Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be great though if the Anthony's really did get threats and extortion letters from Caylee's abductors? Then that would be Caylee was alive.

I am going to break up the Cindy interview into 2 parts because it will upload faster and also because they took a break in between. The Lee full interview (6 minutes ) is almost done!

Now it's my turn, as I do every day that Casey speaks, to ask:

Can you imagine being raised for 22 years by this woman?

This enitre family is sick!!!
Sounds like Lee can no longer resist the pull to the dark side.
He was my last hope of levelheadedness in that family.
Casey takes the cake but Cindy, George and Lee are trailing close behind.
What a buch of nutbags!!!

So what Lee is saying is that Casey intentionally deceived Jesse Grund into thinking he was the father of her daughter, to the point that he was in the delivery room?

I'd call her a *advertiser censored*, but that would disrespect skanks.

ROTFL, you need a column Diane

Did you guys just hear what I heard on Fox ? Cindy almost slipped up and said "Caylee's death" instead of "Caylee's disappearance" ? Did I hear her correctly? She said, and I quote: "Caylee's dea... I mean disappearance" unquote...

There is more trash in the Anthony home than there is at the landfill!! Can they throw anymore BS peppered with attitude?

OMG...............Greta will be live from Orlando tonight with a sit down interview with George and Cindy!

Another thought:
If, Big IF that baby is not found alive, it's a simple matter of Casey saying it was an accident.
Unless there is specific forensic evidence proving otherwise (hopefully the body isn't too decomposed to find it), Casey could very well be held/do very little time if any for manslaughter, no?

This is actually what started the smoke posts:
Today, 02:28 PM
edgeofnight
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

According to a poster on another message board the reason Lee said the stuffed animals where being thrown out because they smelt like cigarette smoke and it was stinking up the house. Why would anybody donate smelly stuffed animals? Don't make much sense.

Post 315 in thread #52

Thanks French I saw that one, but there was another post before that one. It's back there somewhere, the threads move to fast to keep track of all of the posts.

Oh heavens. Greta is going to kiss grandma and grandpa asses tonite. She is in Orland and they are her guests.

Ooh!! Greta has sit down with grandparents tonight! Can't wait for that - I better eat a light dinner. :puke:

I think LE knows what they are doing. If they file the original charges, she stays in jail and from what I've read could get 5 years. That gives them time and leverage...the more time they have, the better case they can build. I think they still have alot of people they want/need to talk to. Plus, the stress of actually being charged and Caylee's birthday coming up might break Casey...at least I hope so. Yes, LE wants to find Caylee but I think they know she is gone...so they want to build as strong a case as possible and they want time to do so.

so these extortion letters Cindy has received, I take it she has turned those over to the FBI. She didn't say they were random letters...extorion means blackmail, right? so why would anyone be blackmailing Cindy?

It appears that 1168 Bella Vida is within this area. I am so bad with maps. Does anyone else have the time to check it out to make sure.

Not trying to rain on parades, but if you look at the real estate listing for that street, there are like 10 houses that look the exact same.

Didn't catch that!! REALLY?!?! Do you remember where it was? What was she saying around it? Nothing is more telling than a Freudian slip!

It was just as she was turning away from the reporters that were standing in the driveway and she started heading up the little sidewalk toward the front door..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member