Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I despise defense attorneys, they do have a job they are required to do. If they don't, they could be sued for malpractice.

It's one thing to despise defense attorneys and criticize them for lying, being unethical and amoral and to me quite another to speculate that they are having or have had a sexual relationship with one of their clients.

As much as I despise defense attorneys, they do have a job they are required to do. If they don't, they could be sued for malpractice.

Necessary Evil, and I swear, in most cases like this, it progresses the case and actually supports a successful prosecution and reduces appellate issues, i try to focus on that. Except when they are MG (off topic)

Well my point was to make sure that no one in this Anthony family be allowed to benefit off of a deceased child. That's my only concern. If she is deceased I would hate for this family to be able to profit from her death. I think we can all agree that any of them benefiting monetarily would be upsetting. Maybe this isn't even an option to keep them from making money off of Caylee, I don't know, but I do know I'm unsettled by the potential for the Anthony's to make money off of this case.

We all feel that way.... well unless we're named Casey or Cindy. :crazy:

I was only questioning whether the courts could take that step with a missing/deceased child.

That's why I said public outrage & boycotts if necessary is the best way to prevent the Anthony family from profiting.

On the other hand, I'd have no objection to Casey's friends telling THEIR story.... how they were dragged into this madness & how it affected their lives.

It's one thing to despise defense attorneys and criticize them for lying, being unethical and amoral and to me quite another to speculate that they are having or have had a sexual relationship with one of their clients.
Keep an open mind.

It was on the morning of June 24th that George filed the burglary report about the shed. What's the likelihood that Casey got a little jingle from mom & dad that morning asking her if she'd been home to fill up lately?
Ok...2nd laugh!

Does anyone know why Cindy is still granting interviews? She can't (or won't) offer us ANYTHING about how to find Caylee...nor does she want to talk about the most important LINK to her....so why is she wasting everyone's time and going on tv?
And WHY did she lie about not seeing the pics?

if someone is ON a mortgage doc and NOT on the deed - if that mortgage goes into default what happens then? Person on mortgage is not on deed.

If a mortgage goes into default, the bank goes after the people on the mortgage, it has nothing to do with the deed.

Not every SMART woman would have their name on a joint credit card with their husband or visa versus.

Although, because they are married, it is a JOINT debt and it would make no difference who caused the debt. If they ended in divorce court, they both would have to split the debt 50/50.

When Cindy was asked about this default bill with the credit card, she gave me the impression she wasn't aware of it. After she was asked over and over again, she came up with "I am a few payments behind".

Jesse quit LE Jun 24 and there is an 18 minute call between him and Casey that day that he thought he heard Caylee in the background.

JG = Casey's ex-bf

Yup, it would be. The police said on stand that they called Lee to explain to him the importance of getting this information from his mother. Don't know what happened after that as no one has discussed June 15th and verified the visit, sign-in in, did Casey go with Cindy and Caylee, what car did they use, how long did they stay etc., etc.
IIRC, Caylee and Cindy went alone (per how she described the sign-in).

Hi all,
Haven't posted in a long time, but lurk all the time.
A few things I wanted to comment on.
The father not being on the BC.
Here in Jersey, not sure about other states, the father HAS to sign the BC in order to be listed as the father if they are not married.

All the speculation about GMA and her being in "denial".
As a GMA to a just barely 3 yo, Iwill tell you, I would NOT want to believe anything bad happened to my precious Karmella, nor would I want to believe my daughter had anything to do with her disappearance. You bet I would be in "denial". I would want to hang on to every hope that she was out there and ok. To think otherwise would be horrific and devastating to me. I am also extremely close to my granddaughter , as it appears Cindy was/is.

Now, as an observer do I think Caylee is alive and well? No, sadly I do not and this tugs at my heart strings so badly. I think you all are doing a wonderful job on the sleuthing and this is why I love coming to these boards. Keep up the great work. I will now slink back to "lurkersville". LOL

Yes, thank you for providing the link supporting my post, snipped from above bolded by me:

In August 2007, a Florida bankruptcy court awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family to partially satisfy an unpaid civil judgment.

lol

But the ORIGINAL point I was trying to make was that the PUBLIC got the book cancelled even before the Goldman's were awarded the rights to the book.

IF the book was not cancelled, the Goldman's would have been awarded any profits from the book..... NOT the actual rights to the book.

same for me...when I married, my (then) husband added me to the deed to his home, but I wasn't on the mortgage.

The person(s) on the deed are the actual owners, the persons on the mortgage are those responsibility for paying the loan.

Ok...2nd laugh!

Does anyone know why Cindy is still granting interviews? She can't (or won't) offer us ANYTHING about how to find Caylee...nor does she want to talk about the most important LINK to her....so why is she wasting everyone's time and going on tv?
And WHY did she lie about not seeing the pics?

Good point RR, I also would like to know why Lee is hanging on every word of Casey's. Speaking in their strange private way. What on earth would Casey know from her jail cell that would have changed from the day they locked her up?

Probably is nothing, but has this been discussed? http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...11-afe7-4bc1-9606-f519c9b56c3c&CaseID=5898474
Zenaida Gonzales (DOB 01/11/86)
was cited 05/24/08 for OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE WITHOUT VALID ID
and was arraigned 06/11/08
Interesting link. If you look up the name 'Zenaida Gonzalez' you'll find 2 civil cases in Orange County in which someone with this name was evicted from apartments, a home foreclosure, and a previous auto negligence case.

No data on whether this is one individual, or more than one woman with the name Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=444d27b2-f552-4506-85b2-61fe3582faa3

lol

But the ORIGINAL point I was trying to make was that the PUBLIC got the book cancelled even before the Goldman's were awarded the rights to the book.

IF the book was not cancelled, the Goldman's would have been awarded any profits from the book..... NOT the actual rights to the book.

I concur, and lol, that the public outcry helped the process, I was simply speaking to the fact that alone will not work without the due process to all those involved behind it.

I think when something happens in the public eye then all the players are subject to scrutiny. I can bring to memory many cases, Anna Nicole Smith, Drew Peterson,Scott Peterson.
It may seem like gossip, ect. In this case we have raked a lot of folks over the coals.
All of us have done that. ALL.
I think that in trying to figure things out you ask yourself "what's really going on." The answers that people come up with come from two places.
1. Their own life experience
2. Analyzing the facts.
There is always more then one answer. Some people's "answers" may seem rude but remember, experience is a great teacher.

LASTLY.. can't we all just get along and realize that none of us is perfect. All of us are going to make mistakes in cases and all of us are going to have moments where we judge. It's human nature.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member