Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The location they are searching is right near where the car was abandoned... if you go south on goldenrod road you and then right on curry ford... about 10 minutes away is the parents house...
Only thing Casey may have said that was true.
Caylee is close to home!

I think Cindy cancelled the visit because she doesn't want her daughter to risk saying anything incrimimating. I think this is the same Cindy still protecting Casey.

There is a manhunt in So. Florida. Are you sure this isn't what you are seeing? Someone shot a federal agent.

I was just going to mention that as well...

Now be nice to me everybody...but is Orlando in South Florida?

My (adoptive) Mom lives in Clearwater, I have relatives in Hollywood and Ormond Beach, and that's all the geographical area I know of Florida, lol !

I am sure the "breaking news" won't be breaking to us???? The media is SOOOOO far behind us. I told that to my boyfriend and he said,.. why don't one of you guys email the stations websleuth's website so they can atleast get it right then??? lol

My DH says that all the time!!! He wonders why Nancy Grace's people just don't check here - sometimes it seems that they are DAYS behind!

If this search is for Caylee and not the shooting suspect, then I assume they are looking for a body not a wandering child.

Sorry guys - the WFTV reporter (local ABC channel which is channel 7, not 6) had a camera crew that showed Grandpa taking out a dark "lawn type" trash bag. As he set it on the ground he turned and looked at the reporter and shrugged his shoulders. As they were showing the video of this bag being taken out by grandpa, the WFTV "desk reporter" said "as George removes a bag full of stuffed animals".

I only relayed here what they were showing and saying on tv.
Then that reporter should be fired. IF that is what they said.

Casey Antony will likely be charges with one felony and one misdemeanor charge, and the child neglect charge she was originally booked on is explected to be to included, WESH 2 News reported.

It says the child neglect charge to be INCLUDED - meaning the other charge is NEW - am I wrong to assume that?

Meeting cancelled Cindy said Casey knows why. Baez said Casey told to write down her thoughts, no letter.
Baez also said the "immunity" issue was discussed but nothing was put in writing - so I still believe there is at least someone else involved in this.

"but said her daughter Casey knows why" posted by Halliejade....

Have just caught up after getting back from vacation and I see Cindy hasn't gotten any better.

I am so hoping whatever breaks today will at least confirm a thing or two. More than anything, I hope Caylee is found alive and well, but I highly doubt it. Thank you to Joe for being our eyes and ears on the scene.

OME

This is what I think. They are not searching where the FED AGENT WAS SHOT..they are searching in the area we are speaking of. It makes sense that Joe says he see's Feds because homeland security is involved in the search.
To the poster that said "Fox just said they are searching behind an elementary school" that is in conjunction with this federal search

The agent was shot hours away from Orlando wasn't he? I don't think the suspect would have had time to get to Orlando to prompt a search there.

Yeesh, and about 2 minutes from an address I posted yesterday that may or may not be related: FunHouse Tattoos 5350 E.Colonial
OMG - the Mike Walker and Patrick B. connection !!!! Yep I remember

Charges of felony child neglect and making false statements to authorities will be filed against the Casey Anthony, 22, in connection with the disappearance of her daughter Caylee, 2, Local 6 reported.

Joe,.. thanks so much for the on the ground reports! I so hope that they find Caylee soon. And if she is dead then charge Casey with murder!

Hate to burst your bubble of exciting news guys but nothing much new is going on. They are just charging her with the above. Maybe the dna in the trunk didn't pan out to anything???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking