Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, seriously, if I see another one of these family members smiling while talking about this case I will cash in some frequent flyer miles. This is absurd. Oh yeah, and Lee is just like this rest of them. IMO
I think we're seeing Lee's true color (puce) as a full-fledged member of the Anthony family.

They're all lying. Every one of them.

Ring in here blue! Would they be slapping these charges on her while they put a murder charge together just to hold her? And could they be hoping for consecutive sentences?

they could slap charges on her just to quell fears that she is getting out anytime soon. this could also be the reason to float immunity. even with immunity, you can still be charged with anything that the investigation turns up - you just can't be convicted based on your own testimony. but floating immunity and watching the defense bite demonstrates that these people are hiding something and are just waiting for protection to talk. f-ed up, in my opinion, when the case in subject is your missing little girl.

they could also put together any charge that is greater than the ones she is already charged with; so, she could be charged with felony neglect in the second degree (or murder, for example), but not felony neglect in the fourth degree. does that make sense? as for consecutive sentences, i am not sure what you mean. they will just tack on charges, upping the total sentence, when all is said and done....

I spent 20 minutes or so trying to find the post I read that was misinterpreted by later readers to say that the reason the stuffed animals away were because they smelled like smoke. I've finally given up, but its back there in #51 or #52 if anyone wants to look harder than I did.

What the poster actually said was they had purchased something off of Ebay once(I believe it was a book) that smelled like smoke, and they speculated that perhaps that is the reason the donated stuffed animals were thrown away, if the Anthony's were sensitive to the smell of smoke.

Somehow that post has snowballed into " The Anthony's threw the stuffed animals away because they smelled like smoke", which is not what was actually said.

Thought it was important to clear that up before the rumor mill continues to run away with that misunderstanding.

;)

So what Lee is saying is that Casey intentionally deceived Jesse Grund into thinking he was the father of her daughter, to the point that he was in the delivery room?

I'd call her a *advertiser censored*, but that would disrespect skanks.

You're kidding! I had no idea he was in the delivery room. He must have been devestated when he found out he was not Caylee's father.

Fox is reporting something about LE searching behind an elementary school after a tip. Do you have any idea where the elementary school is that they are talking about on the map??

let me see if I can find a probable site...

I think it's pathetic that they have no intentions of letting the paternal family know that they are the paternal family! That is selfish, IMO.

Lee admitted today they were selfish -- they wanted the letter written to the family. You know, the non-existant letter.

OME

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...12561&sspn=0.434968,0.615234&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11

A: Anthony House
B: Amscot
C: Border of Search Area
D: I Saw Deputies (3) standing in front of a vacant lot near a mobile home park
E: Tattoo Parlor
F: Colonial High School
G: Bella Vida
H: Landfill
I: Fusian
J: Sawgrass Apartments
K: Universal Studios

Wasn't Ricardo's apt on Glenwood(?) @ Hillside?

I think the only known place Casey visited that we don't have an address for is Tony's apartment.

Thanks for the ever-expanding map!

We don't know though what kind of people these are that are the paternal relatives... (granted... the bar isn't too high on the family tree) but if Casey was hanging with some nefarious individuals... or if he was married....

well.... there could be mitigating circumstances.

Also, I don't mean to be beating up on the family here - honestly. But does anyone else find the fact that they are advertising for "Personal Assistants" to George and Lee Anthony as if they are advertising for a paying job and are doing US a favor rather than asking people to do a favor for them??? Why wouldn't they just label it as a request for volunteer help for specific tasks?? It reminds me of Casey's pretentiousness in repeatedly saying her daughter was with a "nanny" instead of a sitter! Just an observation.

Link for "Personal Assistant Positions":
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

"This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony" (snip)

Are they kidding? What an arrogant ad.

Me, too. Lee is on the longer interview on Fox now and he's not looking quiet as polished as he did at first. He's talking about Caylees dad and he is saying
the family had known about the father for years. This is delusional. Didn't Casey try to claim that JG was Caylees dad and when they did the paternity test it came out that he wasn't.

Arraignment date August 21. Baez filed 2 not quilty pleas entered, Casey doesn't need to show.

Want to dwell on the rest of this for a minute before I continue.

OME

Server is too busy - grrrrrrr.:eek:

I never did like LEE any more than the rest of these liars. He was trying to get Casey to write a 'separate' letter to them...........Baez knows that he cannot smuggle letters out of the jail for Casey!!!! I have said that before.
Casey can write letters and send them out through the outgoing inmate mail.

I cannot bear this family!!!!

GM has gotten extortion letters and death threats. They're going to play the tape.

they could slap charges on her just to quell fears that she is getting out anytime soon. this could also be the reason to float immunity. even with immunity, you can still be charged with anything that the investigation turns up - you just can't be convicted based on your own testimony. but floating immunity and watching the defense bite demonstrates that these people are hiding something and are just waiting for protection to talk. f-ed up, in my opinion, when the case in subject is your missing little girl.

they could also put together any charge that is greater than the ones she is already charged with; so, she could be charged with felony neglect in the second degree (or murder, for example), but not felony neglect in the fourth degree. does that make sense? as for consecutive sentences, i am not sure what you mean. they will just tack on charges, upping the total sentence, when all is said and done....

Thanks! Consecutive, meaning.. if she's sentenced to 10 years on one charge and 20 on another, I'd hope consecutive for 30.

I will need to watch the whole extended interview with Lee again so I can catch everything that was said because for a few moments I was just in shock by his behavior!! His body language was very relaxed, he smiled and LAUGHED with journalists, and held himself just like those celebrities you see in red carpet interviews!!! I really used to think he was the most "together" of the bunch, but this just appalled me!!!

Fox is about to play back a new statement that Cindy Anthony just gave in front of the garage at home. One of the things she supposedly says is that she is glad Casey has been charged today. She also states they have received extortion letters. It's going live now.

She did not act alone! I just know that is what's going to come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member