Cat goes shoplifting and for a nap in supermarket

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
my mom just had to say goodbye to her fat kitty Pippin last Tuesday so I am sharing this silly with her! She will love it! I rarely click on animals threads here because they aren't always pleasant but this is great! Thank you!!!

I’m sorry to hear about your Mum’s kitty, Az. I’m glad you shared this sweet moment with her x

Thanks! It didn't show up for me in the earlier post for some reason.

Quoting myself because I finally figured out why I couldn't see the post with the link -- because when I had asked earlier if there was a way to ignore a thread (so it wouldn't even appear on my unread threads list) I was told the best way was to ignore the person who started the thread.

I was trying not to see the thread about the dog that was mistreated. And of course that thread was started by @gregjrichards so that's who I ignored! And that's whose post I couldn't see here but had totally forgotten I had ignored anyone... *embarrassed laugh*

So greg you've been unignored and I can see your post and the link and I've learned a good lesson. *more embarrassed laughter*

Lots of people think that this photo is fake and the cat posed for it with human intervention.
I have never had a cat that posed or did anything that I told it to do except for coming to eat his/her food.
So true Jennifer!!
Oh, I made little toilet paper balls in a bowl in the bathroom. So when he stuck his legs under the door, I would toss them to him. He came to me when I called him for bathroom play, but that's it! Lolol
IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0332.JPG

Last edited:
A chubby cat was clearly overcome by hunger as it was spotted trying to raid a supermarket's shelves for its morning treat.

The opportunistic feline was spotted by stunned shoppers in a Tesco Express store in Rugby, where it was prowling the aisles on the lookout for a snack.

It had strolled into the store on Wednesday (September 19) at around 9am, before it was spotted the pet food aisle

Cat strolls into Tesco and tries to raid shelves for treats in Rugby | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 147394
Someone been naughty huh so cute

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf