CASEY'S letter to Sheriff Beary dated 8/14/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That makes it look even more suspicious. A freudian slip, indeed! Has anywhere there been a KC birth certificate shown. I would love to see that.

Has it ever been established that KC was GA's daughter...except for that one time that CA's brother was on here and someone asked the question? I just find it strange that KC asks Sheriff Beary, ie the letter, during the same time she was turning away all visits with everyone.

I have an IQ of 142 (State tested, not online tested) but I do not come off as an intelligent person on paper because I have ADHD and I do not come off well written. My thoughts come and go fast, and I am not very clear sometimes.
A poorly written note is not proof of someone's intelligence.
I think Casey is a lot more intelligent than people are giving her credit for, and I think thats part of why there isn't more evidence. People are saying "Nah, shes not smart enough to pull that off!" and then its discredited.

I agree with you. My son is very intelligent, but because of his ADHD, he has difficulty concentrating and cannot express himself on paper worth a darn.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back