Caylee Anthony 2 year old #68 General Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that Casey does actually care what her brother thinks about her? Maybe he's the ONLY one she has this deeper relationship with. But wouldn't that go against a mental health diagnosis?

I kinda get this feeling sometimes... and then something else happens and shoots that down. Who knows anymore... :(

You know this thing is so much of a soap opera I couldn't help but wonder when I heard she was sick "Is she pregnant":silenced::silenced::silenced:

Oh no !!!! Please do not let this be so. Would she have done that to try to trap TonE?

For what it's worth, I don't think that she is a sociopath. I'm voting for histrionic personality disorder. JMO.

I don't think so either I think she's Borderline.

I would think a mental institution would be a better solution as these people could be helpful in finding out how these disorders happen and perhaps down the road a treatment could be found..

I agree, but it is still scary that until they actually DO something to harm someone or themselves, you really don't know how dangerous they are. Like the Canada guy again. He just went berserk, noone saw it coming, at least that's what people are saying right now. Maybe if he is analyzed and they find out more about him we will find out he has a genetic history of schizophrenia, childhood trauma, etc. But what is scary is that it's not like you are safe anywhere. I could be walking down the street and someone decides to behead me and eat me. :croc:

Not that I live in fear, I feel like if it's my time to be beheaded and eaten then it will happen. ;)

ETA: Forgot to say that even if we "treat" mentally disturbed people, what if they randomly go berserk again, you know? How can you ever know if they are really "treated" and let someone out (like Canada guy) and risk him doing something else? Obviously he will probably never get out, but even people who just assault someone. I dunno. I'm at a loss really.

I agree! Jail doesn't help them or help the society in general.

They have to want the help. There's tons of research. Jail gives them consequences that can't be manipulated. Jail protects the innocent in their path.

Does anyone else think that Casey does actually care what her brother thinks about her? Maybe he's the ONLY one she has this deeper relationship with. But wouldn't that go against a mental health diagnosis?

I kinda get this feeling sometimes... and then something else happens and shoots that down. Who knows anymore... :(

I think she cares about him as long as he's feeding her need and making everything about her. As soon as that stops, out with the trash goes Lee.

7501 E Colonial Dr that is the amscot where the car was.

I would think a mental institution would be a better solution as these people could be helpful in finding out how these disorders happen and perhaps down the road a treatment could be found..

There are treatments. These people have to want help and to change.

O/T John Edwards admits to affair.

Is anyone capable of working on this photo to see what those dogtags say? I tried, but I'm no good at PS.

miscpics132.jpg

I just cannot keep up with ya'll!!! I've had to skip numerous pages so that I could get current, but I keep seeing something that I want to get someones opinion about. It's this....

IF this is the case, and Casey is actually a Sociopath and doesn't have the CAPABILITY to care about her daughter, then why is everyone so upset with her? What I mean is this...if she is INCAPABLE of the same actions and emotions of a normal person, then that can't be held against her really can it? If she COULD have the same emotions, then I'm pretty sure that she WOULD, so how can we hold her accountable, and be so upset with her if she is actually UNABLE to be different than what she is?

A person does not require emotions to know right from wrong. Murder is wrong because it interferes with another person's right to life, there is no emotion involved in that, just simple logic. Cheating on a spouse is emotionally devastating to the spouse, and I would say wrong, but not against the law, like murder, because said spouse does not have a 'right' to not be cheated on, just an expectation;). Does that make any sense?
Lanie

I just cannot keep up with ya'll!!! I've had to skip numerous pages so that I could get current, but I keep seeing something that I want to get someones opinion about. It's this....

IF this is the case, and Casey is actually a Sociopath and doesn't have the CAPABILITY to care about her daughter, then why is everyone so upset with her? What I mean is this...if she is INCAPABLE of the same actions and emotions of a normal person, then that can't be held against her really can it? If she COULD have the same emotions, then I'm pretty sure that she WOULD, so how can we hold her accountable, and be so upset with her if she is actually UNABLE to be different than what she is?
I see what you're saying, but as many of these folk are anti-social best not get too close.

They have to want the help. There's tons of research. Jail gives them consequences that can't be manipulated. Jail protects the innocent in their path.
So would a mental institution and Society would have a better knowledge of mental illinesses. These people are not in the same category as the drug dealers, bank robbery suspects ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home