Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, I am guessing that there is going to be a lot of breaking news today, and in the next few days. Events happening all over the place, etc...

Some of these may bump Caylee off the main news on Fox. Reason for this can be found on the thread I started...

Sorry, it wasn't a link where I saw it, it was on tv (I'm local). I hope the reporter that filmed it actually peeks in the bag to see if it really is stuffed animals.

The only local stations reporting any local news right now (I just surfed through all the local channels), is News 13 (which is all news, all the time). Right now they are doing the weather, with no breaking news of anything...

Will continue to surf local stations and if anything breaking comes up, I'll put up a quick post.

I also used to hang out in the woods here when I was a kid.... no one ever goes back here....

Type this in google maps....

28.580998, -81.279945

Well FOX reported earlier today that Greta was/is going to Orlando - I think they said she is already there. Wonder if she had some inside connections about what was about to go down today?

Sorry, it wasn't a link where I saw it, it was on tv (I'm local). I hope the reporter that filmed it actually peeks in the bag to see if it really is stuffed animals.

The only local stations reporting any local news right now (I just surfed through all the local channels), is News 13 (which is all news, all the time). Right now they are doing the weather, with no breaking news of anything...

Will continue to surf local stations and if anything breaking comes up, I'll put up a quick post.
I found a link on 6news. It shows George throwing out a couple of trash bags. NOT ONE THING ABOUT STUFFED ANIMALS!! I am sorry but I just don't believe even George would be that stupid.

Who the flying flip started the stuff animal rumor?

there is no call for this-we have posters who have reported a newscaster stating that George Anthony appeared to be throwing away stuffed animals...as we all know, the media can get it wrong. It has not been confirmed.

Those were the words of the News person on the air.. George was throwing away stuffed animals !!! It was NOT from the remote report at the GP's home...

what report???? what station??? where's the link??? like others have said, I think this disgusting rumor has wings.

This is from FindLaw:

"felony child neglect or endangerment that involves a special danger to human life as committed and in the abstract may properly serve as a predicate felony to a charge of felony murder."

felony murder, and the crimes that induce it, depend on the jurisdiction. it is very specific. it basically means that if you accidentally (not planned) commit murder while engaging in a felony, you are charged for the underlying murder as well as the original felony. this is true for transferred intent - meaning, for example, if you were robbing a bank and tried to kill a police officer, but accidentally killed a bystander, you can be charged for the bystander's murder too. felony murder can act as a defense to premeditated murder, because it is not an intentional crime. but it is still a very serious charge... i hope that makes sense.

I also used to hang out in the woods here when I was a kid.... no one ever goes back here....

Type this in google maps....

28.580998, -81.279945

Sure you don't want to go back and help check likely areas???

IF Casey is just charged with the felony neglect charge and a couple of misdemeanors, will it affect her bond??????
Surely she is not about to get out on reduced bond if this is all she is charged with?

Fox just reported that they are waiting for Cindy to show up for the visit. I'm not kidding.LOL

Fox just reported that Cindy has left her house to visit Casey but she just hasn't made it to the jail yet... I thought they said that due to her being late, she'd lost her visit. Is it that easy to reschedule for the next hour block or whatever??

I wonder which one it is. :behindbar

Elley Fox is driving me NUTS!

"We have breaking news.... in a few minutes after this neat little story about a bar in a clothing store".

GAH! BREAK the news already, ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member