Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In re to FLbeachdawg post #111- wouldn't that be in Avalon Park? And it is pretty far back there not to far from Timber Creek High?

Also not too far from Waterford Lakes. Wasn't she hanging out there?

No, but hopefully he shed some light on the situation to LE. If Casey's car smelled THAT badly, like everyone claims, then she too would have stunk like the car. So I'm sure Tony asked her why she smelled so bad. Would love to know her lie to that.

The car stunk when they picked it up... we don't know how badly it stunk when she abandoned it!

you could get to bella vida rd from the anthony's in about 10 - 15 minutes....depending on traffic really. It's not far. You would not go the direction it shows on the map. You would take Chickasaw, then take a right on Curry Ford, Take a right on Alafaya Trail (434), Left on Avalon Park Blvd, Right on Timber Springs Drive, and finally LEFT on Bella Vida Blvd.
Thanks for the info FBD. I am so bad when it comes to maps. It's a good thing my hubby didn't find that out until after we got married. Matter of fact I got us lost on our honeymoon. LOL

Ya know thats the problem with this family (tossing donated stuffed animals, even if they do smell like smoke). They don't seem to appreciate anything anyone does for them. On one hand they want help and on the other hand they don't want anyone involved unless it is thier way.

OME

I know it is the wrong time to say this,,, but the whole family seems to exhibit the same personality traits with Casey, just not in the same ''dangerous'' degree.

But certainly the inability to understand how they come across and how their actions are not appropriate with the present situation is rather interesting when so many people talked about Casey's narcissistic and sociopathic traits of personality and lack of empathy for anyone other than herself.

I was watching that interview of George just after he came out of his visit with Casey from yesterday or the day before and his speech pattern and how inarticulate he is and how he speaks about everything but nothing in essence and always in generalities reminded me Casey's speech patterns when she was talking with her mother on that first phone call from jail.

A lot of NATURE-NURTURE can be observed with these people and how Casey acts and reacts.

Joe should apply!!!!

I was thinking we should apply to be assistants to Joe because he is the only one who seems to be ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING to find this baby!!! If I lived in the area Joe, I'd be at your disposal!! You are wonderful!

They all seem to be disgusted that Casey has once again LIED and made them look foolish for the way they've been treating the public.

I'm sorry but.... their car wreaked of death and they're complaining about cigarette smoke? Why not try and excuse that smell away with bbq pizza or something?
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo: The Anthony's yada yada yada

What a letdown of an interview. The Anthonys are starting to make the Petersons look good.

OME
I think they have another interview that is longer - at least that is the way I took it - one guy said he was turning it around and then they went to that girl who had that "little" one that they did play.

I don't know WHO said it, but Fox DID report that his sister did NOT attend the father's funeral....

That's what I heard. They know who the father is, he is deceased, Casey did not attend the funeral.

In re to FLbeachdawg post #111- wouldn't that be in Avalon Park? And it is pretty far back there not to far from Timber Creek High?

yeah it is, but it really doesn't take long to get back there. I'm in stoneybrook/avalon area and its only 10 min from Chickasaw...WHEN there's no traffic.

Also not too far from Waterford Lakes. Wasn't she hanging out there?

There are some places around there that I believe she hung out at.... you are right- not too far from Waterford at all... I used to live in the area and you can actually take back streets to get to that part of Avalon- Lake Underhill to a road that I dont remember the name of- uuggh!

Whoever said Shep wanted to break it -- He's rolling with it now, lol.

Good job!

OME

Lee Anthony: Family does know who the father of Caylee is. Last time Casey saw Caylee was on the 16th.

Or, they 'think' they know because it's who Casey told them was the father at the time she told them she was pregs.
Who's the Father?
Oh, some guy named ________.

They might just be going on what Casey 'told' them at the time.
No name on the Birth Cert. so how's anyone to know anything but what Casey told them. And we all know how those Casey stories turn out, don't we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties