DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She searched for:

Zannie
Zanny
Zanie

For her to be so particular as to spelling with hyphen, she sure did do some digging.

Ok I've seen this posted several time ... so let me try and explain what you are seeing.

And I apologize if someone else has explained already ... it took me a few minutes to prepare this post.

Example:
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat

In red you see the file name and when that FILE was created. These are "cookie" files that everyone has on their computers and it contains much more data than the specific data found in these documents. So while the index.dat file was created on 6/12/08 that DOES NOT mean that this particular data, in this case the search for Zenaida, was performed on this date.

"The fields Date Modified and Date Expires show the latest such date of any of the cookies, while Date Created shows the earliest such date of any of the cookies."

Hope that this helps!

"The kid"..."the snotthead"..."the offspring"....yea, I don't see how anyone wouldn't think she's a loving mother...

Hmmm... I call my child any variation of "the kid," "the kiddo," "squirt-o," "monster," "beanie-boo," "beanie," "the bean," and "beaner" (because her head looked like a bean when she was a baby). Maybe I have even called her "the snot head" while she was sick or whatever.

Does that make ME a bad or unloving mother? Based off of your logic, I presume it would, huh?

"The kid"..."the snotthead"..."the offspring"....yea, I don't see how anyone wouldn't think she's a loving mother...

I call my daughter those names all the time, "kid" especially. I guess my husband and I just have a different sense of humor. :crazy: I think someone pointed out that you should not read too much into pet names b/c what may be insulting to some may be a term of endearment to others.

I hate to even think this but I wonder if "We'd be a good time" means Casey involving Caylee in some deviant sexual act with this other person. I know, creeps me out too but I don't put anything past Casey at this point.

I thought it just meant KC and the guy du jour.

Both computers would have a "desktop" folder if they are running Windows. The more confusing thing is why the username is "bobby"

Bobby is the name that was used as the main user name when the laptop was first set up.

When you get a new computer, when you first turn it on, one of the things it asks you to do is put in your name or company name, and the other users of the computer. So, you could have a set up like this:

Admin (all computers automatically have an admin file)
Ewbie doo (User 1)
Monkie doo (user 2)

and so on.

So, it would be safe to assume that "bobby" is the original owner of the computer. Most people with computers that are "in the know" will wipe their harddrive before selling it, to ensure no personal information is left, however a lot of people will not think about it, and keep it.

It stands to reason that she got the computer from Bobby. I think someone mentioned a while back in the 400 pages her tattoo artist was named bobby?
Could have bought it from him.

When I was a computer "newb" I sold my computer and the main user name was my real name, so in the documents and settings folder, there was a folder with my name.

I doubt it's anything big imo.

This was posted under that photo also!!!!

pwwoj.jpg

"Oh, well! Don't cry over broken eggs.":furious:

Wait a minute? Did anybody notice the first Zanieda file says accessed 7/16/08 at 12:03 PM yet Lee said when he picked up the computer it was blue screened and I had the impression he was unable to access her computer. So how could the file have been accessed if the computer was broken till they turned it over? Could this mean somebody cleaned the computer out and blue screened it AFTER they got the comp from Tony's house? Or did I misunderstand Lee's Statement?

See I think there is a big difference between rugrats, crumb snatchers, Monsters(which I call my kiddo's mommy's little monsters)and SNOT HEAD sorry but to me it's different. It's like calling them heads or something. JMO of course..endearing nicknames are cute but SNOT HEAD to me is NOT cute. I would also never refer to my kids as offspring..they are my children, my world. It appauls me.

I think you may be reading too much into it. People do joke about their kids all the time, especially if the kid has been a little bad that day. I sometimes call my dogs "little s-h-i-ts" when they get into something in my room. Doesn't mean I love them any less...

This is my first post but just had to jump in with my thoughts. Could Cindy have been the one searching online back in October for Zani in order to learn more about the person she thought was keeping Caylee?

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March.

?????

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March.

?????

Are we now realizing the "shocker" that we were warned about? Are we discovering the depth of Casey's pre-meditation for murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668