DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

it's a 3 not 8

can't check deeply into the docs from here at work, but I can't believe
#1 that she would be so stupid as to write those things IF it was shortly after Caylee had been removed from her life and
#2 as wild as she was about her new boyfriend, I believe if it had been during June of 08 that there would at least be a reference to her "new playing house" living arrangements and the mention of boyfriend,even if not by his name.

I would also presume that '03 would refer to year but it seems that Casey and her family tend to overuse and often misuse words and grammer in their speech. So perhaps this is just an overdone page number?

But but but in 03 she was 16,17 or?would she have written something like this back then?

just asking

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

Here's another pic of the book from WFTV9

IMO, She may have put '03 on the top to try and throw things off, she was thinking of how to cover things up if she got caught IMO...

Maybe the year she was supposed to graduate?

WESH is reporting it as 2008:

"10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, said, "I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time." The date puts it a few days after Caylee was last seen alive."

(emphasis added)

http://www.wesh.com/news/18738287/detail.html

Think about that for a few minutes. A few days after her daughter was supposedly kidnap and she was so worried; doing her own investigation; etc. and she writes about how happy she is and about a decision she recently made that she is a bit worried about but confident in, at the same time. Just let that roll around in your mind a bit.

June 21

--I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for every-thing to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see.
--This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow.
--I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people.
--I am finally happy, let's just hope that it doesn't change.

:eek:
:sick:
She's cooked.
It's over.
Guess she's all happy now.:behindbar
Wonder what all her "free help" thinks now.:rolleyes:
:cow: imo

Betcha LE has a receipt for that lil' diary to prove it was purchased in 2008 ;)

It appears to me that some of the pages prior to the one we are seeing have been torn out, my girls would do this with their journals too. They were not that sentimental about keeping them or dedicated about writing in them and this may be the case with KC and the reason for the "03" date. Just recycling an old journal. JMO.

Betcha LE has a receipt for that lil' diary to prove it was purchased in 2008 ;)

Even if they don't,why would they seize a 2003 diary?
Nah it's a 2008 one and it's not good for the defence. :D

imo

IMO~ it seems pages are torn out...I have done this numerous times...I am a great journal starter...but bad finisher...I can see her starting all over again...

When would the body have been dumped in the timeline...def. before the 21st right.

As a mom of teens it doesn't really sound like a 16-17 yo...

She wasn't home on June 21st of '08.

Unless she carted the diary around with her and Lee brought it back from Tony's apt with her other things, how would it have gotten back to the house?

doesn't teh middle look like pages were torn out?

I thought that it looked like pages were removed also....
To me, it is like she was writing in that diary, and did not make many entries. Then, ripped out all of the past entries- and started anew on the June date. she just took out ANYTHING that was CAYLEE. I bet if garbage pickers had gotten to their garbage sooner, we'd have seen those entries. Just like the page of firsts she chucked....

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member