Casey's PC Files!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mother can't watch Caylee because she hurt her neck while landscaping with her father that weekend, she tells nyitaliano3.

She told nyitaliano3 she can't drop Caylee off with her nanny until that person gets home.

During the course of their converstation, she tells nyitaliano3 the nanny has been delayed because of traffic, a stop at the store and to pick up her dog from old roomates in Ovideo.

If I could be on any reality TV show, I would be on...
i would love to go on Survivor.
the premise of the game is impeccable: outwit, outplay, outlast.
unfortunately, i wouldn't be able to be my 'typical' self, because my mouth would probably get me into trouble. i would try my hardest to stay under the radar, and develop strong bonds with a multitude of players. it's a big social game, but there is a lot of physicality that plays into as well. that's when being a smaller girl would work to my advantage.

I find the above statement by Casey in her cupid.com profile very interesting.

Oy! :bang:

Oh and btw, she quoted her annual income as $25,001 to $35,000. If that puts things in perspective at all.

Why do people do that? You can leave it out..... I am a Stay-at-home Mom. I just don't get the way she invents her life. It's disturbing.:eek:

XanaxAnnie= Zani

Hmmmmmm could be! I have to give credit to all you that stayed on the Xanax theory! There seems to be something to it. Even if there is no Xanax/Zani connection ... that drug was certainly a part of her recreation.

Yea.. there is something about that. Something I thought of when I realized that, was that if Zani IS Annie, and Annie is involved, Casey would possibly want to cover for her. And, like Casey does, she would include bits of truth. She would be afraid her conversations or mentions of a "Zani" would be discovered, so she would use that name but turn it into a different person. Hence the search on Myspace for someone (Zenaida) who could have the same nickname.

I haven't finished reading the entire article, but this first part jumped out at me and it really p*sses me off:

Here is a sample of their conversation:
"nyitaliano3 (4:54:53 PM): any word from the offspring handler> casey o marie (4:55:07 PM): she's almost home. i guess she had to stop at the store.
So, Caylee was just considered 'offspring'? If anyone called my beautiful little girl "offspring", I would have went off on them right then and there. :furious:

Ok ... maybe I'm missing something here ... but where are you guys seeing this conversation? When I follow the link I don't see this anywhere. TIA!

http://www.cupid.com/_profile_myview...member=2050024

My favorite dish or recipe...

i love all types of food, with the exception of seafood. i'm allergic to most types of shellfish, but that has yet to stop me from at least trying something different. pastas, potatoes, and fruits are some of my favorite things.

someone needs to send her some brownies with shellfish in it! lol

<snipped from Casey's Cupid.com profile>

If I could be on any reality TV show, I would be on...

i would love to go on Survivor. the premise of the game is impeccable: outwit, outplay, outlast.

unfortunately, i wouldn't be able to be my 'typical' self, because my mouth would probably get me into trouble.

i would try my hardest to stay under the radar, and develop strong bonds with a multitude of players. it's a big social game, but there is a lot of physicality that plays into as well. that's when being a smaller girl would work to my advantage. :rolleyes:

That last paragraph says a lot!

When did she make that profile?

I agree...that would explain Caylee talking about the Nanny's puppy. There is something to this Zani thing.

Annie
Xanax
Puppy
Oviedo

It's all keeps coming back to these; not saying they are related.

ETA: nyitaliano3 ==== do we know any NY Italianos?

Thats AR, the fired cop. It said so in his statement I just read on either wftv or local6

HTH's!

I wonder if Casey found ZG (Beba) on myspace ... and in reading her comments maybe discovered that she looked at Sawgrass apts ... I can see that might be something that she would have mentioned to someone "I looked at some apartments today ... " This case really makes you realize how casually "we" share SOOOO much/ too much information.

Why do people do that? You can leave it out..... I am a Stay-at-home Mom. I just don't get the way she invents her life. It's disturbing.:eek:

I'm with you, that sort of social posturing sends off red flags to me. If you would prefer someone not judge you for your income or lack thereof simply leave the thing blank. All it makes me think is that she wasn't happy enough with herself that she felt the need to elevate herself in the eyes of others.

man they HAVE to be releasing this because LE desperately wants a body before going to trial. If i was guilty and I read all of this I would KNOW i'm backed into a corner. There is no way any jury would disregard all this info JUST because there is no body.... Casey is as good as CONVICTED at this point.

After reading this cupid.com profile, I have to ask myself, WHAT HAPPENED?! She seems like a pretty down-to-earth person whose daughter was the center of her universe at one point or another. What happened?!

I thought the same thing ... but the more I read .. the more I realize that Casey knew how she should feel ... how she should behave ... but I think that there was a huge gap between that and the way she actually felt and actually behaved!

It was premeditated, no doubt in my mind.

Funny, this is all the least of what LE has. They are going to nail her to the wall.

I can't wait for the trial.

Nothing about chloroform on that computer information? I searched for it but did not find ...

I can't help but think "What happened to this woman?" I know that she is the poster girl for APD ... but she also really seemed to love her child. I think that the complete mess that she constatntly made of her life caught up with her in a way that she saw it all unraveling in front of her. I don't know why she did whatever she did ... but it is sooooo disturbing.

I thought the EXACT same thing when I read that profile.

On June 12th, she visited a myspace page for Zenaida.

SnagIt1-22.png

OMG......the more I read the more I feel for that poor baby.

KC is one twisted evil person. If she were my daughter she would get a beating of her life until she told me what happened to that baby.

I cannot for the life of me see how G & C can even look at her let alone let her stay in the same house. Her parents actions through all of this really tells what kind of people they are.

Poor baby Caylee never had a chance with a mom like KC. I cannot stand to read this stuff, but then I cannot tear myself away from it either. I so want Caylee to be found one way or the other.

Strangers are more torn up over this baby girl than her entire family, which is very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo