Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what you mean...?? :waitasec:

The journal- ohh, oops, nevermind. I thought the lastest discussion was that the picture on the front of the one she wrote in wasn't fish but the tropical one. I misunderstood their discussion- they were saying that the latest picture someone posted wasn't the book she wrote in..

ie, I'm an idiot! LOL

You may be right, Mac. It certainly seems like Casey to lose interest in things.

I'm wondering if we should all do an exercise to put this in perspective. Here's our assignment. Go back and read the entry again and instead of the murder being the big life changing event, insert in your mind that she's talking about losing her virginity.

Everyone report back when you're done.

*resp snipped.
i don't want to be difficult ecs .... but it doesn't sound to me like something related to loosing your virginity. all that talk of 'the end justifies the means', and ' want to know what the furure holds'. they're just not the kinda subjects loosing your virginity prompts you to share w/ dear diary, or talk/think about. you talk about, err, other things .... and i know coz i've done it
blushing.gif

I never knew that. Why couldn't they use that to rule out suspects, such as the family that was crucified by the press.

Please don't believe everything you read and please go read the JB threads ...

JBR Case is being reopened so JUSTICE Is coming ..... :cool:

FOR JON BENET :blowkiss:

I am not sure what you mean...?? :waitasec:

I think JWG that the poster just quoted you but meant to quote me or any of the other posters that found more pics

I said that her pic was not the pic of the diary

i don't want to be difficult ecs .... but it doesn't sound to me like something related to loosing your virginity. all that talk of 'the end justifies the means', and ' want to know what the furure holds'. they're just not the kinda subjects loosing your virginity prompts you to share w/ dear diary, or talk/think about. you talk about, err, other things .... and i know coz i've done it
blushing.gif

Definitely not to do with virginity in my opinion...

But I still think the writing is *suspect* but then LE will be able to do handwriting comparisons and analysis

*resp snipped.
blushing.gif

Never said it was gospel. It was just something to consider. Remember, this is Casey we're talking about.

It's seems the only context people are reading this is the context of murdering her child. Not that I believe she's innocent or anything, far from it. It just seems people are always ready to jump on the bandwagon but are very hesitant get off of it when it's proven otherwise. All I'm suggesting is taking a step back and looking at it from another angle.

OSCO investigators and the FBI are pretty smart cookies. If there's any connection with this diary to the murder, they will make it and prove it. Right now, all we can do is speculate. This is just like the "book" in the crime scene pictures. Everyone was convinced that it was the Frieda Fuzzypaws book and that it would play into the Zanny story that KC wove. It was a sign. I just don't want to be fooled again. I thought it was a book until the proof was blatantly thrust before my eyes and I had to eat some crow. Is there any proof on the Dec 20th search warrant property forms that LE took the diary? If they didn't take it, it probably doesn't have much relevance as evidence.

JMHO, can't wait for the next doc dump!

Never said it was gospel. It was just something to consider. Remember, this is Casey we're talking about.

It's seems the only context people are reading this is the context of murdering her child. Not that I believe she's innocent or anything, far from it. It just seems people are always ready to jump on the bandwagon but are very hesitant get off of it when it's proven otherwise. All I'm suggesting is taking a step back and looking at it from another angle.

OSCO investigators and the FBI are pretty smart cookies. If there's any connection with this diary to the murder, they will make it and prove it. Right now, all we can do is speculate. This is just like the "book" in the crime scene pictures. Everyone was convinced that it was the Frieda Fuzzypaws book and that it would play into the Zanny story that KC wove. It was a sign. I just don't want to be fooled again. I thought it was a book until the proof was blatantly thrust before my eyes and I had to eat some crow. Is there any proof on the Dec 20th search warrant property forms that LE took the diary? If they didn't take it, it probably doesn't have much relevance as evidence.

I agree

and um WTF LOL I missed it about the book at the Death scene...It wasnt ??? What was it :eek: :blush: i might have to eat crow too

i agree w/ you. i doubt virginity was the subject under scrutiny here, but that's not to say a great number of other topics don't fit the bill nicely. i also agree that it's difficult to imagine what goes on in casey's mind, the way she perceives the world and how she would then translate it onto paper. she simply doesn't think in any normal way.
it does fit very well w/ what we all suspect it to be, but we can't know when it was written or what it's really about so there's no point carrying on as though it's a given fact.

I agree

and um WTF LOL I missed it about the book at the Death scene...It wasnt ??? What was it :eek: :blush: i might have to eat crow too
"The Book" was a Kindercare daycare yard sign.

Actually, to be precise, the pictures of the journal are from the Dec. 20 warrant.

Thanks, JWG! I just saw that date in a blog and was trying to confirm it another way. Came here to ask and found you'd already answered! Guess the pics explain it.
mw_slap.gif

Do you recall if the list of items collected that day was released? I was just scanning through the discovery docs and haven't come across it yet. The one from the 11th, yes, but not that one.

Also, on the 11th two handwritten notes were collected. Have you identified what those were yet? TIA

Does anyone recall seeing a property form for items collected on 12/20? I'm not finding it but will keep looking if someone remembers it.

NM, found the handwritten one. The pink scrapbook page listed, does anyone remember what that was? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hurt911official