Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back to the computer and I heard the new jail house call between Lee and Casey. ANYONE else think he is getting fed up? She is sounding WAY too upbeat for someone with a missing daughter and her being the POI sitting in jail.

I feel sick,......
Yep she sounds like someone on vacation. She says she just had a shower and she sounds so content. I do not know if jail is punishment now. I thought people did not want to go there.
We know something is wrong with her. It keeps screaming at us that her mental facualties are askew. I honestly do not know if her being sentenced to life in prison will even effect her.

Just got back to the computer and I heard the new jail house call between Lee and Casey. ANYONE else think he is getting fed up? She is sounding WAY too upbeat for someone with a missing daughter and her being the POI sitting in jail.

I feel sick,......

I think he feels drained, resigned. I think he's at the end of his strength and patience.

Hi all - another newbie who has been lurking since Jennifer Kesse - finally joining in on the fun. Here in Orlando they're reporting that the sky coverage over the house was for a missing 82 year old in the area who is disoriented.

Yep she sounds like someone on vacation. She says she just had a shower and she sounds so content. I do not know if jail is punishment now. I thought people did not want to go there.
We know something is wrong with her. It keeps screaming at us that her mental facualties are askew. I honestly do not know if her being sentenced to life in prison will even effect her.

it will affect her once the media attention dies down..

That's the original date that she reported Caylee missing. It wasn't until after she was arrested that they came up with the first proven lie about it being the 15th.

NO, she used JUNE 9 , not July

Hi all - another newbie who has been lurking since Jennifer Kesse - finally joining in on the fun. Here in Orlando they're reporting that the sky coverage over the house was for a missing 82 year old in the area who is disoriented.

Welcome ! and thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info on that. (I'll know that next time since I found the live feed. LOL)

Welcome!!!

Only over the Anthony home? :waitasec:

That's the original date that she reported Caylee missing. It wasn't until after she was arrested that they came up with the first proven lie about it being the 15th.

I thought that was JUNE not JULY the date of offense is JULY 9
My mind may just be playing tricks on me with all these dates.

IM really past the point of caring how it will affect her, I just know how it will affect ME if she does not!!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111