Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM is covering this and TH Dr. is agreeing all BS! I'm glad this was covered before it airs on Dr. Phil, lol. Nope, seizures don't make you a liar!

HLN...JVM...Nobodys buying the story on JVM either. Stacy H saying CA & GA are not going to admit they raised a sociopath. Other guest saying if they were really trying to help their daughter they would lay low and stay quite and let the dust settle..instead they are doing this for themselves. Giving a reason why the daughter is the way she is, not because of her upbringing but because of seizures.

Her constant talking of showering is over the top. I notice she speaks of it often. I got the impression whenever she was nervous she would take a shower. Of course, it could be part of the strange seizure behavior

I expect this seizure-driven confusion of fact and fiction is also going to be used to explain KC thinking she was molested: her sports bra got dislodged while she thrashed around having a seizure and she was confused and thought LA was in her room, she had a confused dream that maybe GA had tried it on, etc. etc., blah blah blah, please donate money to our vital foundation that supports lying broke *advertiser censored* grandparents of faux epileptics with 'missing' children.

The letters she wrote lend a lot of information about her mental state...and it ain't pretty.

So... JB's opening remarks should really have had GA shouting: "Look at what you've done! You've had another seizure that you couldn't help because of your serious medical condition! Your mother will never forgive you for being unconscious as a result of your serious medical condition that we've all always known about! You are going to prison for the rest of your frickin life, where you will rot along with all the other incarcerated epileptics whose children happened to drown while they were having a seizure they couldn't help because of their serious pre-existing medical condition! You'd better make sure TL doesn't notice you seeming vague and tired tonight at Blockbuster! Make sure he doesn't spot your bruises tomorrow when you spend all day in bed with him, or he might get suspicious about your medical history!"
':great:

HLN...JVM...Nobodys buying the story on JVM either. Stacy H saying CA & GA are not going to admit they raised a sociopath. Other guest saying if they were really trying to help their daughter they would lay low and stay quite and let the dust settle..instead they are doing this for themselves. Giving a reason why the daughter is the way she is, not because of her upbringing but because of seizures.

I skimmed thru over 300 comments on TMZ about the "Seizure Theory"-nobody buying it there either!! :fence:
Casey Anthony's Parents
The Seizure Theory

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/08/casey...lanation-murder-interview/20/#comments-anchor

So... JB's opening remarks should really have had GA shouting: "Look at what you've done! You've had another seizure that you couldn't help because of your serious medical condition! Your mother will never forgive you for being unconscious as a result of your serious medical condition that we've all always known about! You are going to prison for the rest of your frickin life, where you will rot along with all the other incarcerated epileptics whose children happened to drown while they were having a seizure they couldn't help because of their serious pre-existing medical condition! You'd better make sure TL doesn't notice you seeming vague and tired tonight at Blockbuster! Make sure he doesn't spot your bruises tomorrow when you spend all day in bed with him, or he might get suspicious about your medical history!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rocker:

[
MsMacgyver...are you the WS member that stated your theory on Dr. Phil possibly being interested in getting an interview w/the felon and securing that with a huge payout to her parents? If so, I would like to give you credit for posting the idea.

Shaking my head in disbelief.
Stunned by CA's freakish denial.
Speechless.

ok, now this is good!

MsMacgyver...are you the WS member that stated your theory on Dr. Phil possibly being interested in getting an interview w/the felon and securing that with a huge payout to her parents? If so, I would like to give you credit for posting the idea.

I almost hope it's true. If Dr. P pays C and G money if they can talk the felon into appearing on his show, the felon is going to want that money after it has been laundered through the foundation. And maybe G and C will share but I doubt they will fork over all of it. And that, my friends, could be the start of something interesting....

Cindy spins so fast and so well, it's a wonder they don't put her in the appliance department at Sears and run her on sale once a month......Kenmore has nothing on her. :crazy: :crazy:

As long as she's alive, and up until she takes her last breath on this earth, she will continue to make excuses for KC. :rollercoaster:

I've said all along, that I couldn't care less what any of the A's have to say, what new lies they tell, what books they write or what shows they might be appearing on. Not a big fan of Dr. Phil and certainly not a fan of the A's, so needless to say my tv won't be tuned in to his show Monday. I would rather have my fingernails slowly pulled out.

Fabulous_llama.gif

Stop insulting my intelligence Cindy. She had her alleged seizures in her sleep, she even wrote it in a letter to Robyn "always in my sleep", shouldn't have been an issue for mother of the year...

Would have been very different headlines and it wouldn't have been 3 years wasting taxpayers of Florida's money if this were really the case. Am I also to believe Casey ignored your phone calls to immediately check her voicemail, typed those IM's/texts and pinged off those cell phone towers, hid Caylee and partied while sleeping/seizing?

I know alot of people have made comments regarding C____y driving if she indeed have these "so-called" seizures.

When our son had brain surgery, afterwards, he had a few seizures - his liciense was pulled.
It is mandatory that the hospital, or the doctor that is aware of it notifies the state. He had to go one year without having one before he could have his licience reinstated.

Additionally, as far as testing goes, there are some tests that they can do that will induce seizures so that they can be documented and "seen". He went through those as well.

But, people that actually do have seizure disorders all know this already, and, Momma should have checked her facts better, being a nurse and all that jazz.

Sorry, if this has been covered, but insulin-dependent diabetes can cause seizures. However, I don't see FKC faking that since she'd either have to stick herself with needles or wear an oh-so-attractive insulin pump AND monitor her diet AND probably give up alcohol.

Also, I accidentally "faked a seizure" once. I was in a college class and I didn't feel well, so I was sitting with my arms folded against my body and was bent over a little. I fainted, still don't know why. But, those who saw it said my arms flew outward and even my professor thought it was a seizure at first. I woke up on the floor with my professor holding me upright, so I was out for at least a few seconds. He had medical training. I think it would be pretty easy to make yourself pass out and you could probably fool a layperson into thinking it was a seizure.

That was the first time I'd fainted and my doctor ordered a glucose tolerance test. The next time I fainted I was standing up and I hit the floor. Again, I was only "out" for a few seconds, but my doctor ordered an EEG (?) to make sure I wasn't having seizures.

One thing I know for sure about the felon is that she is a creature of habit. She locks into a routine like hair on an ape. The entire 31 days was a big circle, over and over again. She tends to hide and loves it. She purposely makes her world very small. My thinking is that she can only con a few at a time and prefers to work one on one.

Reading her letters, she adapted to jail and cherished it. She stated the thing she missed was having a guy tell her how beautiful she is and a full length mirror. Never once did she consider the possibility that she would remain locked up.

She will repeat the exact behavior she has always exhibited. Having many mirrors around and chasing a man to compliment her, She will sleep with him and elicit positive reviews. The felon doesn't do alone.

Whisperer - you are so right, but I must add

She wasn't smart enough, or experienced enough - she'd never been anywhere, and (a personal wtf moment for me) didn't own a single pair of shoes that were made of leather (all synthetic from the docs). Sorry, maybe it's a bias, but not one pair of shoes? It struck me as very strange from the "keeping up appearences" family.

As for the last BBM - in truth, it's the only job experience she's ever had.

:panic: :thud:

OH SORRY! Just had a seizure!

Now I must be off to tell lies!!! :skip:

:floorlaugh:

:panic: :thud:

OH SORRY! Just had a seizure!

Now I must be off to tell lies!!! :skip:

:floorlaugh:
Good to see you AZ . Have fun with your lies. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid