Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has already been covered I apologize - I've been jumping between the different thread but have tried to keep up. :) Something just jumped out at me about the reason Cindy gave for Casey stealing the gas cans - that Casey took the gas cans because she was embarrassed about running out of gas. Can someone then explain to me how Casey got to the Anthony house to get the gas if she couldn't drive her car b/c it was out of gas? If someone picked her up I'm sure she would have told them that she had run out of gas. Couldn't they have taken her to a gas station to get gas rather than just abandon the car? Or are we supposed to believe that she walked all the way to the Anthony house, broke into the shed, took the two large gas cans and lugged them all the way back to the car?? And are we also supposed to believe she ran out of gas twice in a week's time since supposedly the car was towed because she left it when it ran out of gas? Obviously this is just another web of lies they've spun, but can't they at least start to try to tell ones that make sense??? :confused::furious:

Someone posted that there is a comparison of Casey and Zenaida. Does anyone know where that is? I don't see any thread for it or update. tks
It may have been added to the pics, but it's most definitely not her. (Just thought I could save you some time!)

My take on that is if that is the case, she's got a lot more to hide than just losing or killing her daughter. From what I've seen on the net over the past couple of weeks and looking through all the pictures, I have a feeling that this girl was into something very, very, very sinister (gangs, cults, drugs, *advertiser censored*, etc.). And if that's the case I think GM & GP either knew about it or found out which is why they won't say or don't know who the dad is of Caylee, and why they never asked questions of Caley on her comings and goings at all weird hours of the day and night and being gone for days on end.
I think Casey can tell George anything and he will believe her (in denial about his little princess) Cindy a different story I think she is or was very aware of what was going on but had little control over Casey to do anything about it. I don't belive Cindy or George had anything to do with Caylee missing or hurt her in anyway and at least Cindy knows that Casey is lying about everything (Casey and Cindy are two of a kind)

I've read this, and I had two issues that make me discount it.

1) a McDonalds, on a Saturday, and only ONE person sees her?

2) They didn't show up on video, and McD usually has pretty good coverage on that score.

BTW, I've been reading you all for a while,( this is my first post), and I think you are an amazing group!

And the witness didn't get the license plate number.

I agree with Quick Attack. Sending a letter to Casey would be counter productive and is interfering in the case. Calling in a tip of something you found is one thing, but anything else beyond that is inserting ones self into what should be left to LE.

...just ...no.

Maybe I am just being dense, if Casey posed as Zenaida, why when police called the cell number on the guest card it was Zenaida Gonzalez, and detective later met with her and took her statement. Are we thinking that Casey had Zenaidas info, apartment complex took no ID, Casey filled out the info card with correct info for Zenaida? If Casey posed as Zenaida why not use a bogus cell number on the guest card?

You are right and furthermore does it really matter who the father is? Whoever he was he didn't seem to want to be a part of Caylee's life and for whatever reason the Anthony's were okay with that. I don't see it as important unless folks are thinking that the dad's family has Caylee. IMHO

We don't know that. We don't even know that the father knew Casey was pregnant/gave birth. If this was a casual relationship (or one night stand), the father could have been completely oblivious to the fact that he had a child out there.

I, personally, believe that there is another reason for the family refusing to ever disclose the father - first of all, WHO has that right? This child is the product of TWO people - what right does Casey and/or her family have to deprive Caylee's father and/or his family from knowing her???

Steph Watts on the ground in front of the pool in Orlando looking at WS's on his laptop, where he finds all his information.

For some reason, I always thought Steph was a girl... so I was surprised to find out last week that HE is actually a GUY! lol :eek: I guess I'd just always heard his voice from phone interviews/reports or whatever.

If this has already been covered I apologize - I've been jumping between the different thread but have tried to keep up. :) Something just jumped out at me about the reason Cindy gave for Casey stealing the gas cans - that Casey took the gas cans because she was embarrassed about running out of gas. Can someone then explain to me how Casey got to the Anthony house to get the gas if she couldn't drive her car b/c it was out of gas? If someone picked her up I'm sure she would have told them that she had run out of gas. Couldn't they have taken her to a gas station to get gas rather than just abandon the car? Or are we supposed to believe that she walked all the way to the Anthony house, broke into the shed, took the two large gas cans and lugged them all the way back to the car?? And are we also supposed to believe she ran out of gas twice in a week's time since supposedly the car was towed because she left it when it ran out of gas? Obviously this is just another web of lies they've spun, but can't they at least start to try to tell ones that make sense??? :confused::furious:
And since she had her mothers credit card why not use that for gas something not right did she use the gas to burn the body maybe???

The Wiccan friends don't bother me. It's a movement growing in popularity. No different than any other friends. IMO

I would if I thought she had a conscience but sadly I don't think she does .

I think I am going to send her a letter. At least I will get it out of my system. I was going to go and visit her at one point until they stopped outside visitors.

In my opinion no one should be writing letters to Casey, the professionals need to deal with her. The last thing they need is to spend time and resources going through a bunch of letters from strangers.

I've read this, and I had two issues that make me discount it.

1) a McDonalds, on a Saturday, and only ONE person sees her?

2) They didn't show up on video, and McD usually has pretty good coverage on that score.

BTW, I've been reading you all for a while,( this is my first post), and I think you are an amazing group!
Welcome Boston Su! Good post!

I agree with Quick Attack. Sending a letter to Casey would be counter productive and is interfering in the case. Calling in a tip of something you found is one thing, but anything else beyond that is inserting ones self into what should be left to LE.

...just ...no.

I would be writing the letter as ME, a mother not as a member here. WTH! I'm nearly 61 and I do know right from wrong!

I repeat NO.

Doing this distracts law enforcement and jail personnel from the crime. All letters will be scrutinized by both. It's best to let the investigators do their jobs.

Besides, do you really think that anything you could write to this woman could possibly "pressure" her to do anything different than what she's been doing?

Again, NO.

ETA: I'm not "involved" in this case. I'm watching it, but I'm not a player in it, and NONE OF US should be.

OMG! I totally agree here. If Casey is a Sociopath, and I think she is, there would be nothing anyone could say to effect her in any way. We need to stay out of things like this that involved the family or talking to them or any of the players in this case. That has never been done on WS's before and if we do start doing that we won't have WS's for long. Trust me!
We are not detectives, we are not LE, we are just people who are interested in solving crimes in the interest of Justice for victims.
This is just not called for. :furious:

And since she had her mothers credit card why not use that for gas something not right did she use the gas to burn the body maybe???

I'm thinking along those lines...these gas cans were needed for portability of fuel, NOT to fill up her gas tank so that she could abandon it a day or two later.

We don't know that. We don't even know that the father knew Casey was pregnant/gave birth. If this was a casual relationship (or one night stand), the father could have been completely oblivious to the fact that he had a child out there.

I, personally, believe that there is another reason for the family refusing to ever disclose the father - first of all, WHO has that right? This child is the product of TWO people - what right does Casey and/or her family have to deprive Caylee's father and/or his family from knowing her???

:clap: I couldn't agree more on that....and I hope no matter what the outcome of Caylee's disappearance is, that the true father (or his family if he is in fact deceased) will find out about Caylee being his.

Anyone have any extra gift cards they would like to donate?

This is from the helpfindcaylee.com website.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Are they SERIOUS? Omg, who in their right mind would donate anything other than their time to find this missing little girl. Gimme a break!! :furious:

And if they (the family) wouldn't have shut the public down with their numerous lies -- and I'm sure companies/businesses would have GLADLY donated everything they need(ed) to find Caylee. Kinda going backwards, huh? Wow...

Busylady

Maybe I am just being dense, if Casey posed as Zenaida, why when police called the cell number on the guest card it was Zenaida Gonzalez, and detective later met with her and took her statement. Are we thinking that Casey had Zenaidas info, apartment complex took no ID, Casey filled out the info card with correct info for Zenaida? If Casey posed as Zenaida why not use a bogus cell number on the guest card?

Good question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member