Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Baez is adamant the diary is from 2003. From his just filed Motion about his witness list :

Kenneth Drupiewski was listed to rebut the State's recent attempts to introduce a diary written by Miss Anthony while she was a juvenile in high school. Despite the obvious date of 2003 on the dialry the State has at tax payers expense, spared no expense in utilizing both the FBI and Secret Service to date this diary to fit their timeline. Despite their inability to do so, this does not appear to deter the State in presenting this evidence. Mr. Drupiewski is one of the individuals mentioned in the diary and will be able to testify about the timing of breaking up with Casey Anthony as a high school student.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2011/0216/26889138.pdf

Baez must have had KC rewrite the old diary entries into a "new" diary... come on! doesn't HE know it was not in circulation till 2004?~guess not

and that ink... basically non traceable huh?

http://www.scanlaninternational.com/singleuse/general_skinmarkers.html like this???
I still wonder if it isn't some kind of "medical ink "for use with say... sterilizing equipment, that changes colors when done... or for radiology/radiation, or surgical proceedure... I do not think it was your everyday run o the mill bic pen we are talking about here.:twocents:
MOO

The document from the manufacturer stating it wasn't made until 2004 isn't enough proof?

Well you would think so but....apparently not so the ink testing would be icing!

Baez is adamant the diary is from 2003. From his just filed Motion about his witness list :

Kenneth Drupiewski was listed to rebut the State's recent attempts to introduce a diary written by Miss Anthony while she was a juvenile in high school. Despite the obvious date of 2003 on the dialry the State has at tax payers expense, spared no expense in utilizing both the FBI and Secret Service to date this diary to fit their timeline. Despite their inability to do so, this does not appear to deter the State in presenting this evidence. Mr. Drupiewski is one of the individuals mentioned in the diary and will be able to testify about the timing of breaking up with Casey Anthony as a high school student.

And what a piece of work THAT pleading was.....amazing.

So Baez is flat out lying about the diary being from 2003? The notebooks were not made until 2004 right.

So Baez is flat out lying about the diary being from 2003? The notebooks were not made until 2004 right.

Umm - HF? This was raised in some recently released evidence - confirming the diary wasn't on the market until 2004.

But the problem seems to be with Baez actually reading recently released evidence.

NNL, thank you for including the link; I hadn't yet had the *ahem* "pleasure" *coff* of reading that particular piece of the defense's handiwork.

So they admit that Kenneth D is mentioned in the diary... they misrepresent the date the diary was/could have been written... they misrepresent that the diary is un-dateable (FBI and SS might not have been able to but the manufacturer sure was!)... they flail around a little about Kathi Belich "AKA" Kathi Gallager... they say that they haven't ruled out calling Maya D themselves...

Cleanup on aisle 5, folks, someone has splatted a lot of undercooked spaghetti on the wall here and it's all sliding right off onto the floor... :banghead:

Oh for heaven's SAKE Baez! READ YOUR DANG DISCOVERY!!!!!

I mean seriously, you're going up against the company who made the book in 2004 and saying, "Nuh UH! I have a witness who can put it in 2003!" Yeah, that's going to work. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I has to share this:

Will the FBI and Secret Service Soon Write Judge Perry a Letter About Jose Baez Lying to the Court?

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/20...-a-letter-about-jose-baez-lying-to-the-court/

Oh please let the FBI take an interest in Baez. I would LOVE for them to investigate him. They can find ANYTHING about a person. Yes, please keep insulting the FBI, Baez. Call them liars. They are the LAST people you want looking into your life, buddy. Secret Service too.

I wonder if Kenneth even knows he's on the witness list.

OK~! I have done some thinking! and sleuthing....(too late to edit my last post, sorry mods)

Tattoo shops use red ink pens when they tattoo freestyle, draw on the skin first, and follow the design. they also use them prior to piercing (like ears...)

Plastic Surgeons use pens to draw on the patient prior to surgery.

Radiologists use pens on patients to isolate tumors prior to surgery.

Many hospitals use skin marking pens to identify the correct arm/leg to
operate on...

Labs use special pens on microscopic slides, petrie dishes, and have special pens to label what is put in autoclaves.

Nurses, medical people, patients??? any other ideas?

http://www.viscot.com/sMarkers.htm

http://www.marketlabinc.com/product.asp?P_ID=4896

I betcha that red pen came from CA's work or KC lifted it from a tattoo guy at some point cause it was KOOLIE!

I wonder if pens made FOR MEDICAL FACILITIES and TATTOO shops were investigated too...anyone know? :waitasec:
I also wonder if the diary was x-rayed or heated to high temps to see what the ink did...
I just bet she got it from the tattoo shop! And she probably slipped it back there when she went back in July!
MOO... :twocents:

Attachments

• imagesCA07B1W5.jpg
    imagesCA07B1W5.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 7
OK~! I have done some thinking! and sleuthing....(too late to edit my last post, sorry mods)

Tattoo shops use red ink pens when they tattoo freestyle, draw on the skin first, and follow the design. they also use them prior to piercing (like ears...)

Plastic Surgeons use pens to draw on the patient prior to surgery.

Radiologists use pens on patients to isolate tumors prior to surgery.

Many hospitals use skin marking pens to identify the correct arm/leg to
operate on...

Labs use special pens on microscopic slides, petrie dishes, and have special pens to label what is put in autoclaves.

Nurses, medical people, patients??? any other ideas?

http://www.viscot.com/sMarkers.htm

http://www.marketlabinc.com/product.asp?P_ID=4896

I betcha that red pen came from CA's work or KC lifted it from a tattoo guy at some point cause it was KOOLIE!

I wonder if pens made FOR MEDICAL FACILITIES and TATTOO shops were investigated too...anyone know? :waitasec:
I also wonder if the diary was x-rayed or heated to high temps to see what the ink did...
I just bet she got it from the tattoo shop! And she probably slipped it back there when she went back in July!
MOO... :twocents:

Do you honestly think she would have returned it? We're talking about ICA here. :floorlaugh:

Do you honestly think she would have returned it? We're talking about ICA here. :floorlaugh:

Yes I do! fingerprints n all.....:floorlaugh:

No! I am being stoopid! she'd have just tossed it, you are right!
momentary insanity! on my part! :crazy:

Yes I do! fingerprints n all.....:floorlaugh:

No! I am being stoopid! she'd have just tossed it, you are right!
momentary insanity! on my part! :crazy:

Your post was a good post sweetheart. I just got a visual( while reading it) Of ICA taking that pen back. I crack my self up some times. If I don't laugh , I end up crying. So thanks for the laughter. :)

My question is why was he initially on the penalty phase witness list and now all of a sudden on this list. What gives with this. what does he know that applies to the trial that didnt apply before, that he was only on the penalty phase witness list. so many hmmmms??

On Classmates.com about a week or two or three ago, there was a "Casey Anthony" who checked into the Colonial High page, followed immediately by a Kenneth D. Just for information, I'm not saying anything about that other than, that.

How ANYBODY, let alone an ex boyfriend, can testify to what/when/where/how a girl writes in her diary, is way beyond me. If that were the case, I'd owe a lot of old boyfriends a big fat apology.

My question is why was he initially on the penalty phase witness list and now all of a sudden on this list. What gives with this. what does he know that applies to the trial that didnt apply before, that he was only on the penalty phase witness list. so many hmmmms??
When Ms. Finell added him to her witness list, the defense didn't know that this young man's name was in the diary. The State didn't get that report from the FBI until January 13 and her witness list was filed late December during a hearing (on the 20th IIRC).

On Classmates.com about a week or two or three ago, there was a "Casey Anthony" who checked into the Colonial High page, followed immediately by a Kenneth D. Just for information, I'm not saying anything about that other than, that.

How ANYBODY, let alone an ex boyfriend, can testify to what/when/where/how a girl writes in her diary, is way beyond me. If that were the case, I'd owe a lot of old boyfriends a big fat apology.

okay so i remember speaking of this kd somewhere before. He was mentioned in someones LE interview. who's was it. help!!! lol!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back