Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The problem is -- serving the Sheriff's Office is not the proper way to serve the proper defendant, the County. The jail is just a function of the government agency -- the Sheriff's Office. The Sheriff's Office is just an agency under Orange County, FL. The County is the "sui juris" legal entity. In order to serve a County it must be delivered to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Until he serves the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, it isn't served on the County. The County is not a party to this litigation. The parties are the State of Florida and ICA; until someone else is joined or intervenes for a limited purpose, obviously since it is a criminal prosecution. This really should be separate and independent civil litigation and not brought as a motion in a criminal trial at all. The judge sitting in a criminal trial does not have subject matter jurisdiction to make operational changes at the jail or deal with the public records act.
First Themis, bravo. Loved your post. Always do.

My :twocents:.......In my day, approx. 3,000 years ago, it was my job as a mere secretary :Banane37: to ensure a motion was served on the appropriate parties :balloons:. A really good attorney provides this info to his secretary.....a really good secretary already knows :blushing:........JB and his office have demonstrated repeatedly that they neither understand the basic principles of law nor do they know how to open up a book to read the codes covering civil procedure :confused: :doh: . It truly appears that he is doing everything for the very first time in this case and that he is doing 100% of it himself!! :help:

Updated Visitor Log

Thanks to the :

http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/__-_jo12.jpg

Wow, CM must not be having much fun. He hasn't visited KC since the end of August!

Wow, CM must not be having much fun. He hasn't visited KC since the end of August!

Yeah, well, the jailhouse sorbet is lacking. And the hors d'oevres aren't even warm.

I guess that celebrity attraction is fading for Mason.

Since August 30 2010 the lawyer spending the most time with Casey is
Michelle Medina at 16+ hours...

Felicia Duncan (listed as other) 20 mins ??visited on Oct 22 for a short time along with Michelle Medina

Attorney Visits approx. time spent with Casey
Michelle Median 16 hours
Mason 1hr
Baez 6 hours
Finnell 6 hours
Sims 1 hr
Charles Green 17 mins
Natalie Montesano 2 mins

Jeanene Barrett 5 hours (listed as interview and attorney visit in the logs)

http://www..com/wp-conten...1/__-_jo12.jpg

Felicia Duncan (listed as other) 20 mins ??visited on Oct 22 for a short time along with Michelle Medina

Michelle Median 16 hours
Mason 1hr
Baez 6 hours
Finnell 6 hours
Sims 1 hr
Charles Green 17 mins
Natalie Montesano 2 mins

All I've been able to find about FDuncan is that she was thanked as intern: http://pagerankstudio.com/Blog/2010/05/surviving-the-toxic-workplace/

She is also on FB with her married name, she was married July 23, 2010, she also has a myspace set to private.

First Themis, bravo. Loved your post. Always do.

My :twocents:.......In my day, approx. 3,000 years ago, it was my job as a mere secretary :Banane37: to ensure a motion was served on the appropriate parties :balloons:. A really good attorney provides this info to his secretary.....a really good secretary already knows :blushing:........JB and his office have demonstrated repeatedly that they neither understand the basic principles of law nor do they know how to open up a book to read the codes covering civil procedure :confused: :doh: . It truly appears that he is doing everything for the very first time in this case and that he is doing 100% of it himself!! :help:

Not to say anything against your very good atty - boss :innocent: and his really good secretary - right hand :innocent:... (I do understand the principle of what you are saying).

BUT... I would imagine most mediocre atty's would know and understand this too! Isn't that why we pay them the big bucks, after they have paid big bucks for their advanced degrees?

I'm just guessing here but I bet CA & GA's manta is "We'll get them on appeal!" There's no way they aren't aware that JB doesn't have a clue - for them to sit these hearings NOT screaming to the press says so much to me.

Falecia Duncan (listed as other) 20 mins ??visited on Oct 22 for a short time along with Michelle Medina

Michelle Median 16 hours
Mason 1hr
Baez 6 hours
Finnell 6 hours
Sims 1 hr
Charles Green 17 mins
Natalie Montesano 2 mins

All I've been able to find about FDuncan is that she was thanked as intern: http://pagerankstudio.com/Blog/2010/05/surviving-the-toxic-workplace/

She is also on FB with her married name, she was married July 23, 2010, she also has a myspace set to private.

I had misspelled her first name...it is corrected.

ICA gets sick & owes the jail money again:

http://www..com/2010/11/casey-anthony-gets-sick-owes-jail-money-again/

Word for Word: Letters to Casey Anthony
By Leonora LaPeter Anton, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Sunday, November 14, 2010

They tell her she is beautiful, send her money, pledge their loyalty.

Two years since Casey Anthony was arrested and charged with murdering her toddler, Caylee, in Orlando, court documents released by prosecutors show that she has received hundreds of letters from people all over the country.

Almost all of them are flattering. One man offered to give her sailing lessons. Another told her she looked better with short hair. Another wrote her a poem: "Our lips press gently; the sun shines gold. Drops of rain surround us, my heart is sold."

Anthony is not the first to experience this kind of adulation. Scott Peterson, on death row in California for murdering his pregnant wife, Laci, in 2002, also receives checks toward his commissary account from admirers.

Like Peterson's case, Anthony's has drawn worldwide attention, partly because the case has had so many twists and turns. The attractive young mother failed to tell police about her missing daughter for weeks, then accused a nanny of kidnapping. Six months later, in December 2008, Caylee's body turned up in the woods a few blocks from her home. By that time, the little girl's face had been on the cover of People magazine twice.

more at the link:
http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/article1133908.ece

Why the attraction?

Does one think if one is pretty they are less evil?

I like how this reporter put an excerpt from CA in here as well...not all letters are support letters...ICA has admirerers and yes, haters...JMHO

My only wish is that she wake one day and for once in her rotten life, tell the truth!

Justice for Caylee

Word for Word: Letters to Casey Anthony
By Leonora LaPeter Anton, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Sunday, November 14, 2010
Another wrote her a poem: "Our lips press gently; the sun shines gold. Drops of rain surround us, my heart is sold."
Beautiful sentiment, too bad it's wasted on a murderer!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Casey will be dining on roast beef for dinner.
Prison ministry will be giving her small presents (socks candy)
and casey decided to treat herself to 60.00$ worth of candy, and cookies this last commisary purchase..

How nice.

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/18355236/detail.html

ETA- apparently this was her 2008 commisary order.

Casey will be dining on roast beef for dinner.
Prison ministry will be giving her small presents (socks candy)
and casey decided to treat herself to 60.00$ worth of candy, and cookies this last commisary purchase..

How nice.

Bah! Humbug! Where's the Grinch when you need him :razz:

GA has disappeared from hearings
LA didn't come to many hearings and now also not doesn't attend
KC never acknowledges CA in court
KC is "over" her family and apparently (all but for CA) the Anthonys are over her.
These are the days when family is at the forefront.
Is JB and his staff allowed to give KC presents? I know there are enough posters here who have inside information that they might share about a major holiday in jail. Is it a more "fun" day that usual? KC has completely replaced her original family with a family "inside"...For the most part KC has inexplicably always seemed "all right" about being incarcerated (I believe she likes it better than living with her parents on Hopespring ...she called her cell her "room"!).

So opinions? How will KC spend this Christmas? Is she sad? Is she "ok with it?"
What do you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak