Caylee Anthony 2 year old #22 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think Casey used the shovel to break the lock on June 22. Then she put the gas cans into the trunk. I am hoping its not what I think its for. But then that would explain why she has been so smug. She knows that there is no way to find Caylee's body. It makes me sick. Or maybe the reason LE put that out there is because it was gas in the trunk. She might have used it to cover up the sent of decomp. doubt it though. I think she did the unthinkable! :(

I hope so!! We should not be dragging innocent people up in this!! I hope that ALL of the friends, acquaintances, and the people who are not involved here delete their accounts to prevent John Q. Public from further intrusion! They have not been proven to be part of this case at all and here people are still dragging them into it along with anyone else on their websites. I think that is just wrong.

Not meant to be offensive, but they probably shouldnt have a PUBLIC myspace page if they are not interested in being searched or googled etc. If you put your life in public view you are fair game IMO. Not saying people should be IM'ing or emailing ANY of these people or anything like that. I only VIEW these pages forming my opinion of what could have happened and Casey's circle and who this Patrick character is..

Hi J-Me, welcome.

I still get the following response:
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

because apparently I can't type today... its ninachica62401

IMO they knew or suspected when they called LE that Casey stole (2) 5 gal cans of gas. They knew at that point that she had been gone for 8 days and deep inside knew she didn't have income. They wanted Casey and Caylee back then and by saying they wanted to file charges started an investigation in their heads.

hey chatty! how is the pizza experiment going? Do you still have it in the trunk? Hey...I couldn't see any "incident report" or I am getting old (and well, I am LOL). What exactly was it?

George reported 2 cans of gas valued @ $50 stolen from his shed.
Pizza is dried up.....its still there. No stink....lol Guess I should toss it now.

I hope so!! We should not be dragging innocent people up in this!! I hope that ALL of the friends, acquaintances, and the people who are not involved here delete their accounts to prevent John Q. Public from further intrusion! They have not been proven to be part of this case at all and here people are still dragging them into it along with anyone else on their websites. I think that is just wrong.

Exactly. After reading all the myspace digging, I set mine to private. I dont know anyone that has done something wrong, but if one of my myspace "friends" did do something bad, I wouldn't want everyone to assume I had something to do with it because I associate with them on myspace.

Maybe they intentionally locked the gas up so Casey can't get it. Pretty sure that's why she didn't have a key or know where the keys are.

So between 6/22/08 at 6pm (Sunday) and 6/24/08 at 10am (Tuesday), someone stole gas. Assuming this was Casey that did this... Again, she probably didn't act alone. But this may be the same time frame that she borrowed the shovel.

Still not sure why steal gas when she has credit cards, unless she stole the credit cards on the same day she stole the gas. This might explain why Cindy has tabs on her whereabouts for the last 2 weeks, which would be directly after this time, up until they go the car back and realized something is wrong.

6/24/08 (Tuesday) Jesse calls Casey and hears Caylee in the background.
6/25/08 (Wednesday) Casey calls Jesse again? to go to the beach on the weekend.

Car was abandoned 6/27/08? (Friday) stinking to all hell, and towed 6/30/08 (Monday).

That still fits into the same time frame some of us already thought Casey did something with Caylee.

Something happened June 24th - 27th.

I'm thinking...and hoping..that GM is acting this way so she can get Casey's trust and is hoping she spills the beans to her. That is the only thing I can come up with for the way that woman is acting.

She is probably just like some of the parents I have met who think that "THEIR" kids can do no wrong. They go around bailing them out of everything and acting like nothing ever happened. They believe it when their kids tell them the sky is purple.

In answer to questions from the last thread, I find it strange that there are no searches going on...but I had the same problems with the Trenton Duckett case. I will say that when I saw the GF and Lee at Publix they seemed exhausted. It is easy for use to sit here and say what we would do. But how many of us have ever been faced with these circumstances.

I did get some flyers from the on Sat. The date on the flyer is the 9th but the phone numbers were correct.

J-Me I am with SS. Please be careful. We have to try and keep our integrity here on WS's we don't play games with people. That's not what we are here for.

Please don't think that is what I mean. I am not at all about getting into anyone's lived or hurting anyone that is innocent. Like i said, i have never emailed or im'ed or anything any of these people. I only view to form my thoughts of where this girl could be or unfortunatly where her body may be? :mad: I am sorry if I offended anyone.

OMG! Note the date was 6/24/08 as the day the burglary was reported.

This is HUGE. Why hasn't this been mentioned before?! If the shed had been broken into...it would mean that Casey possibly did have access at that time. It also means that they had to be home to report it...doesn't it?

It fits with the timeline of when Caylee really went missing, too. :( Oh, I hate to even think about the possibilities this brings up.

me too :eek: me too :eek:......... and why hasn't msm jumped on this report??:eek:

chatty...I figured out where and what the incident report was...I wasn't looking at burglary. And what a find Chatty! Great job!

Not meant to be offensive, but they probably shouldnt have a PUBLIC myspace page if they are not interested in being searched or googled etc. If you put your life in public view you are fair game IMO. Not saying people should be IM'ing or emailing ANY of these people or anything like that. I only VIEW these pages forming my opinion of what could have happened and Casey's circle and who this Patrick character is..
And that is great! They are there to be viewed...not to be placed in the middle of a possible homicide investigation. This is where I think we should be drawing the line and not putting them here.

I realize we have tons of newbies who aren't familiar with the way we do try to protect people who are not known to be players in such a case. No one has mentioned this before, but I think it needs to be said. Just because a person's myspace has fifty people on it...common sense will tell us they are there innocently. We can look, investigate, and check them out behind the scenes...but I don't find that it moves the case forward to discuss them on here. I realized the Patrick person did insert himself by going for a visit. However, the person he mentioned had no control over that. I feel sorry for him.

That is just making it look worse for his client!!

It's his job to think about things like that. Casey being tried in the so-called "court of public opinion" taints the jury pool and makes it impossible for her to get a fair trial.

Just for the record, in case it wasn't evident, I think she's guilty as sin. But he's just doing his job.

Maybe it is because they have started to investigate Cindy and how much she knew, when, etc. They would want to distance themselves from her in that case and only speak to the people they feel are instrumental in resolving this.

Hi SS- been a long time.

A question for Cindy!

What the heck happened on June 15th, Father's Day?

I'm stuck on that date as being very significant in the family dynamics!

We have the case that Cindy initially forgot taking Caylee to see her Father
at the nursing home on Father's Day and taking those pictures.
How could she forget something as special as that????
No matter how nervous I was in that situation, if asked when was the last time
you saw Caylee, I wouldn't even think of a date! I would think-"Father's Day, when I
took her to see her Greatgrandpa at the nursing home!" Who would not first remember
that adorable picture of Caylee in the old man's arms?

I'm thinking that something happened that day causing Cindy to want to totally erase it
from her memory! Coincidence that Casey says Caylee's been missing 31 days???

Soooo my question is what exactly went on Father's day to make Cindy want to forget
that day ever happened, but Casey begins her 31 day count from then?

Those dates have been going thru my mind as well....Odd:headache:

Wow when I found the burglary report the other day while we were in chat, it didn't look according to the map like it was their house, I figured it was the next door neighbors.

I believe something happened the 24 or 25 based on Jesse calling hearing caylee and the burglary thing......since that was the only crime listed on the same street they live, atleast in the past 6 months or so.... I assumed without any facts that it (the burglary) was something to do with the case somehow.

And that is great! They are there to be viewed...not to be placed in the middle of a possible homicide investigation. This is where I think we should be drawing the line and not putting them here.

I realize we have tons of newbies who aren't familiar with the way we do try to protect people who are not known to be players in such a case. No one has mentioned this before, but I think it needs to be said. Just because a person's myspace has fifty people on it...common sense will tell us they are there innocently. We can look, investigate, and check them out behind the scenes...but I don't find that it moves the case forward to discuss them on here. I realized the Patrick person did insert himself by going for a visit. However, the person he mentioned had no control over that. I feel sorry for him.

Understood

SS, I just hate to think about the alternative scenario. If she had credit cards for gas, then why would the car have been abandoned without gas (assuming that is true). Certainly she wasn't worried about spending her mother's money. Maybe the cards were max'd out at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro