Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the night of June 15th when Cindy dumped everything in the bag on the floor LE was still looking for a kidnapper and KC was not a suspect at that time. It was only after they realized she was lying about everything that they started looking back at KC. IMO

I agree, ibeyoungr, about the cell pings. I've reviewed them a number of times to find a possible time that a person "smart" enough to clear every finger print from the items found on scene would have an opportunity to place Caylee in the woods without being seen, giving 2-3 days leeway and just don't see it, unless Tony L is lying about her night when there is some quiet time with the phone. I also wonder how someone could steal over $200 for food in a 2 day period only feeding 3 people. Perhaps she took it back to get the cash?

As for LE not suspecting Casey on the 15th they weren't there more than a few minutes before the 15th was over and I don't see where they put much effort at all into looking for a kidnapper. They had their mind made up in 12 hours time. Otherwise they would have tracked down the IP on the boss Franck's email. Instead they said none of the addresses even exist but when I sent mail out to a couple it came back saying the account was closed and it is easy to fake an email or web address, as well as making it look like a phone call is from one person when its from another. But no sign of them following any of this up. Then there is the Universal ID Cindy said was in the garage that night but disappeared, the card behind Casey's ID that disappeared......searches not done, mysterious "bomb" written up as a sex crimb and the list goes on.

That diary page was photographed and released for no other reason that to heap on false innuendos and suspicions, feed gossip and media frenzy. And every one wonders why LE wouldn't be someone's first choice when in need of help. How many have had to be fired or taken off the job so far because they were exposed? And this is just one case and its just gearing up. How many months has it been since those first tests were done and still hasn't been turned over to the defense? That's justice? They are being treated like they are the one's with the burden of proof. Isn't that a little backwards? Using things like this diary entry and "leaks" telling the media there are prints, etc shows just how weak, scientifically, their case is. If it were strong they wouldn't be dragging their feet, avoiding handing the evidence over through discovery. No defense team should be forced to ask the judge to force them to turn it over and they should be allowed to use the FBI as an excuse. I'd bet they have a private foot dragging dance going on. No doubt the FBI would do their buddies a favor. I can't remember the number right off but Florida has one of the highest rates of falsely imprisoned people, some on death row. Are they ever held accountable? All too often the primary goal is to put someone behind bars, not to make sure it is the right one. I pray ALL the truth comes out.

One final thought...As I was reading about them walking down the hall at Universal and Casey suddenly stopped and admitted she was lying I couldn't help but wonder if she stopped there because she was looking for someone or someone's office and say it wasn't there. She got in there with the police's help then suddenly stopped midway. Why walk that far? Why not carry it further, till she couldn't any more? Perhaps she was using them to get into the building to look for something. But maybe this thought should be in another thread.

Connie

I stand corrected. The uniform officers that were there the evening of July 15th and on into the morning of July 16th were not looking at KC as a suspect at that time. The officer allowed CA to take the money and if KC was a suspect for the fraud charges at that time I don't think they would have allowed CA to touch anything. The detectives that took KC to Universal on the 16th were already aware that she had not been to Sawgrass on the 9th to drop off her daughter because they told her they had viewed the video tape and did not see her. So they were looking for a nanny at that time.

The diary page was released because it was considered as evidence with no intention to create a false innuendo or why would they have posted a picture with 03 on the opposite page. They gather evidence and not all of it is relevant.

And juries convict so if there are falsely imprisoned people in prison the fault lies somewhere other than LE.

When my brother died we were told it could take up to 6 months to get the results back from the lab work. So they will certainly release the info in time for JB to have it ready for trial. You know they want to make sure all the testing that is being done is correct so it will not get thrown out in court.

The majority of the police officers on any police department do their job. None of them is perfect. But if I were in trouble I would be calling the LE not a dog catcher. They stick their necks out every day not knowing what they are about to face and in some cases it is the end of their lives. Don't blame LE for doing their job, blame a counselor who may not have done all they could to save their client, or an unfortunate turn of events that all evidence collected pointed to the defendant.

Respectfully snipped
...The diary page was released because it was considered as evidence with no intention to create a false innuendo or why would they have posted a picture with 03 on the opposite page. They gather evidence and not all of it is relevant.

And juries convict so if there are falsely imprisoned people in prison the fault lies somewhere other than LE....

Then I must have missed the diary being put on the evidence list with the other items they took. Could you please direct me to the doc page? Then I will stand corrected also.

The jury bases their decision on what they are told is fact, blended all to often with their own biases and fears. I was dismissed by the prosecution from jury selection because I stated I wouldn't be bullied into changing my mind if I was convinced contrary to the rest. There are many defendants who don't have the benefit of good council, many having to settle for court appointed council that isn't very invested in the outcome, more interested in getting it over quickly. Even attorneys that are paid by the client all too often push their client to take a plea or compromise because they make their money much quicker and easier. I'm pretty sure who ever is footing the bill for the defense is aware of this dilemma in our justice system and wanted to make sure she had a fair chance. Now, if there were a producer or other entertainment person behind the money then I'll cancel this thought.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across too strong. My intention is to speak what I think I would want said if I were Caylee or anyone else.

I'd be curious to know if KC started hanging out with new friends around that time if it was in 2003? From what I've heard she kept all the same friends all throughout high school, yet around that time in 2008 she did have a completely new group of friends. That's one of the things that stuck out the most to me.

I'd be curious to know if KC started hanging out with new friends around that time if it was in 2003? From what I've heard she kept all the same friends all throughout high school, yet around that time in 2008 she did have a completely new group of friends. That's one of the things that stuck out the most to me.

She did to seem to change her friends from her High School friends in 2005 (or some of them got tired of the lies?) and she had a big decision to keep the baby or even to keeping her pregnancy quiet. The pregnancy alone is enough to make a diary entry. Also PG women are quite emotional....

She did to seem to change her friends from her High School friends in 2005 (or some of them got tired of the lies?) and she had a big decision to keep the baby or even to keeping her pregnancy quiet. The pregnancy alone is enough to make a diary entry. Also PG women are quite emotional....

Yes but if this diary entry was supposedly written in 2003, it would have been right after her junior year of high school. She didn't get pregnant until after she graduated and that's when she started to lose most of her friends from HS. I'm sure she gained a new group of friends in 2005/2006 (when she was engaged to JG and most of her friends started to ditch her due to her lying) and then again around May/June of '08 but from what I've read or heard, she always pretty much kept the same group of friends all throughout HS.

Respectfully snipped

Then I must have missed the diary being put on the evidence list with the other items they took. Could you please direct me to the doc page? Then I will stand corrected also.

The jury bases their decision on what they are told is fact, blended all to often with their own biases and fears. I was dismissed by the prosecution from jury selection because I stated I wouldn't be bullied into changing my mind if I was convinced contrary to the rest. There are many defendants who don't have the benefit of good council, many having to settle for court appointed council that isn't very invested in the outcome, more interested in getting it over quickly. Even attorneys that are paid by the client all too often push their client to take a plea or compromise because they make their money much quicker and easier. I'm pretty sure who ever is footing the bill for the defense is aware of this dilemma in our justice system and wanted to make sure she had a fair chance. Now, if there were a producer or other entertainment person behind the money then I'll cancel this thought.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across too strong. My intention is to speak what I think I would want said if I were Caylee or anyone else.

I would certainly disagree that the defense is at any disadvantage in our justice system. Most defendants are the same ones that are there over and over again, perhaps explaining why reasonable people are hard pressed to be totally sympathetic with the hoops the prosecution has to jump thru. If the jury based their decision on what they are told is fact then OJ :blowkiss:wouldn't have been golfing in Florida until recently. The ACLU etc has taken quite good care that the Perps get every advantage the taxpayers can pay for..... IMO. It really makes me see red when I see how JB and LKB bait and accuse the prosecution in this case, essentially making it all about gamesmanship and not Justice.

Respectfully snipped

I read LambChop's post not so much directed at explaining that the diary was taken as evidence but more to explain that LE's release of the pictures was not to heap on "false innuendos and suspicions, feed gossip and media frenzy." As I thought she stated very clearly, the pictures that were released plainly showed the 03 date on the facing page.

I believe that LE would have been sloppy if they hadn't taken a picture of that diary/journal entry. The contents combined with the possible missing pages and the day entry of 21 June certainly warranted a photograph.

The photo was released due to the Sunshine laws ~ not because LE wanted to create a public outcry.

I read LambChop's post not so much directed at explaining that the diary was taken as evidence but more to explain that LE's release of the pictures was not to heap on "false innuendos and suspicions, feed gossip and media frenzy." As I thought she stated very clearly, the pictures that were released plainly showed the 03 date on the facing page.

I believe that LE would have been sloppy if they hadn't taken a picture of that diary/journal entry. The contents combined with the possible missing pages and the day entry of 21 June certainly warranted a photograph.

The photo was released due to the Sunshine laws ~ not because LE wanted to create a public outcry.
I am not so sure that there were no ulterior motives in releasing that particular pic

At the same time LE photographed pages of a "parenting" book with advice on tantrums. They described it and stated they had taken photos, but did not release those photos.

....................snipped to address this:

6 - IF IF IF she would have actually been able to write an entry on 6/21/08 and said those things AND they were about killing her daughter, I think there would have been some reference like, "I will miss THAT little girl with all my HEART."....something like that. There was no reference to a child....at all.

Why should she write that in her diary, if she hasn't (as far as I've read or seen) said that ever before? So all of a sudden she expresses sentiment for Caylee?

All I've seen/read of her references to Caylee are 'that child', 'snot-head', 'her', 'my kid' and, almost begrudgingly, "Caylee" a couple of times...

MO

Why should she write that in her diary, if she hasn't (as far as I've read or seen) said that ever before? So all of a sudden she expresses sentiment for Caylee?

All I've seen/read of her references to Caylee are 'that child', 'snot-head', 'her', 'my kid' and, almost begrudgingly, "Caylee" a couple of times...

MO
If the entry was 2008, then I do not find it surprising that she does not explicitly mention dead Caylee. She was not writing a confession? She was expressing her own elation and optimism, and assuming she had got away with it, and would continue to do so. Probably thought she was clever to write in a code that she knew and the rest of us would not get.

I am not so sure that there were no ulterior motives in releasing that particular pic

At the same time LE photographed pages of a "parenting" book with advice on tantrums. They described it and stated they had taken photos, but did not release those photos.

Herc, as I said before, I think they would have been remiss if they had missed capturing the diary entry. As to ulterior motives ~ I don't think they need one. I just believe they're trying to build their case against Casey and gathering any info that might help them towards that end. I have no argument with that.

Herc, as I said before, I think they would have been remiss if they had missed capturing the diary entry. As to ulterior motives ~ I don't think they need one. I just believe they're trying to build their case against Casey and gathering any info that might help them towards that end. I have no argument with that.
OK I hate it when we argue!

Just sayin' LE have some choice in what they release, or at least WHEN they release, even with the Sunshine Law.

If the entry was 2008, then I do not find it surprising that she does not explicitly mention dead Caylee. She was not writing a confession? She was expressing her own elation and optimism, and assuming she had got away with it, and would continue to do so. Probably thought she was clever to write in a code that she knew and the rest of us would not get.

I think she may be re-thinking that by now... or maybe not.

It's like the whole family thinks all they have to do is say something and everyone wil just sit back in awe and go Aaaaahhhh! and take it for gospel.

They don't seem to have a sense for logical thinking, or even rememnbering their own lies. 9 June, 14 June, 15 June, 16 June.... like porridge. Can't even keep track of when little Caylee "disappeared". Of course, I don't think she "disappeared" at all, and that's the problem with inventing stories to explain something away.

MO

I think she may be re-thinking that by now... or maybe not.

It's like the whole family thinks all they have to do is say something and everyone wil just sit back in awe and go Aaaaahhhh! and take it for gospel.

They don't seem to have a sense for logical thinking, or even rememnbering their own lies. 9 June, 14 June, 15 June, 16 June.... like porridge. Can't even keep track of when little Caylee "disappeared". Of course, I don't think she "disappeared" at all, and that's the problem with inventing stories to explain something away.

MO
I started off with a lot of sympathy for family members other than KC, but it's all but used up. I did from the start empathise with G &C because I am a Grand Parent as well, but when I put myself in their position in respect to Caylee, there is no way I can feel support for KC. I think anger over what has been destroyed would outweigh everything.

MO

I guess I would think there would be some coded "goodbye" to her, seems to be the way she operates IMO.

Her "Diary of Days" says things like "everyone lies, everyone dies" and "what is given can be taken away".

Not that I have any sympathy for KC, but I do think she showed some (ok, morbid) sentiment with her editing of photos and adding hearts on them.

I really think this is just a journal entry from the summer of 2003 -- when she looked like my user pic --- and her so-called problems were nothing compared to now.

I would certainly disagree that the defense is at any disadvantage in our justice system. Most defendants are the same ones that are there over and over again, perhaps explaining why reasonable people are hard pressed to be totally sympathetic with the hoops the prosecution has to jump thru. If the jury based their decision on what they are told is fact then OJ :blowkiss:wouldn't have been golfing in Florida until recently. The ACLU etc has taken quite good care that the Perps get every advantage the taxpayers can pay for..... IMO. It really makes me see red when I see how JB and LKB bait and accuse the prosecution in this case, essentially making it all about gamesmanship and not Justice.

Casey is not a repeat in the justice system and most that have been wrongfully conviced weren't either. The innocence project can clarify that one. The SA has not turned over materials whey they have them finished, there is no doubt about that in my mind. They should not have to go to the court to get what is supposed to be handed over by law. Do you really think the tests on the stains isn't finished after 8 months? Where is the garbage bag separated from the garbage? And, while I agree Tim Miller was fine being allowed at the scene, the defense had more "right" and need to/for that than he did. A big question I've had is why wasn't that ground searched on July 16 along with the A property. Or perhaps it was. They wouldn't want that known but the records say that area had already been cleared. But when Baez asked the judge to compel all records pertaining to any searches, look at the SA reaction, and sadly, Tim M too. Baez has a right to any information connected to that land if justice is to be served.

ExpectingUnicorns

Why photograph something5 years old, unrelated to the case if not to cast suspicion? It wouldn't have been in the discovery if they hadn't photographed. That was their purpose with the child care book too, but that was at least relevant to how she was attempting to parent. In my mind, it shows she tried to be an on purpose mother and gain skills though. They did release the photo's but didn't take it into evidence, as they stated. So, if it wasn't taken there is no plan to use it as evidence and no reason to photograph it other than with the intention of biasing the public view. That, IMO is not fair play or justice. It gives the media opportunity to cut of the corner with the year and run with it for the whole world to hear and gives the public opportunity to fantasize Casey wrote it in 2008 but spoke in code and covered the date with a 3.

Cloud

I've read many other references to Caylee. What about her proud momma moment message to Amy? Potty training takes a lot of love and persistence. Its easier to just do diapers. She could have put it off if she wanted, and certainly wouldn't go to all that trouble while planning a murder.

Kind Regards,
Connie

ExpectingUnicorns
Why photograph something5 years old, unrelated to the case if not to cast suspicion? It wouldn't have been in the discovery if they hadn't photographed. That was their purpose with the child care book too, but that was at least relevant to how she was attempting to parent. In my mind, it shows she tried to be an on purpose mother and gain skills though. They did release the photo's but didn't take it into evidence, as they stated. So, if it wasn't taken there is no plan to use it as evidence and no reason to photograph it other than with the intention of biasing the public view. That, IMO is not fair play or justice. It gives the media opportunity to cut of the corner with the year and run with it for the whole world to hear and gives the public opportunity to fantasize Casey wrote it in 2008 but spoke in code and covered the date with a 3.

They photographed the diary because it was suspicious ~ not to cast suspicion. I think you're right that they don't plan to use it but based on any other items and facts they might discover in the future it could rise to that level at some time. So rather than taking it they photograph it.

It just makes sense to me that it would be captured in photo for future possible use/follow up rather than to fuel fantasies. If the media took advantage and purposefully used it this way, shame on the media ~ not LE.

Respectfully snipped

I am not convinced that Casey killed her daughter. I do not believe Casey is a Sociopath, I actually believe that Casey feels much (when she allows herself to and doesn't disassociate instead).

I do not blindly trust LE, never have, I was raised not to. I know from my own life experiences that they lie, they are allowed to. They pit people against one another (they will tell you your own mother turned you in when she did not.. whatever it takes), they fake test results to media, they pretend drug dealers and people with warrants have won money as a way to get them to show up places so they can be arrested (held accountable)..

But, if all they have is their lies and no actual proof or evidence? it is very rare that the DA would even file charges much less that a jury would convict... It's insulting that you try to make it sound that our society would FALL FOR LE's lies that easily, really, society isn't dumb like that anymore. We don't blindly believe good is good and bad is bad.

Much of the time LE lies because they know their lies will scare the people into confessing and then they will plea. I know it doesn't ALWAYS happen this way but often, with most of the people I know of? This has been the case. Cops lie to scare ya and criminals often fall for it. I have no stats, I have not been on a jury and I'm not a lawyer. I am a convicted felon, a life long petty criminal (LOL- 6 yrs crime free) who does NOT trust LE blindly.. to ME, LE (not the criminal) is guilty until proven innocent.

Though I think it's likely Casey killed Caylee I am not 100% sure... I have not seen evidence enough. What I do know is this- I trust Yuri, I do. And I trust that Sheriff dude (you can't FAKE emotions like that). I have the feeling they are going to be able to back up their ... I will have lost my new found hope in LE (having them be truthful and trust-worthy and stand firm to their word) if not.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashnic86
Back