

I dont think there's any crazy codes or anything with that amount. Not everything that is "odd" means there's a code or conspiracy. I do some pretty odd things sometimes that have absolutely NO meaning to them at all, it just happened that way or whatever. Like the time I transferred 14.83 from my savings to my checking. No reason for that number, I just wanted to empy out the rest of my savings and that is the exact amount I had left. Had a stranger been looking over my shoulder they may have come up with a thousand theories as to why I transfered 14.83 and not just 14. The truth was, there wasn't ANY code or weird stuff happening.

That could also be the total left after an exchange rate. I know when I buy in the US from Canada, I end up with balances like that. Which currency he would be using - I have no idea. lol

Please don't dig into the lives of the two woman who deposited the money into Casey's account. If they did it for attention - you're only giving it to them. If they did it because they support Casey, that's their business. Knowing who they are has nothing to do with finding Caylee or investigating the case.

How do we know that if we do not dig? Their could be an involvement that is not obvious or apparent at first glance, but through some groundbreaking excavations could come to light...or not, but if someone places their own self in the limelight so to speak, who are we not to look at them?:)

$12.00 for a Bible, where are the Gideon's when you need them.

I don't think there's anything significant about it either, but it's a little strange since money orders are usually an even amount-say, .75 or 1.00. Not .74 ($52.00-$51.26= .74) or 3.74 ($55.00-$51.26=$3.74).

Anyone ever bought a money order for an odd amount?

the only other thing I can think of was they used all the money in a bank account to get a cashier's check at the bank. ie; there was only $51.26 left in the account :confused:

Money orders can be bought in any amount you need it. People pay bills with those... and bills don't always round out to the nearest dollar...

Does anyone wonder why Casey didn't buy anything with the money in her account? I don't have a link but it was discussed on NG and on the news. Her deadline was last night and now she won't have the chance again until next Wed. Is she trying to make some kind of statement by doing without the "extras"? Any thoughts?

Does anyone wonder why Casey didn't buy anything with the money in her account? I don't have a link but it was discussed on NG and on the news. Her deadline was last night and now she won't have the chance again until next Wed. Is she trying to make some kind of statement by doing without the "extras"? Any thoughts?

I think she is playing the poor me act, trying to gain some sort of sympathy for herself. I guess it is working since people keep putting money into her account. Or she could be just pouting, like a child that didn't get their way.

IMO she is attempting to appear as a grieving mother. "Don't visit me, I'm not calling anyone, I'm not buying Ho-Ho's and shower shoes..." Too little, too late.

The words and tone of her voice echo through my mind from her previous jail phone call--"All they care about is Caylee....:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow