Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to agree with the poster who said for "George to suck it up." They are so fortunate that they have the media here to put Caylee's story out there. How many other families wish that they could get attention like this for their missing loved ones?

I respect everyone's opinions here but I can't believe there are so many posters who can actually feel sympathy for this family. I can't muster one ounce. I feel sympathy for Caylee who unfortunately was a part of this wacked-out family for 2+ years. I feel sympathy that Caylee was born to a mother who obviously never cared one bit for her. To me, it sounds like she was a pawn between the grandparents and the mother. Yes, I'm sure they love their grandchild and their daughter but stop with the inconsistencies, stop with the lies, stop obstructing the investigation, and most importantly, stop believing a word your daughter has told you. It's sickening to me when I sit back and watch this grandmother spin the story to whatever she thinks will benefit her on such and such day irregardless of whether it is the truth or a lie. I'm sick of it all. This family has successfully pulled too many innocent people into this crap including Zaneida, the Ortiz family, and probably countless others who have given their hard-earned money to search for Caylee. Like I said, I'm just sick of it and if it weren't for my desire to find out what happened to Caylee, I would look the other way but it seems that strangers are the only ones that really care what happened to her. Okay, off my rant now, sorry.

According to them but did they actually do any checking ? I personally think they have done a really bad job handling this case.

There are to many coincidences to ignore this Zaneida.

Again, I am going to post a direct quote from Padilla regarding this woman:

CARLOS PADILLA, ORANGE COUNTY DEPUTY SHERIFF: We believe she has no involvement. I think that - - we don't know exactly how it is that her name, it was a coincidence or -- but we don't think that she's involved at all.

This is from the Greta interview last night....we need to leave Ms. ZG alone. IMHO.

I think the Anthony's best move for tomorrow would be to stay inside and off the phones. They should at least be able to let out some grief that way, which I'm sure they will.

May I ask a question?

Why is everyone turning on the media? This family invited them into there home, on MANY occasions. The grandmother was on every fricken talk show every night.

Now, the media is only doing there job, reporting....which right now is not in the familys favor......so now we all turn on the media?

I agree...but swarming their door is another thing, especially since Cindy has asked them to give them some alone time tomorrow if Caylee is not home. I just would hope they respect that is all.

I am not turning on the media at all, I think they are doing a great job at getting to the truth, I just think they need to know when to back off. Regardless of what has happened, at some point this family deserves some peace and quiet and the ability to absorb all of this in private. Tomorrow is going to be a very emotional day for the family and I hope they are allowed some privacy to deal with it.

I agree. I think they thought they could handle it up until today. I do think the media should back up and give them room for tomorrow. It is called respect. They cannot even go get milk without being swarmed. The media need to stay out of their yard. Maybe they will get a spokesman now. The emotions will not allow them to continue to handle the media.

I am not turning on the media at all, I think they are doing a great job at getting to the truth, I just think they need to know when to back off. Regardless of what has happened, at some point this family deserves some peace and quiet and the ability to absorb all of this in private. Tomorrow is going to be a very emotional day for the family and I hope they are allowed some privacy to deal with it.

:clap: Atleast for Caylee's birthday they should leave them alone. Tomorrow will be an emotional day and they deserve the respect to leave them alone so they can grieve. Even if they did INVITE the media to them,.. they have EVERY right to tell them to go away! And I don't think we have the right to say, "they deserve this." jmo

"Sociopath" and "psychopath" are used interchangeabley, but it seems the current term in mental health circles these days is "antisocial personality disorder."

There's an interesting article about psychopaths here:

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=what-psychopath-means

Yes, the term was changed to Antisocial awhile ago and I HATE that change. I just don't think it describes the disorder as well. When I think of someone being "antisocial" I usually think of someone who is unfriendly or introverted. Hopefully they will change it when the DSM is updated.

Not that kids can pronounce the "Z" but maybe Caylee heard her mom say "Nanny" a lot and when Caylee repeated it, it came out Zanny and that is how casey started down the "Z" path. We still tease my grandson about the poluter.... when he was 3 he would ask for me to pull up pictures of lions and tigers on the poluter (computer).

But that doesn't fit if you factor in that there was a real Zanieda that visited that apartment on that date. Casey had no control over that. And the probabiity that a fake name she's been using for 3 years just happened to appear at that apt.

I think she never used the name zanny until after that child went missing. And either Cindy is confused or covered for her.

I can't get away from ZG's visit to Sawgrass Apartment on the 17th. I would like to know what the parking area looks like around the office where people that are interested renting would pull into. Like if I went in would I be able to see my parked, windows rolled down unlocked car, that had bills with my name on them tucked in the visor? I mean Casey is a theft. Mom, Dad, Amy and who knows who else could attest to that. Could Casey have been in that parking lot saw ZG go inside and to advantage of the opportunity of an open car?
First, you are assuming that ZG left her car with windows down and unlocked. Believe me - you DO NOT do that in Florida - Orlando included. Second, you are putting Casey just hanging out in that parking lot on June 17th - me thinks Casey was a tad bit too busy for that on that day. JMO

According to them but did they actually do any checking ? I personally think they have done a really bad job handling this case.

Police are doing a really bad job? Why because they're not going with the cooky idea that they should be spending time tracking down the work experience of a non-entity person whose name was provided by a known liar, namely, the main suspect. You have no idea what LE has. They have been lied to left and right. I'll be the first to point out when LE is at fault -- but this is a pretty vacuous observation. Criticizing the media is one thing -- but criticizing the police in this case is simply ridiculous.

Thank you. Ever since Ted Bundy I've had a fascination with wanting to know what makes people like this tick.

Actually, for those who are interested, there is NO diagnosis code in the DSMIV (bible for shrinks) for a sociopath or psychopath. The only one is for antisocial. That is why this is currently used and the person who wrote before is correct about tha.

May I ask a question?

Why is everyone turning on the media? This family invited them into there home, on MANY occasions. The grandmother was on every fricken talk show every night.

Now, the media is only doing there job, reporting....which right now is not in the familys favor......so now we all turn on the media?

Sorry, I forgot to add-

in this same vein, I still believe the media should be somewhat ethical. No matter that the family has invited them into their home, they should be ethical.

That's like me saying a friend you've welcomed into your own home should be excused for stealing from you, or walking into your house in the middle of the night. Doesn't matter that you've invited them in- they are responsible for their own ethical actions, and we can be disappointed when we feel it goes too far.

Just my take on it:)

I do believe they have a job to do, and understand why they do it, but I don't have to like that they are in the families face and airing the footage of the family losing it with the press.

That said, I still watched that footage, like everyone else ::)

May I ask a question?

I don't think anyone is turning on the media. There is a point in which common sense needs to take over and draw a line. Remember when Geraldo's brother chased down Tony into the restaraunt? Tony was extremely polite in asking them to back off .. no comment, no comment etc. He had to go into the bathroom to get rid of him.
George had just found out about Casey refusing to see Lee today. The media descends upon George in a feeding frenzy. They are camped out in front of his house 24/7. He is realizing Casey is not going to keep her promise of Caylee being home for her birthday. He honestly believed Casey - his "bubble" is now burst. He is realizing that everything people have been saying all along could very well be true. He is a human. He has emotions. so does Cindy and so does Lee.
This family is going through a horrible nightmare and waking up to the fact that Casey had done the unthinkable despite their having full faith that this could never be the case.
The media should draw the line, back off and let them gather their thoughts and composure.
When they are ready, they can approach the media and answer questions then. George was right. The media is after the sensatiolism of this.

Casey is a barfly....it could be as simple as someone overhearing Casey say she was looking for an apt. and telling her about their friend, ZFG, looking at an apt. in the Sawgrass complex and it was very nice, etc.,etc.

Let's STOP This!!!!!

The fact is Casey used her name before this happened stating she was the nanny.

But we need to leave this poor lady alone now. She is trying to find a job & support her 4 kids...Casey could of used any of our names & any one of us here could of been near destroyed & its not fair to this poor woman..... OR her FAMILY

We only have Cindy and George's word on this.... so I wouldn't state it as fact.

I respectfully disagree. LE is doing a heck of a job considering :liar: Casey has mislead them from the beginning. Having zero contact with her, they are doing IMO a 24/7 job that is obviously priority 1. Time and again we are hearing from LE what doesn't pan out. I say great job LE and I know you'll solve this.

I happen to agree with the poster who said for "George to suck it up." They are so fortunate that they have the media here to put Caylee's story out there. How many other families wish that they could get attention like this for their missing loved ones?

I respect everyone's opinions here but I can't believe there are so many posters who can actually feel sympathy for this family. I can't muster one ounce. I feel sympathy for Caylee who unfortunately was a part of this wacked-out family for 2+ years. I feel sympathy that Caylee was born to a mother who obviously never cared one bit for her. To me, it sounds like she was a pawn between the grandparents and the mother. Yes, I'm sure they love their grandchild and their daughter but stop with the inconsistencies, stop with the lies, stop obstructing the investigation, and most importantly, stop believing a word your daughter has told you. It's sickening to me when I sit back and watch this grandmother spin the story to whatever she thinks will benefit her on such and such day irregardless of whether it is the truth or a lie. I'm sick of it all. This family has successfully pulled too many innocent people into this crap including Zaneida, the Ortiz family, and probably countless others who have given their hard-earned money to search for Caylee. Like I said, I'm just sick of it and if it weren't for my desire to find out what happened to Caylee, I would look the other way but it seems that strangers are the only ones that really care what happened to her. Okay, off my rant now, sorry.

This family did not pull the Ortiz family into this. It is ALL the forums that brought the Ortiz family into this.

The media brought Zaneida to the forefront and in my opinion she needs to be investigated.

I would like to take a minute and ask that when you start a new thread here, please be certain in the 7-8 pages of threads...there is not one already! Yesterday, I had to request that Christine take time to consolidate MANY threads on the same topics. It only takes a minute to go back to see if you are adding a duplicate. Thanks! (It helps when you are on limited time to try to read through them!)

:clap: Atleast for Caylee's birthday they should leave them alone. Tomorrow will be an emotional day and they deserve the respect to leave them alone so they can grieve. Even if they did INVITE the media to them,.. they have EVERY right to tell them to go away! And I don't think we have the right to say, "they deserve this." jmo

:clap::clap::clap:I agree. (as you all know by now :blushing:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member