• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, I would agree. But, THEY ARE NOT SEARCHING. If they had of given the correct phone number and let the LE take care of it, LE would have used their OWN paper :rolleyes:

I'm taking up money to get GM and GP a walker, b/c if their legs worked they WOULD BE OUT LOOKING FOR THIS KID! :mad:

Searching can refer to the printing of fliers and answering phones...gee, it would be great of someone would answer a stinkin phone for me...maybe they need more water. And honestly, I do believe that they should be out actively searching for her.

This has to be the most absurd thing of all time...and all the while that little child is missing....

Searching can refer to the printing of fliers and answering phones...gee, it would be great of someone would answer a stinkin phone for me...maybe they need more water. And honestly, I do believe that they should be out actively searching for her.
Evidently Lee was trying to follow up on leads using her phone records. I wonder if he hit anything other than dead ends.

someone needs to get that interview up so we can listen again and again that was a good one.

I understood "the club" comment we are parents of a deceased child and parents we know all say the same thing we are members of "a club" we don't want to belong to.

Did anyone catch that Casey wishes she had her special pillow and blanket well I bet Caylee wishes the same thing....Caylee is a child and that stupid broad is supposedly a grown a$$ woman

Little Caylee did not get to have her favorite teddy bear with her. It would have so comforted her if she was afraid.

I vote no pillow and no blanket for Casey!

The inmates in the kitchen just might be taking 'special care' with Casey's food. KWIM?

watching Fox News and they are talking about Rockefeler and I'm reminded how before 1990 he is a ghost we live in a crazy world what if the babysitter is real...why do I go back and forth on this case

I wasn't directing that at you, just so you know :)

This is the laziest victim family I have ever seen and they are really making me mad! Stop running their pieholes and start stomping around in all the lakes and walk the end of the earth like Cindy said she would. Ugh.

I want to fly to Orlando and shake the out of this girl. Then I need to shake every member of the family. Then I will feel better.

I just read this on cadaver dogs. I'm not saying that I believe George but I was curious what their success rate is... now first a Wisconsin judge was convinceds about 39% but others argued 69% ...

but if I read this correctly, and I have a pounding headache so I may not be, they can hit from blood... not just decomp... that would make me curious.

Here's the link http://www.slate.com/id/2174177/

I think they are talking about blood, nail clippings and other things left by a dead body. All those things are different after death than when they are alive. Something the author of that article either didn't understand or clarify.

(snip)
Not really—especially if a lot of time has elapsed since the body was removed from the scene. Cadaver dogs can find the remains of people who have been dead for years or even decades. But it's much harder for the dogs if the bulk of the remains are gone. In that case, they can pick up the scent from small amounts of body tissue, like a blood stain or nail clippings, or even from materials that came into contact with the tissue.

I understood "the club" comment we are parents of a deceased child and parents we know all say the same thing we are members of "a club" we don't want to belong to.

Did anyone catch that Casey wishes she had her special pillow and blanket well I bet Caylee wishes the same thing....Caylee is a child and that stupid broad is supposedly a grown a$$ woman

(((((ShouldBWorking)))))
Yes, but you are different. I am so sorry. GB you and your family!

Can someone please post a link to this interview with George??? please? I am work, and I have to see this for myself. This family is like a train wreck, you just have to look.........

(((((ShouldBWorking)))))
Yes, but you are different. I am so sorry. GB you and your family!

thank you it's one of the reasons this case drives me crazy I know way too many women who would give their left arm to be a mother and then you see this crap

Something is just not right with him...can't quite put my finger on it but ...i don't trust him

I honestly think he has had a nervous breakdown, he was all over the place verbally. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member