• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the one that casey posted to Lee regarding the "*advertiser censored* kicking ride from the big Cigar"!!! Can anyone explain that one to me...or the "super charged brownies"....

Yes, all the comments about her special brownies on Sundays made me think she was making pot brownies.
The only problem I could see with this is the legality. I dont think weed could factor into the missing girl, though.

I think funday Sunday was mostly a football watching event. Mom would cook food and bake brownies, dad would supply the beer and they would go to Lees and watch football.

From reading myspace comments Casey made to Lee in 2007 I would disagree. Having been a drug addict it was easy for me to see the code words in his and her posts especially regarding Funday Sundays!!!

BTW...addiction happens at any age.....many children are born addicted and that addiction is with them for life. Active or Not!!

Interesting new article

Criminal Profiler Shares More Thoughts on Caylee Anthony Case

"Women who kill their children tend to be very needy. They need attention and an outlet for their frustrations," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. "Being self absorbed is common. Over time, the responsibility of raising children becomes frightening to them. They do not feel mature enough to handle their own lives, let alone the lives of little ones. So they begin to revert as a form of saying 'I can't take this.' In other words, they become child-like. Prior to killing, they begin slipping into increasingly outlandish behaviors. It is a twisted form of a cry for help. So, instead of staying home with the children and working on becoming more emotionally stable, they engage in teenager type behaviors. They have affairs and quit their jobs. Going out at a moment's notice becomes routine and they withdraw from their children."

Once they start withdrawing, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said, they begin to lose themselves in fantasy - thinking about what their lives were like before they had children. snip*

http://blogs.discovery.com:80/criminal_report/2008/08/criminal-profil.html

No, but I noticed Jesse's Mom and Dad in the pics, for me, I am clear that Jesse and his parents legitimately thought Caylee was his, so I ask-why no name on the bc, or could it already have been changed and refiled to be blank? He would have the right to after a DNA test IF it was on there.
It seems nobody got out of this girl's life unscathed, really sad such a beautiful baby had to pay for it, can't stand it..:blowkiss:

also on her baby hospital bed it said 'anthony' not grund.

No, but I noticed Jesse's Mom and Dad in the pics, for me, I am clear that Jesse and his parents legitimately thought Caylee was his, so I ask-why no name on the bc, or could it already have been changed and refiled to be blank? He would have the right to after a DNA test IF it was on there.
It seems nobody got out of this girl's life unscathed, really sad such a beautiful baby had to pay for it, can't stand it..:blowkiss:
I also remember he said Casey is a "habitual liar", so it very well could be she led him to believe he was Caylee's father then the DNA test proved otherwise?

I did not say that Funday Sundays was code for ANYTHING!!! I said that the comments had code words for drug use!!
I understood what you meant. There are KNOWN and routinely used code words for drug use amongst people who take drugs.

I have seen this before though. Some women may have a thought about the father and they may have told him what they suspect...and yet because they don't live together or whatever they don't put a dad on the BC.

I believe that JG and his parents did think it was his baby and it kind-of sounded to me that they were broken hearted when they found it that it wasn't.

If Jesse's parents are anything like me, I would want proof that the child was my son's before he signed anything.

I have had a few of my son's ex girlfriends claim they are pregnant, etc., etc. I had no problem telling them, no problem as soon as the child is born we are taking a DNA test before he signs the BC.

My son's ex mother-in-law told me a few days before my son and her daughter were to marry. She said: "the one thing I will always know is the child my daughter is carrying is hers, but you will never know if your son is the father of the child."

I have never forgotten that statement and although she was "two sheets to the wind" she made lots of sense.

There is a picture floating around of Casey smoking a cigar, not sure now if it was a myspace or a photobucket I saw it on. Mom baked the brownies so I am thinking maybe betty crocker version and not cheech and chong version.

How about the one that casey posted to Lee regarding the "*advertiser censored* kicking ride from the big Cigar"!!! Can anyone explain that one to me...or the "super charged brownies"....

Oh, you're right! I did think at the time it was possible she was high on crack or meth which accounted for the lack of sleep. I'm not going to say Tony's involved in drugs, and it could be she wanted to call him to try to explain things & convince him of her innocence so he wouldn't leave her. At least that's the impression I got for why she wanted to talk with him. It's all about HER, imo.

Right. I was just following a thought to a possible conclusion. I am not saying that Tony is on drugs or is a supplier.

You are so right! In fact, I heard Tony's friend the "DJ" say how Tony would play with Caylee, so he couldn't have been a bad guy who resented little Caylee. I do believe it was Casey who saw her as baggage though, and I definitely agree about her thinking she wasn't as attractive as other young women her age who didn't have children. She seems to be very emotionally immature, and incapable of being a good mother as her child grew. I see her as someone who probably wanted a baby (maybe a friend of hers had one?) but as her child became a toddler it was more than she could handle and Caylee didn't fit in with the lifestyle she wanted. Just MOO :)

I have a granddaughter who just turned 3 & let me tell you she is the most demanding little tyke I've ever encountered. They don't sit & play they want you to entertain them. They want to eat / want juice / gotta potty / crabby etc.....I think she cramped her style.

Also who knows maybe Tony never wanted saddled with someone elses child for years to come? Would be a burden for many guys considering she never had child support coming in or any income. Many young guys don't want that type of responsibility. Could be he indicated that to her. Caylee was probably alot of fun to play with for a hr here or there.

If Jesse's parents are anything like me, I would want proof that the child was my son's before he signed anything.

I have had a few of my son's ex girlfriends claim they are pregnant, etc., etc. I had no problem telling them, no problem as soon as the child is born we are taking a DNA test before he signs the BC.

My son's ex mother-in-law told me a few days before my son and her daughter were to marry. She said: "the one thing I will always know is the child my daughter is carrying is hers, but you will never know if your son is the father of the child."

I have never forgotten that statement and although she was "two sheets to the wind" she made lots of sense.

I have three grown sons and a grown daughter. I would advise any of my sons who weren't exclusive with a woman to take a paternity test also.

Re the test: If we know this from people other than the Grund family, then he is not the father. And OF COURSE having a child out of wedlock doesn't affect job performance, duh! I wasn't implying that. I was wondering if his superiors might have reprimanded him for it (read my post).

I read your post and answered the way I did. I just didn't use the word "reprimand". Why would anyone's superior want to reprimand an officer for having a child out of wedlock or any employeer to reprimand and employee for having a child out of wedlock. It is no one business!

There was a letter on this board, which is no longer here, that clearly stated that Jesse is not the father of Caylee. It came from his parents, if I recall correctly from others. I personally did not see the letter.

I have a granddaughter who just turned 3 & let me tell you she is the most demanding little tyke I've ever encountered. They don't sit & play they want you to entertain them. They want to eat / want juice / gotta potty / crabby etc.....I think she cramped her style.

Also who knows maybe Tony never wanted saddled with someone elses child for years to come? Would be a burden for many guys considering she never had child support coming in or any income. Many young guys don't want that type of responsibility. Could be he indicated that to her. Caylee was probably alot of fun to play with for a hr here or there.
Didn't we see on his MYSPACE page at one time that he said he wanted kids "later"???

Interesting new article

Criminal Profiler Shares More Thoughts on Caylee Anthony Case

http://blogs.discovery.com:80/criminal_report/2008/08/criminal-profil.html

great article. I wish the Anthony family could read this
:)

I seriously cannot imagine that LE and the FBI has not discussed this already with the family. I do not understand it, never will, but I do think they are just functioning in any way possible to not learn and accept the death of their grandaughter at the hands of their daughter, accident or not.

Forgive me (I'm trying to keep up)...LOL...& I'm in the TX heat.

What day did Cindy *claim* it was trash, complete w /maggots ??

Im in FL and wow, one day I opened the trash bin to put the trash out and there were maggots and flies in there BLECK. No it wasnt pizza but I waa trying to figure out what I had put out that had caused that, I dont remember it happening before.
Since the guy from the TV station did the experiement and put the pizza in his trunk for 12 days and said no really bad smell just it turned like leather. Im wondering if the Anthonys noticed anything else in the bag besides pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine