Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to apologize.... we all get over-excited sometimes. It's no big deal. And I hope you know I was only teasing when I said you sounded like Cindy..... just trying to lighten the mood a bit before things got out of hand at the board. :)

Do other properties list TWO names? If not, maybe they only list the first name (in alphabetical order) per property?
Yes, usually - if they are a married couple it lists BOTH names. I found it funny that the property is only in cindy's name

Just a reminder... IMO If a fellow WBer is rude, offensive or someone whose opinion you do NOT respect you have the option of using the ignore button. I have used it 5 times today in the Caylee forum alone, LOL:rolleyes:

Makes for a more pleasant Websleuthing experience

No kidding? I didn't even realize that was an option...thank you so much.

There could be ALL kinds of reasons why only one person's name is listed as owner, maybe one spouse has bad credit and a tendency to run up CC bills so its to protect the home in case of new debts, maybe the primary breadwinner isn't willing to legally give over 50% of the property because they're paying most of the mortgage/downpayment, maybe the other spouse had bed credit and couldn't be listed in getting a loan...

I have a quick question. I have a monster headache and it hurts to read much I have only been able to skim a bit so if I am way off and confused I apologize!! I skimmed some posts about the hair in the trunk, am I understanding correctly that they do not know if it was from Casey or Caylee? Is that why the search for Caylees biological father has seemed to become more important on the boards today?

Again sorry of I am wayyyy of base here!!
It always seems to pop up and rear its ugly head IMO. Go rest, we will be here when you feel better.

No - not the public - it was the Goldman's that stopped the book and they had to go through the courts to do it - they got the rights and have since published (I think) - it is because of the judgment they have against him

I think you're wrong.... :confused:

the public was outraged & let Newscorp. (Murdoch) know they were DISGUSTED by the book deal.

I think the Goldman's might have been granted rights to the book AFTER Newscorp. dropped it.

What benefit is it have a missing person assigned a guardian unless it would be to waive some kind of right of searching the home...which isn't necessary, or regarding some type of financial settlement or inherentance issue? There is no custody issue until the child is found alive. Seems superfluous to me.
It may be, but I don't see ANYONE protecting this poor child's rights.

What benefit is it have a missing person assigned a guardian unless it would be to waive some kind of right of searching the home...which isn't necessary, or regarding some type of financial settlement or inherentance issue? There is no custody issue until the child is found alive. Seems superfluous to me.

Well I don't know, but my guess would be to keep the Anthony's from profiting as a result of her death. Just a guess.

Maybe Cindy got the property from her Dad or something and they had the house built.

There could be ALL kinds of reasons why only one person's name is listed as owner, maybe one spouse has bad credit and a tendency to run up CC bills so its to protect the home in case of new debts, maybe the primary breadwinner isn't willing to legally give over 50% of the property because they're paying most of the mortgage/downpayment, maybe the other spouse had bed credit and couldn't be listed in getting a loan...

That's right. If it is true that he hadn't been able to keep a job, or whatever, his credit might not have been good enough to re-finance, ect and so they used hers.
You can be listed on the title of the home without being on the loan.

Yes, usually - if they are a married couple it lists BOTH names. I found it funny that the property is only in cindy's name
Maybe the house wasn't in George's name also because of the judgement against him for the $12K (or whatever the amount was). My son's father put his house in his wife'sname only to avoid paying more child support....

All LE has stated is that the hair was consistent with Caylee's hair in color and length and they are testing it. No mention of it being like Casey's hair.

I have a quick question. I have a monster headache and it hurts to read much I have only been able to skim a bit so if I am way off and confused I apologize!! I skimmed some posts about the hair in the trunk, am I understanding correctly that they do not know if it was from Casey or Caylee? Is that why the search for Caylees biological father has seemed to become more important on the boards today?

Again sorry of I am wayyyy of base here!!

Another possible reason he isn't listed on title as an owner is the "divorce action" he commenced. It could have gone so far as dividing assets, and he had his name removed in exchange for something (a title change would be registered if this was the case).

Blink - thank you for posting the info on profiting from a crime. Gosh it makes me nauseous to think that someone actually profits from a henious crime.

Excellent post. Your last statement is the first time I am hearing about this. You're correct, the State should appoint a guardian for Caylee and her rights.

I'm not a FLA atty, if anyone on here is or can ask one (not lexisnexis, I can do that). Is there any other reason you can think of as to why a Guardian ad litem has not appointed for Caylee except for that their may be undisclosed evidence of a presumed homicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali