Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, houses in Florida are typically built on concrete slabs with no basement or crawl space or similiar below (or partially below) the ground level because of the high water table.
I posted that already on the last page. We typically do not have any living space below ground. Some houses do but its not typical of a Florida home.

wow!! in the newspaper article, George A said he thought the smell was from pizza and bottle of cleaning fluid in the car. WHO carries cleaning fluid around??? That was a big red flag for me anyways!:eek:

You just made me think of something!
I wonder if the Anthony house has a hidden crawl space??

Most homes in the area are Cinder block/stucco with blocks going into ground. This supports the edges of the floors for foundations built on sand.
No crawl spaces. Good thought though.

I'm seriously thinking about the hoax angle. Stranger things have happened. I mean seriously, what would they really be in trouble for? Filing a false police report? I have never seen anybody do life in prison for that. IE runaway bride. Also, they keep asking for these untraceable gift cards. Think about it the money they are asking for goes to a bank or trust, but if I am not mistaken they are asking for the gift cards to come directly to their house.

Even the runaway bride didn't take things this far and for so long. I think at this point with it getting to the point that the feds were involved, etc. They would all be charged with creating a catastrophe. And I believe it could be considered a Federal charge. Seriously, a guy in my state was sentenced for alot of years for creating a catastrophe. And no amount of gift cards or donations will pay for the attorney bills that are already racked up and will continue to be racked up for years.

Oh, SUZI!!! I could just KISS YOU!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :blowkiss:

Lol, I kinda cheated. It was restated in an article this morning. So I didn't have to search at all. I'll see if I can find it. BRB.

But I really don't think they did check the inside of the house much. Did they?? Of course, not to be gross but if there was a smell in the car I am sure the house would smell. Forgive me, I hate to write that, but the truth is the truth.
Forgive me again, but is there a fireplace in the house?:eek:
They could not rid the house of that stench of hair and flesh (sorry). It would permeate everything in there so I would have to say it didn't happen.

Even the runaway bride didn't take things this far and for so long. I think at this point with it getting to the point that the feds were involved, etc. They would all be charged with creating a catastrophe. And I believe it could be considered a Federal charge. Seriously, a guy in my state was sentenced for alot of years for creating a catastrophe. And no amount of gift cards or donations will pay for the attorney bills that are already racked up and will continue to be racked up for years.

And what lawyer is going to take gift cards? The hoax angle would be nice but it has gone on way too long.

I also think that Casey's family should stop talking to her, stop answering the phone. Everything. If they want her to talk they should let her know they aren't putting up with this nonsense any more. They should tell her they don't ever want to talk to her again until she tells the truth of what happened to caylee.

They could also put her in GenPop. She would be begging to get in a interrogation room within the hour.

Thanks for the article, Suzi. I found this particularly interesting: He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days. George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

I wonder what that was used for? We know Casey didn't clean her car and it stands out against the "rotting pizza".
I'd like to know what the cleaner brand is that smells like decomp. ewww

Earlier today - some on here were talking about George saying something about Arm & Hammer detergent - would that be the cleaning fluid? I haven't found or read anything with George saying Arm & Hammer.

Anyone else?

Now he's grasping.
imo

That's the truth. Crying about "Get me out to celebrate Caylee's birthday" She is so good at manipulating the other family members and they have lived with it so long they don't even see it.
OMG! I just got a flashback of Darlee with the silly string. (Shiver)

That's the truth. Crying about "Get me out to celebrate Caylee's birthday" She is so good at manipulating the other family members and they have lived with it so long they don't even see it.

If Caylee isn't home by her birthday, the torment the Anthonys will have...it will be a severe reality check that their daughter has yet again lied to them...very sad.

Much like the one Casey's "friends" are getting too from LE, methinks. I think they initially thought they'd call police when the news broke and that after making statements or "co-operating", that'd be the end of it. It ain't - it's only just beginning.

Most homes in the area are Cinder block/stucco with blocks going into ground. This supports the edges of the floors for foundations built on sand.
No crawl spaces. Good thought though.
You're right - but I have seen (and lived in) houses down here that have closets with like a "false back". Like if the kitchen backs up to the closet - there is a space between the walls - most of the time its closed off - but some people break through or make false backs to hide things - kinda like having a "safe room".

That's true! I just can't get past that "She's close" Why does she say that over and over it's almost like a "clue"

and when George said that he kinda shrugged like thats the best we can do. Thats all Casey will tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed