Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you're not nuts! This is the most coherent Cindy has been! This is definitely the first interview where she hasn't let her emotions override what she needs to get out, and she truly makes sense.
Please explain how?

In order to attempt clear up the whole stuffed animal debacle, here is a snip from the recent WFTV update;

"The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition."

http://tiny.cc/cbnTi

he also said some smelt like cig smoke.even though they tryed cleaning them up the best they could

She probably needs her azz hauled in for withholding evidence the entire family does......if they know & are not saying anything. What are they totally whacked out?

Lets see here do we leave Caylee with killers or do we let the good guys the cops go get her?
I CAN'T STAND IT!!! Where is the sense in what she says? I just didn't hear it.

So if she knows why doesn't she tell the FBI. Why don't they do something. Is this a mob hit or what??

she's not making sense to me and if she told the FBI where or who had her they wouldnt have had the dogs out by the school searching

Maybe I've watched too many movies, but I don't think the FBI needs to actually plant "bugs" anymore. They have much more sophisticated equipment these days. Also, Cindy goes on and on about the key and the purse...really? Is that why Casey's purse was left in her car?

funny how she brings up the fact that Casey always brought an extra key w/her.. just in case she left her purse ? so is she trying to explain why her purse was in the car?

I CAN'T STAND IT!!! Where is the sense in what she says? I just didn't hear it.

None of them are making any sense to me! Not a ounce. Why or what reasoning would anyone have to leave her with killers???

I wonder if Casey ever called Tony from jail and has a recording of this conversation ever been released to the public? I would like to hear that conversation.

I worked at Universal (the studio, not the theme park) several years ago. Believe me, there is no way anyone works for that corporation "under the table".

I was gonna say the same thing! For places like Universal, Disney, etc. they have very strict regulations! No way no how! They don't need to hire people under the table. It is a money making machine.

funny how she brings up the fact that Casey always brought an extra key w/her.. just in case she left her purse ? so is she trying to explain why her purse was in the car?

No, that wouldn't make sense, she all ways had it in pocket in case [note said 1st] she locks her purse in her car then said Caylee.

Larry Kings says they'll be talking about Caylee after the initial segment with network news anchors.

i agree.. they should have donated the items. I dont' think these people have any idea how to even pretend to be normal.

Cindy is on the phone talking to NG right now

Remember Lee said they smelled like smoke. They should have thrown them in the washer.... that would have taken care of the smell, and probably any "bugs" in them too, do you think that would have worked?

Larry Kings says they'll be talking about Caylee after the initial segment with network news anchors.

I don't think I can take Larry King, so will count on you to let us know if the news anchors have anything intelligent to say. If they did, would that be refreshing news, or breaking news?

Being sarcastic, just in case!

Remember Lee said they smelled like smoke. They should have thrown them in the washer.... that would have taken care of the smell, and probably any "bugs" in them too, do you think that would have worked?

ok i can understand the family not being able to keep everything that is donated to them, but it was very tacky for lee to say some smelt like smoke ect... they should have just donated them with out even saying a word or throw the ones a way that were not in good shape cause that may be only what a person that dont have much could give so it makes us the public make them look ungreatful and down right tacky

I know a family that keeps them....

I'm starting to get itchy!:eek::chicken:

I know you all heard Cindy on Nancy
but----------------------------

DID YA HEAR CINDY!!?? OMGGGGGG.
Even my husband just shook his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online