Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know who the guy is with Casey in Pic #94?

I went throught the thread but didnt see it asked yet?

Thanks.

I agree

Also, even with contacts I don't think KC's eyes are that blue.

:blushing:

There is no doubt that is Casey, imo. If you recall the "BAD PHOTOS" that George Anthony talked about with the investigators....that is one of them. Yes, that is Casey Anthony, imo. The site is complete *advertiser censored* and it was discovered about 6 months ago and has been kept very hush hush as many feel it is further part of the investigation that the prosecutors did not want to divulge. And yes, her eyes are that blue...there is another photo floating around that shows the same blue eyes. Also, don't forget, they buff the imperfections on photo's too. Yes, even *advertiser censored* sites...rather...ESPECIALLY *advertiser censored* sites. Really sad, eh? Too many girls in Florida are getting caught up in all sorts of sex clubs, *advertiser censored*, etc. It is going to soon bypass Nevada. I never realized how much until I started looking into those clubs that Casey hung out in. Sad.

UPDATE: In looking further, I don't believe the girl with the mole in the other photo's is Casey. However..the one that you all saw I am pretty sure is her. jmho. Also,
http://www.notalawyer.com/2009/03/0...casey-anthony’s-*advertiser censored*-career/

yep...there's a couple of pics linked in the PL that show KC's eyes looking very blue (pictures SHE had of herself in photobucket)

LOL. Somebody found a *advertiser censored* photo of a woman who looks similar to KC. But the tip of KC's nose is different, as well as the thickness of the lips.

Nice try.

It's Casey, imo. Not a photoshop. I'm pretty sure it's the "bad photo's" that George referenced in his talk with the investigators. I believe there are more. Remember...THOUSANDS OF PHOTOS. Now here is my question.........WHOSE computer did Casey use when she was uploading the party pics to her photobucket account DURING the time Casey went missing? Why is the defense wanting Ricardo's computer? Did Casey divulge to them that she used that computer perchance? She used SOMEBODY'S computer to upload the pics to photobucket and we know she was not at home using her own. So whose did she use? THAT is the real question. AND...what else is on the computer she used? Is the defense trying to obtain the computer from Ricardo to get stuff Casey posted under the guise of wanting his computer due to the choloform pic? Something not right here.

If you go to the original site from where that photo was taken from and scroll down...you'll see her in other photo's and the moles on her neck match perfectly. It's Casey, imo. Not a photoshop. I'm pretty sure it's the "bad photo's" that George referenced in his talk with the investigators. I believe there are more. Remember...THOUSANDS OF PHOTOS. Now here is my question.........WHOSE computer did Casey use when she was uploading the party pics to her photobucket account DURING the time Casey went missing? Why is the defense wanting Ricardo's computer? Did Casey divulge to them that she used that computer perchance? She used SOMEBODY'S computer to upload the pics to photobucket and we know she was not at home using her own. So whose did she use? THAT is the real question. AND...what else is on the computer she used? Is the defense trying to obtain the computer from Ricardo to get stuff Casey posted under the guise of wanting his computer due to the choloform pic? Something not right here.

Hi Lavanda, Nice to see you on here! How does one get to the original site where that picture was taken.

Maybe the Musikman Or JWG, could help with your other questions.

Hi Lavanda, Nice to see you on here! How does one get to the original site where that picture was taken.

Maybe the Musikman Or JWG, could help with your other questions.

The site is pure *advertiser censored*. If you scroll down the pic of the girl with the moles I don't think is Casey..even if the moles match...I'm only relaying what another told me as for them matching. however, I do believe the actual pic IS Casey, imo, and I believe it is what her father was referencing when he said "bad photos".

This site took the picture and covered the bad part and had an analyst examine it:

http://www.notalawyer.com/2009/03/0...casey-anthony’s-*advertiser censored*-career/

This site took the picture and covered the bad part and had an analyst examine it:

thanks for posting that--it was interesting...waiting for those pics.....:angel:

That was a very interesting write up! Can't wait for the doc dump!

Would love to find out that the *advertiser censored* pic is her, but to me, the shape of the nose and eyebrows and the under eye bone structure do not match.

Not sure that site is very credible, and who was the "forensics expert." I think the media would be on this regardless of nature of pic if it were at all credible.

I don't understand why she would have uploaded her alleged *advertiser censored* pics to photobucket?

I would think if she were seriously in the business her pics would be on a disk....no reason for her to upload her portfolio, especially to a site like photobucket.

I don't understand why she would have uploaded her alleged *advertiser censored* pics to photobucket?

I would think if she were seriously in the business her pics would be on a disk....no reason for her to upload her portfolio, especially to a site like photobucket.

I don't think she did.
I am VERY interested to see these pics, but I think they will be the same sort of thing we've already seen...

When you compare the pix side-by-side like that, it is so Casey!
Have to admit I didn't study the unfiltered one cuz it made me uncomfortable to stare at it. But seeing this, I do believe it is her!!!

How can it be her and not "real"? What are you saying?

Anyway, this woman does not have the rounded tip on her nose that KC has.

I was trying to say that if the actual photo isn't real, I do think it's really her face superimposed on another pic. Since the last time I was here, I found this blog; the author claims somone has authenticated that pic. Who knows if that's true though.

I don't think she could have put *advertiser censored* pics on Photobucket since I think anyone can access Photobucket and I would think that's against their terms of service...supposedly she had other accounts where she had pics stored.

Someone on Topix also said there's supposed to be an online *advertiser censored* movie with what looks to be Casey in it with a child shown sleeping on another bed in the background. If that turns out to be true, I REALLY wouldn't want to be Casey Anthony right now...

I'm at work, so I have to go...thanks for everyone's input...will try to catch up on posts when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski