Caylee Anthony 2 year old #68 General Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw someone questioning about identity theft. that's what i've been thinking for a few days. has someone got a theory on this? identity theft ring maybe? or is she doing this all alone?

btw how does one stay logged in? or do you just have to sign in over and over after being silent for a time?

Magnoliamom, you have brought up a good point. I've been wondering where she has been getting her money. She stole someone's identity already, maybe she has been involved in some kind of credit card thing I'm hearing about/stealing money? I don't think so, but it probably could be looked at.

I bookmarked the main page of websleuths after I signed in and just click the bookmark when I want to come back. Then I'm already signed in...somehow....I do it with all the sites I visit frequently.

Dive team searches retention pond
Pond is less than half a mile away from Anthony home

Last Edited: Friday, 08 Aug 2008, 12:59 PM EDT

The Orange County Dive Team is searching a retention pond off Chicksaw Trail, less than one mile away from the Anthony home.

Police have established crime scene tape approximately two blocks around the area.

The sheriff's office says the dives are routine and have nothing to do with the search for the missing toddler. They say the timing of the training is merely coincidental.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=22&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
The tape just to keep people away?

This is most puzzling to me. Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was early June and that Casey moved in with him on June 9th. But, GPs saw her on 15th - 16th. So, where was Caylee at from the 9th to the 15th??
Don't know, but we do know she was alive on June 15th, because of the video we have seen of her that is date stamped.

OMG, it says in the messages that he moved to Jacksonville on 6-16! Is that strange or what, started talking about moving there from Orlando on 6-8.

This is most puzzling to me. Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was early June and that Casey moved in with him on June 9th. But, GPs saw her on 15th - 16th. So, where was Caylee at from the 9th to the 15th??
With Cindy and George would be my best guess.

OMG, it says in the messages that he moved to Jacksonville on 6-16! Is that strange or what, started talking about moving there from Orlando on 6-8.

Maybe that is where Casey got the vacay in Jacksonville idea?

I noticed people are posting news links here, but aren't including them on the MEDIA ONLY thread! Please try to post pertinent links in both places so we can easily go back to find them later on. This case is a long, long way from over. hint....hint.

I really think the June 9th date is just being used cause that was the original date they though Caylee was dropped off at the sitter. I think Casey actually moved in with Tony on the 16th of June.

Could Casey have taken Caylee up there on 6-16 and he has her??? But why?

It's hard to rule anything out. But, I would be more inclined to think that is where Casey got her idea about going to Jacksonville. JMO.

If they bring the bond back to court, does that mean LE will have to testify about their findings again..like last time they revealed the stain and hair..if they have results would they have to present them? If so maybe Baez is trying to make LE show more of their hand.

Random thought, sorry! --> How do the divers search waters that are gator infested??

MagnoliaMom...no, you do not have to log in again. I never log out myself!

xxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Hi mama! It's so good to see you :blowkiss:

this could be why George "lost it" this morning
This is a slow process and made even slower when SC says "oh no, we need a ruling for this to proceed any further".

As a parent he is thinking why didn't they do this correctly in the first place.

BTW, my first post

Hello and Welcome.

Does anyone know what's going on with creating a sketch of Zanny the Nanny that was mentioned earlier this week?

I wish the media would ask this question to family or LE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro