Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ABC has written a story about what we don't know about CA. I don't know how they could write a story full of her lies and present it as the truth!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/things-cas...ch-evaluations/story?id=15347605#.TxOmBIEr560

The comments speak for themselves, but I clicked the part where it asks if you know more about this story and wrote the following:

"You need to rewrite or pull the story about the things that I supposedly don't know about Casey Anthony. Read the comments. You are stating proven LIES as facts. Is that how you report the news? Maybe you should give her some more blood money, you've already made this horrendous family rich from murder. If you don't know the facts, don't write a story. I won't go into details, just read the comments. Obscene for an organization like ABC news to deceive the public this way."

What a bunch of nothing. They should be ashamed.

But this part did catch my eye:

Weitz made a similar observation. "I mentioned she was a pal gal," he said. "She liked guys better than girls."

So she supposedly had her daddy molesting her:innocent:.....her brother molesting her:innocent: and was supposedly date raped:innocent: but she perfers to be with males rather than females? Hmmm yeah right Casey.:innocent:

These doctors were clueless in their assessment of this woman. They did not even take into consideration all the inconsistencies she told them or they would have known she was a pathological liar pulling wool over their eyes.

IMO

Weitz made a similar observation. "I mentioned she was a pal gal," he said. "She liked guys better than girls."

So she supposedly had her daddy molesting her:innocent:.....her brother molesting her:innocent: and was supposedly date raped:innocent: but she perfers to be with males rather than females? Hmmm yeah right Casey.:innocent:

These doctors were clueless in their assessment of this woman. They did not even take into consideration all the inconsistencies she told them or they would have known she was a pathological liar pulling wool over their eyes.

IMO

Pal -gal? Nowadays they are called Friends with benefits...

IMO

that could be explained by abuse in some cases (it seems irrational I know but some survivors have a difficult time in continuing to seek someone to protect them), I dont think it can in hers. OCA's issues are with other women, not men.

Thank you. She's such a good kid and her father and stepmother are so toxic. I really would do anything to help her. I really appreciate that.

Hang in there Strawberry. With both of my daughters, they got up somewhere at aged 13, had bags of issues and life was "difficult" until sometime in their 15th year - then bingo - one day they were back to their sweet selves and were back on the path their individual personalities had carved out for them. And yes, they had a toxic father and stepmother.

Both of wonderful people who have made good lives for themselves and I am extremely proud of who they are, and what they have become for themselves. Because by the time 15 rolled around, I had little control, but what I believed/taught was "right" was still there, underneath it all.

What they told me was they had to sort things out for themselves but they always knew I was "there" for them no matter what. So you may think you aren't getting through to her, but just know she is making her own way as best she can for that difficult age.

that could be explained by abuse in some cases (it seems irrational I know but some survivors have a difficult time in continuing to seek someone to protect them), I dont think it can in hers. OCA's issues are with other women, not men.

I believe women (outside of mothers) are far more difficult to manipulate and deceive than men are, as a general rule. I just don't think men can be bothered to question what is behind any women's "actions" like women do.

17 Things we DO know about Casey Anthony​

1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS -- a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.
13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
14. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
15. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.
18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE -- a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.
20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes

Bold emphasis mine.
From Hare's Checklist - Symptoms of a Psychopath aka the the PCL-R test. http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#b

Love that you've taken the time to post this list Vipate!

I read a good part of Dr. Hare's list very early on in this case and have never been deterred for one moment to believe OCA is anything but a Psychopath. :furious:

To me, it appeared quite clear that it was a Freudian slip by Casey.

The other aspect of that statement, is that she said "I'll be damned if I am going to do that" (meaning take blame for something GEORGE did). If she didn't mean to "take the blame" WHY SIT IN JAIL FOR 3 YEARS? It is obvious to me. If she didn't intend to take the blame, why not tell at the onset that George drowned Caylee? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? That whole paragraph in her interview tells it all.

You hit the nail on the head here, TO. If one takes the time and trouble to use their noggin, she really is quite transparent IMHO.

ETA: I was going to edit the above 'trouble' to read 'energy' but apparently expending 'energy' is 'troublesome' to some people. Go figure.

Perhaps.

But I certainly didn't trust men to protect me. I did have male relationships once I left my house of horrors but at that time I was powerless to say I didn't not want the relationships. I felt very intimidated by males. If secretly asked by a mental health professional who I preferred to be around at that time I would have probably said older females. I did not actively seek out males nor go to their homes to pamper them and to.....well ya know lol.

Imo, Casey picked males over females because they are easier to manipulate and dont ask as many questions and because it was a way to feed her boredom and her sexual desires.

Women would notice she wasnt mother of the year like the guys stupidly thought. In fact I believe one woman picked up on her shortcomings right away when she found Caylee wandering around in Tony's apartment alone while Tony and Casey were behind closed doors in the bedroom.

IMO

Perhaps.

But I certainly didn't trust men to protect me. I did have male relationships once I left my house of horrors but at that time I was powerless to say I didn't not want the relationships. I felt very intimidated by males. If secretly asked by a mental health professional who I preferred to be around at that time I would have probably said older females. I did not actively seek out males nor go to their homes to pamper them and to.....well ya know lol.

Imo, Casey picked males over females because they are easier to manipulate and dont ask as many questions and because it was a way to feed her boredom and her sexual desires.

Women would notice she wasnt mother of the year like the guys stupidly thought. In fact I believe one woman picked up on her shortcomings right away when she found Caylee wandering around in Tony's apartment alone while Tony and Casey were behind closed doors in the bedroom.

IMO

Didn't someone see Caylee on the balcony alone trying to get her shoes on or something and KC and TL were in his room?

Didn't someone see Caylee on the balcony alone trying to get her shoes on or something and KC and TL were in his room?

Yes, she testified at the trial - I'm not sure of her name - Maria?? The girl friend of one of the roommates - I seem to also remember she let Caylee in and played with her until OCA came out.

JB said the reason that girl had that testimony was based only on jealousy. Maria(?) was jealous of FCA so she told whopping lies about Caylee being on the balcony alone..*pffft* and the jury believed him :(

Casey said she never considered abortion or adoption. Then why did she tell her friends Cindy wouldn't let her give her baby up for adoption. One of her states is a lie here (big surprise), bet I can guess which one.

Casey said she was so devastated about Cayley being dead. That explains why she went on her party spree. Sounds like great therapy; maybe we should all try that. Joking

The doctors stated Casey did not have an antipersonality disorder. I agree somewhat with that....it's called just plain evil!!!

JB said the reason that girl had that testimony was based only on jealousy. Maria(?) was jealous of FCA so she told whopping lies about Caylee being on the balcony alone..*pffft* and the jury believed him :(

That jury would have believed the moon is made of cheese, imo.:innocent:

Good for you - I was pretty disgusted at ChristinaNg27 and I hope anyone who tweets will start bombarding her with boos and do some research and why are you believing an admitted liar and yes, Christina - I already knew those nine lies OCA told her shrink - among others you seem to have missed.

The same person who wrote the "9 things you didn't know" , ChristinaNg27 also wrote another article about the SNL dog skit. In it she writes:

"Casey Anthony is being lampooned by “Saturday Night Live” and vilified by detractors again, this time for adopting a pet dog."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/a-ruff-life-for-casey-anthonys-adopted-dog/

She seems to have joined the Casey pity part train. I agree, and I hope people tell her what they think. It seems as though many already have in the comment section of these articles.

Perhaps.

IMO

I am the same, I agree with you (with all of it) ... most survivors I know are afraid of men or find it incredibly hard to trust men. I've known at least one however that was forever, forever seeking a "daddy" (not that way, you know, but one who would not fail) I dont know if she ever found him....

...so that is why I agreed with you, in OCA's case, no, she shows no signs of abuse, she really doesnt, she doesnt act anything at all like any survivor I have ever known. the "pal gal" thing just adds icing to my certainty.

I know you all hate her, I cant say I blame you. NO - Normal people do not dance when their baby is missing.
I am just sad and sorry to lose beautiful Caylee, and that her grandparents abandoned her too.
But while none of you agree with me. I am convinced she is bipolar, I have one and it took years, several years to find a diagnosis and yes she had been to some of the best doctors. Bipolar is not always easy to diagnose.
JMO

but I am tired of seeing her on TV - now she is just looking for money because nobody will ever hire her.
She should be getting diagnosed and some help – which IMHO would be better than trying to make money off such a very sad a story

You hit the nail on the head here, TO. If one takes the time and trouble to use their noggin, she really is quite transparent IMHO.

ETA: I was going to edit the above 'trouble' to read 'energy' but apparently expending 'energy' is 'troublesome' to some people. Go figure.

Yes...she is. Take away all the fluff...and she is simply a lying, narcisstic, sociopath.
If she never intended to take the fall for George....why wait 3 years to tell her lie...I mean, her story? Biggest bunch or horse carp I have ever seen and I would be ASHAMED to be one of those jurors. Seriously? How do they make it through each day if they are that dense?

But while none of you agree with me. I am convinced she is bipolar, I have one and it took years, several years to find a diagnosis and yes she had been to some of the best doctors. Bipolar is not always easy to diagnose.
She could be bipolar, who knows, but that's no excuse for her behavior, and it doesn't explain why she is such a . . . unusual person.

I know you all hate her, I cant say I blame you. NO - Normal people do not dance when their baby is missing.
I am just sad and sorry to lose beautiful Caylee, and that her grandparents abandoned her too.
JMO

but I am tired of seeing her on TV - now she is just looking for money because nobody will ever hire her.
She should be getting diagnosed and some help – which IMHO would be better than trying to make money off such a very sad a story

Have we ever seen any evidence of the manic depression crashes? I have three close relatives with bi-polar and it's almost impossible to haul out of one, which normally lasts a lot longer than the highs, without any medication.

Have we ever seen any evidence of the manic depression crashes? I have three close relatives with bi-polar and it's almost impossible to haul out of one, which normally lasts a lot longer than the highs, without any medication.

LG--I often think about that friend that said Casey called her and said that she wanted to go to the hospital, stating that she was losing her mind or something. Having a breakdown. And then the next day the friend talked to her and said that Casey acted as if the conversation never happened and claimed to be fine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back