Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
casey actually seems too calm to be withdrawling from drugs.

that's an excellent idea, because I know when I wake up in the morning, I'm going to be lost in a bunch of new threads.

No kidding! I haven't dusted or done proper house cleaning in so long, just trying to catch up here each day.
Welcome to Websleuths!

I have to wonder if it was a video recording of Caylee that Jesse heard and not really Caylee speaking. I could play a video movie of my children and someone on the phone could hear them but they would not even have to be there. I think maybe Caylee was gone by this time and what Jesse heard was a prerecorded tape of Caylee from days gone by.

I've often wondered something similar.

Is it possible that Jesse didn't actually hear Caylee at all in the background, but just heard Casey say, "Get down from the table?".

I could easily say that to one of my cats on any given day.

She was supposed to be looking for Caylee and the babysitter at that time...I believe is what they are trying to infer. If she did go back to Universal for that reason...wouldn't she have to pay to get in? Bet there is a record on the CC bill for that visit, if so. (1 day pass is $69.00)

I'm sure that if Casey did go back to Universal to do her top secret undercover "investigation", then I'm sure she didn't pay like any other person would -- she probably just told the gate people that she worked there and she'd forgotten her pass (or lost it again). lol :rolleyes:

You can call me tigger if ya want! lol...

Good idea but I don't want to even attempt to tackle that one. This case alone has taken me on such a roller coaster!
and I keep wanted to nickname drip~drop drippy LOL... is that okay drip? Also...HI AIMEE! :blowkiss:

A lot of what they owed came out in the bond hearing. NO WAY would they have that amount of open credit.
IMO
Right!! If they owed BankofAmerica 12,500, which Cindy admitted to while on stand, how could they have had that much credit left? Also in public information of the Orange County Courts they both had other small judgments against them.
The only think is if they had a line of credit against the equity on their home. Even so, I am thinking that it had to be 4,500.00 not 45,000.00! Unless she made some major purposes it would be hard to spend that much money in that short time frame??? IMHO:confused:

that's an excellent idea, because I know when I wake up in the morning, I'm going to be lost in a bunch of new threads.
here is one that I did for today and Christine asked one of us to do it. Should I start a thread and put it there??? bumping the daily update...add to it or subtract...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine asked for a daily update... I am not that good so please anyone correct me if I missed something. Links can be found by reading back into the threads from today

As of today Casey has been sitting in the hooscow going on two weeks (12 days to be exact). She is now considered a person of interest in her missing daughter's case.

Orange County SD, on their page on this case (thanks Chatty) reported that on or around June 24 George Anthony reported Gas cans and 50 dollars of gas stolen from his shed!

Some posters speculated whether the borrowed shovel could have been used on the lock of the shed. Could Casey have stolen the gas? And why? Where could you burn something without raising a red flag? One poster speculated perhaps the backyard bbq and a few threw campgrounds out. There are two parks in the Orlando area that would fit the bill, and of course we already know that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard. (eta turkey lake park and blanchard park which is 11.3 miles from poi's home)

Two more "casey calls" were just released. One between Casey and her brother. One between casey and her mother (not sure if audio is up yet on that one...help me out...anyone)..

Posters discussed (thank you SS) being very careful in posting info from friends' myspace pages as they, more than likely, are victims as well.

One poster, our very own Drip~Drop, actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has filed a gag order for the bighouse phone calls. One poster aptly predicted what Stan the man will hopefuly say, "no way Jose".

ETA: Chatty has reported on the pizza experiment. It has been a week and the super, super supreme...locked in a trunk in extreme heat has shriveled up like jerky...and produced...you got it.....NO STENCH

ETA: BLINK had a very prophetic moment today in lieu of the gas cans....this landscaping truck was in her neighbor's driveway http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

ETA: several posters pointed out that Casey had two cells phones, one which was a black jack that she lost somewhere around blanchard park (one of the parks mentioned above re: burning) or universal. Blanchard park is also near Amscott where the car was abandoned on 27 June and towed on 30 June

ETA: Jose Baez was retained by Casey upon learning of him in the first few hours of being arrested. No info on how she actually retained him!

ETA: On the Jailhouse call from Brother Lee, I offer the following rundown (again, correct me if I get anything wrong my brothers and sisters at websleuths)

Brother Lee prefaced the phone convo with the fact that the call was public record and for Casey to be careful what she said.

Casey spoke of writing letters to the family (again alluding at some kind of code that only family would know) and sending them directly thru the attorney so LE would not get a hold of them.

Casey, when asked by brother Lee to clarify anything so he could work on finding Caylee right now at home, responded that she couldn't say anything on the recorded call.

When asked if she thought Caylee was okay, Casey said in her gut she thought she was ok and close to home.

When asked about the call from Caylee on her cell phone on 15 July, Casey said it came up private.

When asked if she ever called the babysitter Casey used her favorite word, "absolutely."

When asked for dates, months, area codes, and any combo of numbers that might help, Casey stated she didn't know specific dates and times. She said a lot of them were text messages (contact with BS). Area codes that registered on the phone were 954..she states Amy has the same area code, 407, and 321 depending on "different numbers she had at the time"

Casey stated that at the time that she lost the phone she had owned it only around a week and a half and it was purchased at an att store on the west side by the mall and that it was a personal cell phone.

She further stated the blackjack kept losing it's charge so she put the SImM card into another cell phone and programed that phone to save everything to the SimM card (and demonstrated her knowledge of how to save things to a phone or just to the card itself). That phone (the one she had currently used with the SimM card) has not been recovered despite a search of the boyfriends apt, the last place she told LE she had the phone.

She stated she reported the phone (blackjack) missing.

She stated that the blackjack (which at that time was non operational and without SImM card per poi) either fell out of her purse at universal where she went to meet friends...but not for fun or for work (and brother seemed to understand what she meant), or it fell out at Blanchard park.

Outside of Jeff, Juliet Lewis, and Zanny, she states no one knew Caylee was missing.

Casey states Juliet worked directly for Universal the park and that she had moved in the last few months. She further stated that she had her number written down somewhere at home. She states she had known Juliet Lewis 2 and 1/2 to 3 years.

ETA: Our own Haileyjade has suggested some areas that need to be searched: Blanchard park, Sawgrass Lake, and the landfill five miles from Casey's home

I have yet to see any real hard proof of this $45,000.00. I am sticking to my opinion that with the judgments GP and GM have against them they would not have any credit cards with such huge limits.
Wasn't this figure propagated on Nancy Grace? Who was it that gave her that amount?

I have a tendancy to agree with you- I truly think that the account would have been flagged if that much! $4500 would seem more in keeping with time frame- drug dealers dont take credit cards!

Another thing that rings false is Casey's apparent lack of concern that if someone DID take Caylee, the amount of media heat would have caused them to have gotten rid of her by now.

I agree.. the amount of media heat now would lead to them hiding Caylee..not doing away with her..when the heat is on they hit the low ground. To do her in now would disrupt the timeline the LE has..and point to someone else, that someone else being Casey.. If Caylee is alive and if their was a huge drug debt owed..she is still alive. They would not want to draw any attention to themselves.

I do not think that Caylee is alive and I do not think that is possible unless Casey's car was used to dispose of a totally differnt person..the chances of that are nill..she is a prima donna and she would have run back home at the first chance if drug lords were after her..this is a young women who knows how to twist things. She has hung out with some unsavory people and those people will be caught up in this. Someone helped carry this out..they need to come forward.

She stated she reported the phone missing.

She stated that the blackjack (which at that time was non operational and without SImM card per poi) either fell out of her purse at universal where she went to meet friends...but not for fun or for work (and brother seemed to understand what she meant), or it fell out at Blanchard park.

Outside of Jeff, Juliet Lewis, and Zanny, she states no one knew Caylee was missing.

Casey states Juliet worked directly for Universal the park and that she had moved in the last few months. She further stated that she had her number written down somewhere at home. She states she had known Juliet Lewis 2 and 1/2 to 3 years.

ETA: Our own Haileyjade has suggested some areas that need to be searched: Blanchard park, Sawgrass Lake, and the landfill five miles from Casey's home

I suggest start a NEW thread for DAILY updates... I started a new DAILY RECAP thread here!

I've often wondered something similar.

Is it possible that Jesse didn't actually hear Caylee at all in the background, but just heard Casey say, "Get down from the table?".

I could easily say that to one of my cats on any given day.
Apparently the information that Jesse provided to LE was that he heard Casey scolding Caylee for being on the table, and that he heard her respond.

Casey claims she last saw the little girl on June 9, when she left her with a babysitter. But Jesse now says he called Casey on Tuesday, June 24 and heard her scolding the little girl for jumping up on the table in the background. He then heard the girl's young voice in the background responding and told Eyewitness News he is 100 percent sure that it was Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16957067/detail.html

Cell phone records:

If Casey has an unlocked cell phone (which are more expensive, but she could easily get one) then she will not have just one carrier and it would be very hard to track her calls, because they will work with any sim card and any carrier. They are very, very difficult to track. This is in part why people steal cell phones - they take the sim card, use it in an unlocked phone, and ditch the sim card.

Casey would know all the what what on unlocked phones. It's sort of a high school thing to do, actually, unlocking your phone.

I THINK that might not be as possible as it used to be. The phones now, (ATT in particular because this is who I have) have an IES? number associated with them? That IES number is associated with only that phone. If I took my SIM card out and put it in another phone, the phone company is alerted right away that it's a different phone. I can look up my ATT account online and it will show what model phone that SIM card is in. Tested and proved.

I learned this because of my kids borrowing SIMs to sponge off each other's internet access and to get ringtones and such.

I have a tendancy to agree with you- I truly think that the account would have been flagged if that much! $4500 would seem more in keeping with time frame- drug dealers dont take credit cards!

I don't think the Anthony's had $45,000.00 in credit card limit availability. They were in default for over $12,000.00 to Bank of America based on the bond hearing and Cindy even tesitified she was behind in payments.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wait a minute here, could this default to Bank of America be because of Casey and is the $12,000.00 + be the actual amount that was charged by Casey?

nursebeeme, thank you so much for that update post. Excellent!

Who the heck is Christine, and, really, we want to re-read that obnoxiously long post every time someone replies to it? People with a little pull around here, fix this, chop, chop, lol.

Just being funny, I swear.

I THINK that might not be as possible as it used to be. The phones now, (ATT in particular because this is who I have) have an IES? number associated with them? That IES number is associated with only that phone. If I took my SIM card out and put it in another phone, the phone company is alerted right away that it's a different phone. I can look up my ATT account online and it will show what model phone that SIM card is in. Tested and proved.

I learned this because of my kids borrowing SIMs to sponge off each other's internet access and to get ringtones and such.

My son and I both have AT&T and when his phone broke, he borrowed my phone and put his SIM card in my phone .... neither one of us got a phone call from At&T. We don't live in the same house and have our own accounts.

I have ATT/Cingular as well, I am wondering if it depends on if its a landline calling or a cell calling. I get private and then #### signs or withheld. Not sure if all phones have the feature but on the blackjack you go through the call log and you just hit a button and it redials that number even on private calls it will go through unless that number has you blocked. Reason I know this is when my hub calls from his work to my cell it shows private #### - i just go through the call log and hit it and it calls him back (right now his extension changes pretty much daily so just easier to do this to reach him then go through switchboard operator).

Thanks Ms Scarlet. I have an ATT/Cingular phone and that is correct. It says "Withheld" for a fact.

I don't think the Anthony's had $45,000.00 in credit card limit availability. They were in default for over $12,000.00 to Bank of America based on the bond hearing and Cindy even tesitified she was behind in payments.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wait a minute here, could this default to Bank of America be because of Casey and is the $12,000.00 + be the actual amount that was charged by Casey?
If that is the case then it very well could have been 45,000.00 Perhaps Cindy was meaning that in the last few years that's what Casey has run up on her credit cards.:eek:

Who the heck is Christine, and, really, we want to re-read that obnoxiously long post every time someone replies to it? People with a little pull around here, fix this, chop, chop, lol.

Just being funny, I swear.

Christine is an admin here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members