Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now I remember my point...and I had brought it up before...how did she know when the pizza was put into the trunk?
At the time, she was counting on it being on June 27th when the car was left at the parking lot of Amscot. 19 days from July 15th when George went to get it.

No - I think that DJ guy from Tony's has said that she stayed there for at least the last 2 weeks of June. Now he's on it too?
I want to know when did they take the keys for the house away from Casey. Never!

Cindy was the last person KNOWN to be seen with Caylee alive. I repeat...there is NO sighting of Caylee with anyone after June 15th.

Something happened either that evening or early on the 16th. The cover up kicked in immediately after Caylee died.

I think Casey stayed at home, but they had to say she didn't because they had to make a plan to distance themselves. They couldn't very well say that Casey was living there without Caylee...now could they?

George mentioned that he walked into the garage to get the tire thing out of the trunk which means Casey pulled the car in. This could easily be how she wasn't seen by neighbors coming and going. She simply parked in the garage.

If she had left to be "on her own"...why would she drop by to get clothes for "work"? She would have had the clothes with her.

Where was Cindy? I thought she had already taken vacation time at that point?

SS we already know she stayed with friends Amy, Ricardo and BF, Tony. Or do we think they lied also?

No - I think that DJ guy from Tony's has said that she stayed there for at least the last 2 weeks of June. Now he's on it too?
She did stay there to party. I did exclude the party time when saying she was still "living" at home.

What I am saying is...George and Cindy SAW Casey several times during that time period where they denied it before, IN MY OPINION. And further...they KNEW she did not have Caylee anymore.

My post from page 18:
I think Casey was living at that house the entire time and never left other than to party or see her bf, Tony.

Sure makes me think more now about Cindy in that bond hearing looking at Casey and saying there was no proof or evidence.

That does fit. IF we buy George's story and the 24th was when the "jig was up" - the car was abandoned on the 27th. - But man oh man - a dead body for 3 days in a car trunk down here in the middle of summer - That car would have reaked so bad you could have smelled it from blocks away.

And yes, I believe George is going to be charged by the feds - not the locals. Obstruction no doubt.

Cindy was the last person KNOWN to be seen with Caylee alive. I repeat...there is NO sighting of Caylee with anyone after June 15th.

Something happened either that evening or early on the 16th. The cover up kicked in immediately after Caylee died.

I think Casey stayed at home, but they had to say she didn't because they had to make a plan to distance themselves. They couldn't very well say that Casey was living there without Caylee...now could they?

George mentioned that he walked into the garage to get the tire thing out of the trunk which means Casey pulled the car in. This could easily be how she wasn't seen by neighbors coming and going. She simply parked in the garage.

If she had left to be "on her own"...why would she drop by to get clothes for "work"? She would have had the clothes with her.

Where was Cindy? I thought she had already taken vacation time at that point?
I've always said something changed then too and GP even intimated that Casey was still living at home...but wouldn't someone have noticed Casey there WITHOUT Caylee?

But last time he say Caylee was the 13th of Jun.
Were back to, which we never left actually left the 15th of June till aprox. 25th of June.

I have been saying this from early on.
I also believe that he had told Casey to leave a purse on the car seat so that it would be more likely to be broken into and stolen. Only the car was not broken into and the car was not stolen. When it got towed, the problem began.

This thing was scripted and it is too late to turn back now. They cannot even get to speak with Casey privately to coach her. It is possible she did not hide Caylee's body and does not know where DAD put it. I would like to know if DAD (and Mom) went out of town between the 15th of June and the 15th of July.

Yes, I honestly believe we will see DAD at least be charged in the long run with accessory.
The whole purse on the seat definitely led me to believe she was just asking for that car to be stolen.

I think Cindy was truly concerned where her granddaughter was in the inital 911 calls. (Guilty maybe of not really Casey to get in trouble, none the less, but I hear it differently I guess than others..) The child lived in their home from day one, as a grandma of a young girl myself, as much as I may not care for the words/actions of Cindy, I do believe she was concerned when she placed the call. I've been in a position of my grandbaby's mom being killed by a drunk driver at 18 yrs , so it is easy for myself to understand when one is placed immediately in a position of unbearable news to understand how the mind "fights" against believing what one knows they are hearing. It's like your brain splits in 2 pieces, 1/2 knows what you heard and the other 1/2 says it's not or can't be true.. I think Casey's parents in their hearts know/or believe Casey knows it may be to hard for them to accept right now. Anyway, jmo..

But last time he say Caylee was the 13th of Jun.
Were back to, which we never left actually left the 15th of June till aprox. 25th of June.
But, he also said Casey was living there. So was she living at home or wasn't she?

Did anyone ever find out why George and Cindy waited so long after the notice from the tow yard to pick up the car?

I've always said something changed then too and GP even intimated that Casey was still living at home...but wouldn't someone have noticed Casey there WITHOUT Caylee?
Who?! Who would notice? The neighbors? Not likely. Cindy and George already knew.

The point is...if Cindy had not gotten into a fit of rage over the $$$$...NO ONE would have EVER missed Caylee. They could have gotten away with this dog n pony show for years.

Because she didn't know how many days exactly and was just guessing IMHO.

That would be 30th of June when allegedly car was towed to lot, 19 day prior to 15th July. She knew

After reading my last post. Charging George. I'm just not buying this. Both Cindy and George have already had extensive meetings with both the feds and the locals. If they didn't know then - they do now - you talk, you lie, you expose anything, YOU GO DOWN. So WHY are they still fabricating stuff like this? Are they doing it with the blessings of all LE involved? It keeps everybody off the real scent. Caylee could be being held in some obscure guarded compound (and I believe it to be out of the country as well). I don't mean like a fortress - more like a resort type mansion. They (feds) are trying to figure a way to crack the force field and get inside to grab her. I thought that that was what was about to go down last Friday with the unscheduled presser - then something went wrong and it didn't go down. Hence the crappy Q&A we got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME