Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:idea: What she needs to buy is a CONSCIENCE.
Someone can just send her a gift that she does not have to buy… like a bag of GUILT!!

:steamed: :dervish: :behindbar

OR ... are they now trying to debunk the story, so the public won't believe it?

I believe KC is just being herself and lying again . She probably was
trying very hard to capture the attention of the male guard.

Casey is so special the other household name baby killer wrote to her -- Bleech

How pathetic is that !

Someone can just send her a gift that she does not have to buy… like a bag of GUILT!!

And a Bible...

smiley-dance1.gif
smiley-dance1.gif

Surely she's not gone all this time with no soap, shampoo, or toothpaste. Do inmates get a little "Wecome" package upon arrival?
Oh, CW...too funny...like when the airlines lose your luggage and they provide you with a toothbrush...or more like a Welcome Wagon gift when you move into a new neighborhood?

Yes, it's on the link. Shampoo, deoderant, noxema, clothes, etc. Blah, blah! Oh, and it looks like she'll be writing some letters.

Just my thought, but I think it is very strange she did not get Tampex. I believe she is expecting again. Wasn't that on the list. A friend of mine works at the jail here in Ga. and she said that all personal items have to be bought from store call. She has been in jail long enough this time to need them by now.

Just my thought, but I think it is very strange she did not get Tampex. I believe she is expecting again. Wasn't that on the list. A friend of mine works at the jail here in Ga. and she said that all personal items have to be bought from store call. She has been in jail long enough this time to need them by now.

Casey has only been in jail for about 2 weeks.

I wonder if KC will send thank you notes to those that donated money to her account.
Yeah right. Miss emotionless I highly doubt it. I am sure and would bet money that it will be men that she is writing to.

I wonder if KC will send thank you notes to those that donated money to her account.
Yeah right. Miss emotionless I highly doubt it. I am sure and would bet money that it will be men that she is writing to.

Here in my state, the inmates are given specifics on what they can and cannot write, what they can and cannot receive. Demerits are given if violated and they lose one days worth of good behavior towards their eventual release and their stay is extended.

She can write all she wants but and that is one huge BUT, her incoming and outgoing mail is censored and anything that is sexual, provocative in nature will be removed. Magazines are perused extensively for codes as well as photos. So she may think she is getting away with writing whatever she wants. Doesn't mean it will get into the postal system or she will receive it.

Also her cell is checked on a daily basis for any prohibited items as well. She has to clean her own cell and make her cot according to jail standards. She has to eat when told and within the time frame given. She really isn't just reading and sleeping on HER time schedule. Add to this scenario is the fact that she has absolutely no privacy from any movement she does. All caught on film and saved.

She is getting what she deserves. A small taste of her future life.

I would think those would be provided by the county. Otherwise, what would women who have no money in their account do?

I would think those would be provided by the county. Otherwise, what would women who have no money in their account do?

Yeah, seriously. They don't have money to buy tampons, so good luck with that?

Well if the state is paying, I think that she should be given a big ole chunky pad and a nice elastic belt to buckle it on!

Sorry, I had a snarky moment....but it did make me feel better.:crazy:

ETA: Plus it's cheaper and the fine citizens of OC have paid enough regarding KC

Well if the state is paying, I think that she should be given a big ole chunky pad and a nice elastic belt to buckle it on!

Omg, THAT is the post of the day! LMAO!

ETA: Plus it's cheaper and the fine citizens of OC have paid enough regarding KC

ROFL!! That is sooooo wrong its Hilarious!!!
Make her waddle!

Yep, that is what our state gives the female inmates, pads with the sticky tape. They cannot have the belts. My daughter nearly had a fit with the guards when she was on her period when she was taken into custody. She even went as far as to tell them she was allergic to the fragrance they had on them. Didn't work, and boy was she pissed.

I think I read somewhere they are given pads - tampons they have to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member