• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the article- does anyone else notice there is no mention of a missing poster of Caylee Anthony- she is excluded from the names when they mention the posters of missing Florida children??

The video I have seen, that is on one of the threads here says Friends of Caylee.

For me, it doesn't matter where Caylee or Casey were prior to June 15th or morning of June 16th, because Caylee was seen, in person, by Cindy and took Caylee to the nursing home on Father's Day. It's what happened from June 16th on that is the mystery.

I have totally ruled out the July 15th phone call Casey claims she received from the "alleged" babysitter, of which, Casey claims she called back and the phone was no longer in service. There is no way a phone could be no longer in service within a minute or two. And based on Casey telling Lee the call came from a private number, contradicts
the original statement to the 911 operator.

I feel the same as Elley Mae, thread #37, there is something odd about ex-boyfriend's being cops. I always wondered why JG resigned from the police department.

And also tighten up the timeline to June 16th to June 22nd. Ruled out June 23/24th phone calls with "Caylee get off the table, etc,"

I retract my initial statement about the gas cans being taken during the CSI incident. I never read anything about gas cans being found in the trunk of the car until now.

I'm having a hard time with the gas cans. We at ws have known for days about the break-in what took LE so long to do this.

http://www.vtarmynavy.com/gas-cans.htm it doesn't seem so impossible to me... especially the square one. imhoo

I own a few 6 gallon cans. They seem bigger than what was in the bags. I could be wrong though.

I use one six gallon can for gas for a riding mower and two four wheelers. I only have to fill it about once a month with medium usage. George has a small yard. What is he using 12 gallons for? Shelf life on gas, with no additives, is about 45 days. Maybe they had to keep gas on hand to replace what Casey stole so they could go to work.

If the bags removed did contain gasoline cans that were in her car when George picked it up from the tow yard, wouldn't that mean: 1) George instantly would know that it was Casey that broke into the shed? (Later, he claimed it was "solved" by neighborhood kid.) 2) George knowingly removed those and put them back into the shed himself without calling LE or informing them of their "return" after filing a police report on the burglary? 3) George tampered with evidence in the trunk of the car?
I put this on the Presser thread, but since we are discussing it here...thought I would include it.

Actually, I want proof that the gas cans were in the car, so I am in the middle of whether the cans were in the car or not.

Channel 6 has no clue what was in those bags .... they are going on "sources say" and this is ....... well we all know about "sources tell me" theory!

LE has not leaked out anything about the car except for hair, scent, and dirt! Actually I don't even think LE confirmed there was a car seat in the car.

Bobby62 asks...
What is he using 12 gallons for? Shelf life on gas, with no additives, is about 45 days.

Hurricane season.

I'm having a hard time with the gas cans. We at ws have known for days about the break-in what took LE so long to do this.

LE didn't get gas cans. I feel it in my gut! They may have picked up the car seat though and perhaps some things from the playhouse for "touch DNA" testing.

Okay....

Why would Casey take the cans from the shed and put them in her car? Wouldn't she just put the gas in her car and put the cans back in the shed?

Possible reasons I see:
1. She didn't want to be seen putting the gas in her car at her parents. ( I doubt this)

2. The gas was for someone else's car (doubt it.. she's not helpful)

3. The gas was used for something else... like the concealment of a crime.

LE didn't get gas cans. I feel it in my gut! They may have picked up the car seat though and perhaps some things from the playhouse for "touch DNA" testing.

I'm with you on this as well. evidence I want evidence.

At the point, IF George found the gas cans in the back of Casey's car, there was "no crime" as of yet, so no, he wasn't tampering with the gas cans as potential evidence.

We only just heard this week about George finding out about who stole the gas cans. I haven't heard George say "it was a neighbor" who stole the gas cans. If you have a link to this, please post it!

I own a few 6 gallon cans. They seem bigger than what was in the bags. I could be wrong though.

I use one six gallon can for gas for a riding mower and two four wheelers. I only have to fill it about once a month with medium usage. George has a small yard. What is he using 12 gallons for? Shelf life on gas, with no additives, is about 45 days. Maybe they had to keep gas on hand to replace what Casey stole so they could go to work.

I could be wrong but I thought he said he kept gas on hand for hurricanes etc. or maybe someone from FL said that is the norm down there not sure but I heard this (I think)

Okay....

Why would Casey take the cans from the shed and put them in her car? Wouldn't she just put the gas in her car and put the cans back in the shed?

Possible reasons I see:
1. She didn't want to be seen putting the gas in her car at her parents. ( I doubt this)

2. The gas was for someone else's car (doubt it.. she's not helpful)

3. The gas was used for something else... like the concealment of a crime.

or she had a full tank of gas BUT was going to travel a long distance and filled her car wherever she went with the gas from the cans and that's why the cans were still in her trunk (which would mean if she sit the cans on the ground where she was the soil could be different)

That sounds more like it. What reason would they have to put the car seat in the shed? It may have been the car seat that George and Cindy used in their car. I assume that the police have the car seat from Casey's car, right?

Do ! ask too many questions? :confused: Trying to read every post (since beginning) but keep coming up with more questions...
These people are infuriating :furious:

It would be common to keep gas cans in Florida because of the hurricanes, using the gas to start a generator.

I'll bet you there were still a few reporters there. IF the presser had of announced that murder charges were being filed they would have wanted some "sharks" there to get the Anthony's reaction.
I didn't know they came back to the home during the presser. I read that article and. to me, it wasn't clear. I still thought they were talking about earlier when they came back with George.
Don't know why I am belaboring the fact. It's not really important.
What in the WORLD type of forensics can they get off the gas cans? It wouldn't be JUST Casey's prints, as they would prove nothing. It has to be to see if the prints of anyone other than a family member are on them. An accomplice???

I believe that they took the gas cans for comparison purposes. I don't know if this is possible or not, but forensicly speaking, is it possible to determine if the gas in the gas cans is the SAME gas that was used to perhaps burn a body (if they do end up finding a body)? Or maybe they took the gas cans for fingerprints because they want to prove that Casey was the one who stole them in late June - in case Caylee's body happens to be found and they determine that she died around that same date.

The car seat was in the car. Too big to fit in those bags.....the playhouse was on the opposite side of the yard from the sheds. CSI took whatever from one of the sheds.

Maybe George decided not to lie to the FBI and admitted he found the gas cans in the trunk of the car.

What would they need "touch DNA" for?

I would think that if they need to do DNA testing for Caylee, surely she has a toothbrush, hair brush, or something else that they could pull DNA from, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper