Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the forensics are already back, and maybe that was why there was a 6 hour meeting today, The family and Attorney may already know and charges are forth coming.

I wonder if the forensics are already back, and maybe that was why there was a 6 hour meeting today, The family and Attorney may already know and charges are forth coming.

Great assumption

I bet she knows who the daddy is. Who's you baby's daddy?

You are smart! I warned my son and daughter-in-law not to post any photos of their boys online. Too many pervs out there, and one of my grandsons would be instantly targeted, he is so handsome. The other one is just cute!

I also wonder if the fly over for the 80 something year old man was also beneficial in them looking over the Anthony's home. Seems to me for it to be only a 5 minute trip, they must have found what they were looking for or they would still be up there looking.

You are smart! I warned my son and daughter-in-law not to post any photos of their boys online. Too many pervs out there, and one of my grandsons would be instantly targeted, he is so handsome. The other one is just cute!

yep told my kids also. now if i could get them to stop posting videos of the kids on youtube. but they do that because i live so far away and they want me to see them. last one was my granddaughter's recital.

Thank You! I missed the beginning of NG I only remembered to turn it on when posts about it started. I will be waiting on pins and needles on the forensics info!

I just hope NG isn't exaggerating about the forensics being released "in a matter of hours."

liltigress I thought the same thing. How convenient an 82 year old got lost in the Anthony neighborhood.

I also wonder if the fly over for the 80 something year old man was also beneficial in them looking over the Anthony's home. Seems to me for it to be only a 5 minute trip, they must have found what they were looking for or they would still be up there looking.
I told my hubby about the flyover for an 80 year old, he just laughed

I looked into cafemom awhile ago. I thought it was a long shot and nothing turned up. I didn't think that would really be her thing, but there are so many moms on there from different backgrounds and all different ages. It's a great site, but I don't think it would be something she would be interested in.

Excellent point!

If that's the case, it would explain why Cindy used the word "greiving"

I'm so upset I posted this in the wrong spot before!

Holly: The Anthony family is over it

I guess they don't want le OR media help.
Forget the public help too.
Wth??:confused::eek::confused:

Who's Holly. Is that their neighbor? When did she say this?

I told my hubby about the flyover for an 80 year old, he just laughed
could the reasoning for the flyover be a ruse? Just thinking with my skeptical nurse brain LOL....

hypothetical LE statement: we cannot confirm or deny we are looking for a confused, 80 something eldery woman by helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper