Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please read my post, I am referring to mike
I understand...but Patrick visited her and sent a message FROM Mike from what I understand. What role did these people play in her life besides a two word tattoo in honor of her "missing daughter?"

Guys I think that is kind of HUGE. What owner of a tattoo parlor goes to see a client that got a 2 word tattoo? A 2 word tattoo in honor of her daughter? That shows a significant relationship. We need to find his my space NOW. Its too weird. There is something too it. They are also very different than her usual circle of friends.

Just an fyi we discussed Mike and Patrick at lenght some threads back, there may be alot deleted by now..

Wow just found this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17090663/detail.html

Prosecutors Offer Casey Anthony Deal To Get Her To Talk

POSTED: 3:58 pm EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 5:03 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The State Attorney's office is trying to cut a deal with Casey Anthony to try and get her to offer more information about her missing 2-year-old daughter. Casey hasn't said a word to investigators about little Caylee Anthony's disappearance in 20 days

Guys I think that is kind of HUGE. What owner of a tattoo parlor goes to see a client that got a 2 word tattoo? A 2 word tattoo in honor of her daughter? That shows a significant relationship. We need to find his my space NOW. Its too weird. There is something too it. They are also very different than her usual circle of friends.

Not trying to be rude, but you have it all wrong. I thinkyou need to read more.

A paternity test was done and Jesse is not the father.

How do you know? I would put it this way. Jesse Grund and his family deny that Jesse is the father of Caylee. They say that the most reliable of paternity tests was conducted.

Patrick Bourgeois isn't a tattoo artist, Mike Walker supposedly is. And I thought it was an entirely different Mike Walker than is being suggested. There are two Mike Walker's on Casey's myspace, though I might be mistaken. One is white, and a tattoo artist (and I think he just "goes" by Mike Walker, not sure that it is his real name) and there is an african american Mike Walker. I don't know if he is a tattoo artist at all, maybe he is. But he is the one connected with Patrick Bourgeois, per Patrick mentioning him.

Also, we do not no for sure who gave Casey that tattoo. It is just people assuming that a Mike Walker gave it to her. No proof whatsoever, unless I've missed something.

I understand...but Patrick visited her and sent a message FROM Mike from what I understand. What role did these people play in her life besides a two word tattoo in honor of her "missing daughter?"

Patrick, none, as she did not even recognize him. Mike Walker, tbd..
She knew who that was..

I think the key is the timeline...where was Casey from the 16th - 20th and the 20th - 24th...what did she tell people about Caylee...are there any identifiable gaps in her phone calls/online communicationsor general behavior that can be found.

Thanks.

I really don' t know....I'd lilke to know what her friends say she said about where Caylee was and if they saw any change in her behavior during those days...

Was Amy already in Puerto Rico by this time? The 15th?

I was just looking for that. Amy didn't go to PR until early July. It states that she was picked up on 7/15 by Casey from the airport after a week long trip to PR. I believe she was staying at Tony's during the last couple of weeks of june. Which, would also fit in with this timeline. Tony said Caylee was never around and he got all the "she's here with her nanny" stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895