Casey's Tiffany Ring & Bracelet...Where are They?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is seriously the biggest stretch in the history of the world...but it just popped into my head and I couldn't help but post. I had a friend when I was a kid who had Cystic Fibrosis. She was very tiny, much smaller than I was, and had trouble finding rings that would fit her. Most rings were much too large for her small fingers, so she would take small pieces of duct tape (and sometimes pieces of thread/yarn) and wrap them around the inner part of the ring's band. Wrapping something around the band made the ring fit more snugly and helped keep it from falling off. KC was a small girl...wouldn't it be fabulous if they found that same Henkel duct tape wrapped around the inside of the Tiffany ring's band?? OH...IF I ONLY HAD ONE WISH!!!

Wasn't it Ricardo that returned Caylee's swimsuit? Maybe he gave the necklace, bracelet, and ring to KC and that is why she was wearing it in the pics at his house

What was CA's reason for asking KC about the ring? Did she find it someplace odd like in Caylee's playhouse?

JMO, it doesn't seem like CA was concerned that much about where the jewelry was, but more to have it stated by KC on record that indeed Jeff had given to her.

We all know it's likely Cindy was probably thinking, "See, there was a Jeff and no one's suspecting him."

But maybe CA asked about who gave KC the ring because she had found out otherwise, but wanted to see for herself how effortlessly KC would lie to her. CA was grappling with the reality of how "heartless" KC really was with her bold-face lying about EVERYTHING.

Sadly, I also see CA trying to come to terms with the fact that KC's lies were boundless. The lies that liars tell us haunt us long after, in that we can't believe we bought their stories. To this day, CA comforts herself in those lies - Caylee is really not dead but off playing with Zanny's white dog...anything but the reality please because that means her daughter is not only a devious liar but a heartless killer as well.

Great thread. The wait for Justice for Caylee seems so long.

Ca thought that KC was talking in code and giving her "clues". So when KC said Jeff gave her the ring, CA thought that if she could find out where the ring really came from, she would find out the real identity of Jeff. I think CA told LE that Jeff was really someone else.(RM, maybe?) Does any of this make sense? LOL

BBM

not at all, dear, but that is their fault and not yours :biglaugh:

Maybe this should go in the coincidence thread.

I was just reading the last post about the "Tiffany" ring and was thinking just because KC said it was Tiffany doesn't make it so and then I spotted the side banner ad for jewelry.

Please look at what I found:

http://www.evesaddiction.com/detail_RG10108__167__Sterling_Silver_Heart_Ring.html

There is also a bracelet that looks to be a pretty close match to Casey's at that same website. The ring and bracelet at the website seem to match in style as well.

http://www.evesaddiction.com/detail_BR10231__141__Sterling_Silver_Heart_Charm_Link_Bracelet.html

I know this may sound crazy, and maybe I drank a little too much of the koolaide here in the last several months...but..
I really don't think the situation with the ring means anything.
I personally think that Cindy just wanted to wear it myself, lol, for all her media appearances...:loser:

thLOLbouncesmiley170.gif

Pawning rings and such does not get you much, that would buy her maybe one night out. The most telling thing to me is that it's "Tiffany" this and "Tiffany" that... not to sound totally snobby, but KC seems to be the kind of girl that would buy a pair of socks with the Chanel logo on them and ask them to put it in the largest bag. That she specifically told CA that she had these gifts that came from JH, the same JH that hired/introduced Zanny, that leads me to think CA is trying to find more info about JH. What I don't understand is that, after all this, CA kept touting KCs innocence and Zanny's existence, not even to mention Juliette Lewis (who was great in "Natural Born Killers", by the way.)

Wasn't it Ricardo that returned Caylee's swimsuit? Maybe he gave the necklace, bracelet, and ring to KC and that is why she was wearing it in the pics at his house
I think it was another friend...but my brain doesn't have any more space to hold information.

those of you discussing the blanket: if you would like to find the blanket thread and bump it, I will move your posts over to it.

I wonder like with the photo of the room with the drum set that Cindy was fishing for a truthful answer out of Casey, if in fact, one of Casey's friends while gathering at the Anthony's mentioned their ring missing, and was able to describe it to Cindy which sparked the questions to Casey..
Maybe Casey stole this ring and bracelet from her friend, yet told Cindy it was from Jeff...
Could Annie be missing a ring?

I think that was Chris S.

It had to have been purchased between February and summer 2008-We see it on her hand/wrist at RM's, who she was hanging with from Febrary to summer, 2008; KC tells CA it came from JH, who she had not been (imaginarily) dating until what, around late spring/early summer 2008? And CA knew little about it.

If one of her boytoys gave it to her, that can easily be ascertained in court-Same with girlfriends that she may have stolen the ring from...

Could this jewelry be what was on the JC Penney receipt, and CA was just grilling KC to see if she would say that she had bought it, and had lied about the imaginary Jeff Hopkins?

Could this jewelry be what was on the JC Penney receipt, and CA was just grilling KC to see if she would say that she had bought it, and had lied about the imaginary Jeff Hopkins?

No, she was wearing it long before the JC Penney questionable purchase and receipt. Seems like she was wearing it when she was going with RM. Did she stop wearing it when she hooked up with TL?

It had to have been purchased between February and summer 2008-We see it on her hand/wrist at RM's, who she was hanging with from Febrary to summer, 2008; KC tells CA it came from JH, who she had not been (imaginarily) dating until what, around late spring/early summer 2008? And CA knew little about it.

If one of her boytoys gave it to her, that can easily be ascertained in court-Same with girlfriends that she may have stolen the ring from...

I think (if you zoom in) KC was wearing the ring and bracelet at Easter. Not sure, but it would fit into your time frame.
l_9ee424b79d766809daa96cdcc6833ea2.jpg

ITA - I agree with the poster upthread that said that in the A world...if there was a ring, there must have been a Jeff.

Or she used her mom's credit card to buy them, and that is why the credit card thing came up from J.C. Pennys and Cindy refused to give the receipt to the officers! That is why cindy was so bothered by the receipts? She lied and never gave them up. Hmmmm It could be a zillion thing but WTH? :waitasec: They try to play so cool

Thanks Essie. It sure looks like she's wearing the ring and bracelet around Easter time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966