Casey's Phone-Y Numbers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure this is talked about some place, just have not found it yet. Did Casey ever call Tony, the BF and if she did would it have been recorded. I wasn't sure if any call she made was recorded or only if they werer there visiting her it was recorded. If she hasn't yet spoken to Tony, if I were the police I would have had Tony call her and act like all is okay between the two of them. Especially before all the phone calls were released, she might have given him different info, no telling what she would have said to keep him.

I am sure this is talked about some place, just have not found it yet. Did Casey ever call Tony, the BF and if she did would it have been recorded. I wasn't sure if any call she made was recorded or only if they werer there visiting her it was recorded. If she hasn't yet spoken to Tony, if I were the police I would have had Tony call her and act like all is okay between the two of them. Especially before all the phone calls were released, she might have given him different info, no telling what she would have said to keep him.

not sure the link but i remember him stating to a reporter he hasn't spoken to casey since the arrest.

I think Casey's treatment of her family is somewhat akin to how domestic violence victims deal with abuse.

The family is so used to "dealing" with her that they see nothing strange in the things WE find outlandish.

In other words...each day without a drama from Casey was good day...each day without a theft or meltdown a success. I would find her behavior/action intolerable, they accepted lesser degrees of her behavior/actions as normal because they DEAL with it, as an abuse victim deals with violence.

I think Liz is correct..."the best of her ability." Or "Casey is telling us in her own way."

She is 22 not 2! ARRRGGHHHH....

I think Casey providing the small details, numbers, made up babysitters, jobs...WAS like Mark Hacking IMO, so easy for them....normal people want to believe them. Normal people have no reason to question whether everything is a lie or not, especially when there is no reason to lie.

Manipulation and control are their "drugs" so to speak. Just like an abuser maintains control through fear, they lie to manipulate & control the people around them.

I watched Casey in court, heard her taped conversations...the way she uses words, structures them and presents herself is in itself a means to manipulate and CONTROL others.

The way the police described her walking purposefully down the hall at Universal; the clipped measured speech in the jail calls, the temper flares on the calls then throwing in the endearments; dressing for "work"; all part of her false presentation. Lies.

But they worked, up til now. I would bet a great avatar that the words/phrases that pepper her speech, her clipped manner of speaking & (day <LOL>)wardrobe helped BS her way into past employment and keep her there. It certainly worked on her family.

The boyfriend I believe dodged a BIG bullet...I think when Casey ran through her old friends and they caught onto her...parents wanted her to move out...that boyfriend was her bullseye. The cooking, the stays...he would not known what hit him...this girl was ready for a change of scenery and someone new to take care of her.
An outstanding post!!

That is so lame! Surely Casey didn't think she was going to fool LE with that ploy. Her cover-up efforts are on the level of a 14-year-old trying to fool Mom.

that's where she has had the most practice...old habits are hard to break

I wonder too. She seems so driven to get his phone number so she could call him right away. She didn't want to waste time talking with her family or her girlfriend that was at the house.

Why did she want to talk with Tony so bad???

It's been bothering me. In my opinion, I believe in her head he is the reason something happened to Caylee. I have no idea what she has done with her, or if it was an accident or what, but she is concerned with nothing else but him. He really needs to visit her and talk to her. Listening to her talk reminds me of being a teenager. I remember getting trouble for lying to my mom about where I was and I just got this new "boyfriend". I was so afraid he was going to break up with me because I was grounded and could not go anywhere, I wasn't even that worried about the trouble I was in, just him. How stupid that was, but I was young. This is exactly what she reminds me of. I had my first child when I was 20. My parents helped me raise him, I moved back home and I stayed home. My father wanted me to finish college and was willing to pay for what ever we needed. I got a job and moved out because I felt so guilty for them taking care of us. In ways I feel her family was taking care of Caylee in that same manner. My parents did watch my son if I wanted to go out on the weekends, or anything I needed. I was not like Casey, but I still got to have that time without him being neglected. I still am and will forever be greatful for my parents love for my son and the other three I now have. I know when I met my husband when my son was 3, my son stayed with them a lot more than he should have, I still regret that. This is why I feel very strongly about him being the reason something has happened to this sweet little girl. If she was left in a car, given away to someone, what ever has happened I believe the neglect happened because she was so wrapped up into this guy.
I don't really see her drowning, the only thing I kept thinking when it came to the pool was maybe she used it to wash her or Caylee off. May be a stupid thought, but was just my first thought.

It's been bothering me. In my opinion, I believe in her head he is the reason something happened to Caylee. I have no idea what she has done with her, or if it was an accident or what, but she is concerned with nothing else but him. He really needs to visit her and talk to her. Listening to her talk reminds me of being a teenager. I remember getting trouble for lying to my mom about where I was and I just got this new "boyfriend". I was so afraid he was going to break up with me because I was grounded and could not go anywhere, I wasn't even that worried about the trouble I was in, just him. How stupid that was, but I was young. This is exactly what she reminds me of. I had my first child when I was 20. My parents helped me raise him, I moved back home and I stayed home. My father wanted me to finish college and was willing to pay for what ever we needed. I got a job and moved out because I felt so guilty for them taking care of us. In ways I feel her family was taking care of Caylee in that same manner. My parents did watch my son if I wanted to go out on the weekends, or anything I needed. I was not like Casey, but I still got to have that time without him being neglected. I still am and will forever be greatful for my parents love for my son and the other three I now have. I know when I met my husband when my son was 3, my son stayed with them a lot more than he should have, I still regret that. This is why I feel very strongly about him being the reason something has happened to this sweet little girl. If she was left in a car, given away to someone, what ever has happened I believe the neglect happened because she was so wrapped up into this guy.
I don't really see her drowning, the only thing I kept thinking when it came to the pool was maybe she used it to wash her or Caylee off. May be a stupid thought, but was just my first thought.

hmmmm makes me wonder what would happen if somehow Casey saw new photos of Tony partying it up in the club with some new hot girlfriend?

VB

Ahhh, and as long as I am rambling <LOL>

Refusing visits from family is the only thing she has left now... to show her family HER control.

Having a sociopath in my family, I agree with your assessment completely. My grandparents were so used to my Uncle's manipulative behavior, they would just look at us with blank surprise when we expressed amazement or disapproval.

I can not imagine what Lee is feeling. I am sure everytime he sees a name or something that matches his heart speeds up and he thinks they do exist Casey is telling the truth, only to be smacked in the face over and over. I think Lee is so desperately searching because if he can prove Casey is telling the truth it means Caylee is alive, if he can't prove it he has to accept Caylee is dead.

I think that after a lifetime of putting up with his sisters bs, he's done with it.
At this point I believe his main concern is his precious Caylee.
My heart breaks for him.
Now, everything major in his life will be tainted with sadness over Caylee. His wedding, his first child.....the family vacations with their kids playing that will never be....so much.
Christmas is just months away too. :(

Duh, nevermind. I just realized that you got the number from the SW and looked it up :)

Bumping this to see if anyone knows who the two neighbors were and what the listings on the phone actually were.

?

Gosh I haveto some homework on this little bit of info.
I keep thinking about Mark Hacking and how far back his lies went.
Did you follow that case? I mean he lied about EVERYHTHING and no one had a clue.

Christian Longo too. Both before he killed his family and then he fooled everyone in Mexico into believing he was a writer from the NYT.

Bumping this to see if anyone knows who the two neighbors were and what the listings on the phone actually were.

?

LOL....no wonder this info so hard to find :)

It was pre-"KC" (listed under Casey)

The phone numbers were not *phon-y* (numbers were real)......the names listed were fake.

Maybe now we'll get some clues:woohoo:

The phone thing I can relate to.

When my ex was having an affair he would say he was meeting with clients and come home with names of people and phone numbers ect.

Although he was believable something didn't feel right so I looked up the clients in the phone book. The numbers did not match. I called the "clients" and they had NEVER heard of my ex husband.

My ex told me he lied because he was really playing golf instead of working. I believed him because I wasn't ready yet for the truth.

If you want to believe someone, they don't have to come up with good lies.

* bolded by me*

:clap::clap:
I know this all too well! Casey didn't have to try all that hard. Cindy would have believed her regardless. Fake job, fake nanny, fake friends and a missing/declared deceased granddaughter. Cindy STILL believes Casey is innocent! Call me crazy, but I think Casey ought to be working on a masterpiece of a story for the jury. They will demand the truth~unlike Cindy!

?

Omg, thank you for finding this! I've been thinking about this alot lately. I would love to know who they were as well.

Just went back to some original docs...one number she used was Brittany S. for Juliet...Lee had just got off the phone with Brit, then called back looking for Juliet.
Brittany S. transcripts...pg 1254 - 1255

LOL....no wonder this info so hard to find :)

It was pre-"KC" (listed under Casey)

The phone numbers were not *phon-y* (numbers were real)......the names listed were fake.

Maybe now we'll get some clues:woohoo:

The number Casey had programmed into her phone as Universal was actually ATT Collections!! :clap: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hurt911official