Casey's PC Files!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Brett???

Date: Jul 13, 2008 12:30 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?] Subject: Re: RE: Re: No Subject Bod
y: I may be down to head over friday after work and head back saturday afternoon... -----------
------ Original Message ----------------- From: [casey] Date: Jul 13, 2008 9:20 AM friday nigh
t i really want to go. i'm thinking about it. how've you been? ----------------- Original Mes
sage ----------------- From: Brett Date: Jul 13, 2008 12:05 PM I didn't get a hotel yet, I can
't plan far ahead haha. What night is it? ----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: [casey] Date: Jul 13, 2008 8:20 AM hey hun! are you heading out to jacksonville this week
end?

File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

from SM

omg. :eek:

I totally agree here. When I was in law school one of the Constitutional Rights organizations used the exact same logo. It was "meant" to be a thought provoking statement and the child is to indicate that we are teaching our children the wrong values by supporting the death penalty.

Now, WHY KC would have this thought provoking photo on her computer is anyone's guess. I didn't have her pegged as someone who actually spends much time worrying about the U. S. Constitution.

I don't think it's sinister - probably just one of her chameleon phases when she was "dating" someone with strong anti-death penalty ideology. Sensationalism at its finest if you ask me.

It reminds me of the anti-war stuff-- "Kill for peace."

could be one of two things IMO.

1 - she was trying to leave that info on the computer to prove she was looking for ZFG.

2 - She really was looking for a ZFG for some reason.

It does not make any sense at ALL to give the name of someone that actually exists in her area. AT ALL.

You are giving Casey a lot of credit. I will admit ... she was kind of savvy ... she knew how to con ... and got away with it for a while ... but what you fail to see is her unraveling ... her risks became less calculated and more sloppy ... extremely desperate. Look at the evidence from the economic crimes ... she wrote checks to HERSELF out of Amy's account ... she passed checks at places that had electronic surveillance. So to say that something that wouldn't have done something during this time that didn't make sense is to overlook what Casey had become at that time. She was living minute by minute ... too busy trying to explain her last lie to think about how she was going to explain the next.

The more I think about Casey's man habit, the more I wonder when/if she ran into our Beba/ZG's boyfriend? Wasn't it him that wouldn't give LE his phone records? I sure don't mean for this to point fingers. I'm speculating that if Casey met him and fancied him, she may have been on the search to see who his girlfriend is.

Casey - Self destructing before our eyes.

The person that wouldn't relinquish his phone records was kiomarie's boyfriend.

dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

from SM

Looking at this info from a different perspective, this could've also been planned as proof that she was trying to find the Zenaida that took her daughter story that she originally used. Of course, we all know that on the 12th, Caylee was not yet missing, since she went walking with Christina sometime around then and went with CA to visit great grandpa on the 15th. Plus, I thought ZG didn't even go to Sawgrass until 6/17, so she hadn't even been there yet. So, KC would've had no reason to be trying to track her down at that time. Unless, it was to try to find someone to frame, and then later explain it with "I was doing my own private investigating". She is crafty. Its really unfortunate she didn't use her crafty, creative side for good instead of coming up with a whole made-up life.

Ok.. so Casey did searches for a ZF and a ZG in Orlando and in Jacksonville?

Why would she do that? It would seem fruitless to pin this on someone that exists...

I'm really confused now.

I'm not sure I understand the search stuff on that document. Seems to me that someone else was searching myspace and people finder for that name, based on what Casey said.

That's also what I think.

The image is disturbing of a little girl looking at a lynched teddy bear...what is important and of interest is the visual and the date that she put it on her computer. I don't think that it is simply a stance against the DP. Casey does not strike me as a person that would have any interest in politics and civic issues.

I think she had some sort of other sick stuff in the forefront of her mind and the detectives obviously do to.

jmho.

To me, the most shocking thing about the computer report is that it stills seems to be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5! Now if that isn't of evidentiary value that goes to state of mind, then I don't know what is! :crazy:

The image of the little girl is drawn by the artist for the music group, GORILLAZ.

One of my favorites actually.

Then, maybe she just likes the group.

Although, by now it may have taken on a more "personal" meaning.

I'm not sure I understand the search stuff on that document. Seems to me that someone else was searching myspace and people finder for that name, based on what Casey said.

? I don't think so. Casey searched that name three days BEFORE Caylee disappeared. It shows premeditation. Why would Cindy or anybody else search that name when Caylee had not even gone missing yet. The big fight between casey and cindy hadn't even happened yet.

At that point it was business as usual in the Anthony home. All hell started to break loose on June 15th. Someone searched for Zenaida on June 12.

Premeditation Personified.

imho.

This is my first post, but I've been lurking here since this all started.

Just a thought... last year Casey creates a nanny "Zani" to sound yuppyish and hip. Most young mothers have daycare, not a nanny, and that lends an air of affluence to her lifestyle. Then she realizes that maybe someone (Cindy, George) will want to see Zani, speak to her, see pictures, so Casey has to actually find someone online (myspace search, online people search) to befriend in the hopes that she can talk her into babysitting Caylee. She can't ever find a Zani to connect with, but keeps telling all her family and friends about her to keep up with her original lie, in case she ever does find a Zani. Fast forward to June of 2008, Caylee's becoming a handful, and whether premediatated or not, Caylee passes away, leaving Casey to scramble to find a Zani to pin it on. I would be interested to see forensics from Tony's/Amy's/Ricardo's computers to see if she had been searching for Zenaida on thiers also.

Whatever happened, I just want the answers. I'll go back to lurking again....

Help me out here please...

5) On July 22, 2008, Detective Edwards submitted a Blackberry 8300 cellular
phone belonging to Anthony Lazarro
to the Computer Crimes Lab for the purpose
of extracting any data available. A separate report was prepared and submitted
to Detective Melich.

No mention of Casey's Blackberry, but AL's Blackberry. Is this code she was giving LA in regards to her missing SIM card on the jailhouse calls? Is AL the missing SIM Card?
Sorry, might be reading into weirdo-land Casey Code...
wasn't it a BlackJack she was referencing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member