Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just throws a whole new monkey wrench into things :waitasec:. Can anyone verify this or provide me with a link where this was reported?

They could do a handwriting analysis right?

Casey's pictures have been all over the news. Wouldn't the sawgrass apt employee have quickly been able to say "hey that's the one that filled out the card"?
That supports what I thought about the possibility of "stolen Identity"...very interesting.

\
crematories burn at, i think, 3200 deg.you can't get a personal fire to burn that hot..remember that guy in north carolina that tried to burn the marine? he had a bonfire in his back yard and a bbq and couldn't get it to burn

Wow. That is insane.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

Ortiz not the father according to Family Attorney.

Good link Gigi, but here's a snip from it, it does not say he is NOT the father:
snip
Miss Anthony never told the family Jesus was the father or that he might be the father. In fact, the family has never met her and does not know her," attorney Bryan Crews said. "If the child is indeed their grandchild and alive, that is all they have left of their son, Jesus Ortiz. They would like to get to know the child if she is indeed still alive."
snip

Why does one need a family attorney if they dont at least suspect the possibility. Expect this attorney to file for a motion to establish paternity or disclude it, and/or other family filings I wont go into here but on daddy thread..

I sure wish I was the one that had given this Zanaida/Casey the guest card to fill out. I would have recognized them or been able to give a description. Many years ago I worked for a bank opening new accts. I quit the job and moved on and some FBI agents showed up at my new job almost 2 years later with a big book of pictures and a copy of 2 checks the person opened the acct for. They asked me if I could pick out the picture of the person that opened the acct with those checks. I was able to pick her out. They had told me it was possible I would have to testify at a court hearing but since I was able to pick her out of a huge book of pictues the case never went to trial. The woman pled guilty and it was taken care of without a trial. I wonder if the cops asked the manage of the apts if he can remember that person? It wasn't that long ago for pete's sake. If I can remember a name from 2 years ago they could certainly remember from a month ago.

This just throws a whole new monkey wrench into things :waitasec:. Can anyone verify this or provide me with a link where this was reported?

They could do a handwriting analysis right?

Casey's pictures have been all over the news. Wouldn't the sawgrass apt employee have quickly been able to say "hey that's the one that filled out the card"?

I hope the Anthonys find the courage to eventually do the right thing by telling all they know about Caylee's disappearance like Mark Hacking's family and the Unabomber's brother did. There is no peace in living a lie. It's past time for this nightmare to be over.

mark hacking's family didn't go along with his ruse..they confronted him. this family has no intention of doing such a thing. at this point, i think they believe their own crap and hers

LE must be tracing phone numbers to get records of who had the 'disconnected number' and if it could be traced back to Casey. If it WAS Casey at the apt. complex looking at the apartment under the ZG name, (which is what I believe) that number being disconnected is too coincidental - it must have been someone's number with significance or was an older number used by Casey. She would knowingly give a number that no one could be reached at. And any cell phone numbers that were really Casey's could be traced by payment means, no? It's not like she'd pay cash for her cell phone bill. Then again, maybe she just didn't pay her bill and it was eventually shut off.

About the purse. I have asked this question so many times I can't count.
But, has it ever been substantiated by anyone other than Cindy that Casey actually did leave her purse in the car?
Not that I'm aware of - I think this is a Cindyism, although didn't Casey at one point say on the phone to Lee that she had left purses at Tony's house "in a centralized area", when he was quizzing her about the phone?

Raeann: Thank you for clarifying. So we are back to, if we are to assume that Caylee was at one time buried in the back yard, why was she moved?

Her daddy advised her to?God,I don't know what to think anymore.I can't get past the fact that there is an ex cop in the family.Maybe he helped her cover it all up.Maybe GM didn't know back then.GP was one of the last persons to see Caylee.(Sorry for speculating now)

I agree that would make sense if i thought she was able to break open the shed with a shovel, but I don't. I think the Dad admitting to removing the gas cans himself blows that story up, imo..
I'm confused...when did he say that? I heard the lock was "busted". Sorry for jumping in. My ears perked up.

It's been said that Casey had the shovel for an hour. I forget who said it but is that true?

That means that Caylee may have been disposed of differently after she was dug up by Casey. An hour time line isn't long enough for her to leave with the shovel.

Maybe there should be a "sticky" for everyone to read... or two stickies.

One would be for proven facts. What has been reported by LE, and tied down as reliable.

The other would be for false or conjectured info. This one would include all the misinfo, lies, speculations, etc.

Then, people could read these, and not keep repeating the misinfo as factual?

I'm confused...when did he say that? I heard the lock was "busted". Sorry for jumping in. My ears perked up.

sorry RR- last night on Greta, removed them from Casey's car 6/24 and put them back..

Raeann: Thank you for clarifying. So we are back to, if we are to assume that Caylee was at one time buried in the back yard, why was she moved?

This happens more often then we would like to think. Right after a murder there is usually not a well thought out rush to get rid of a body. Rethinking the burial site and fear of the body being found prompts many to move them.

mark hacking's family didn't go along with his ruse..they confronted him. this family has no intention of doing such a thing. at this point, i think they believe their own crap and hers

Delusional, I tell ya... insane even.

It is impossible to burn the body to ashes yourself.

Crazy question -- what if you put a body in a dumpster along with other trash and threw in some gas. Would this be enough to burn a body?

But then there would be a record of the firemen coming to put out a dumpster fire... guess that couldn't happen. Are dumpster fires even common in Orlando?

I don't think this happened... but just thinking of the gas angle in my mind. :waitasec:

I'm beginning to believe that George did not see Casey on the 24th. He's already wishy-washy as to the TV program he was watching (News/Favorite Cooking Program). He is putting way too much stress on the exact-to-the-minute time it was when she was there and it was supposedly just before he went to work. I didn't think he had a job at that point.

I'm also seeing how he has expanded too much on the wedge in Casey's car. He has adopted Cindy's protective mode here.

IMO, he is doing 2 things with these statements:

A) Giving a new time line to throw LE off.
B) Trying to remove suspicions of him removing the gas cans from the trunk of the car prior to Caylee being reported missing. This little bit would be considered obstruction or tampering. I totally believe he got those cans back when he picked up the car from the tow yard.

I can't help but think if Cindy, Lee and George walked in that jail demanding she tell the truth and confronting her about her ridiculous lies and urging her to do the right thing - if Casey would have spoken and Caylee would have been found by now.

Sometimes I think this family IS their own worse enemy. If Casey new her family didn't believe her, would she then have a reason to continue her lies?

If there are no fish biting the bait, does the fisherman eventually leave or change his bait?

I say the fish keep biting Casey's bait and so she will continue with this charade until they don't, if no one is on her side maybe she would give up.

Her daddy advised her to?God,I don't know what to think anymore.I can't get past the fact that there is an ex cop in the family.Maybe he helped her cover it all up.Maybe GM didn't know back then.GP was one of the last persons to see Caylee.(Sorry for speculating now)

Why did she move her?

Guilt.

Crazy question -- what if you put a body in a dumpster along with other trash and threw in some gas. Would this be enough to burn a body?

But then there would be a record of the firemen coming to put out a dumpster fire... guess that couldn't happen. Are dumpster fires even common in Orlando?

I don't think this happened... but just thinking of the gas angle in my mind. :waitasec:

i just checked.it would have to burn over 3000 deg
a dumpster fire isn't going to go over 1000/ and crematories are ovens..it has to be closed to contain the heat and let it build up.

I'm beginning to believe that George did not see Casey on the 24th. He's already wishy-washy as to the TV program he was watching (News/Favorite TV Program). He is putting way too much stress on the exact-to-the-minute time it was when she was there and it was supposedly just before he went to work. I didn't think he had a job at that point.

I'm also seeing how he has expanded too much on the wedge in Casey's car. He has adopted Cindy's protective mode here.

IMO, he is doing 2 things with these statements:

A) Giving a new time line to throw LE off.
B) Trying to remove suspicions of him removing the gas cans from the trunk of the car prior to Caylee being reported missing. This little bit would be considered obstruction or tampering. I totally believe he got those cans back when he picked up the car from the tow yard.

I'm glad you said that I made a comment this morning about George saying he was going to work and no one eslse heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme