Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flurry of calls was not on the 17th.

Here's my theory on the ZG connection.

I think by then poor Caylee had already passed and Casey had buried her in the backyard OR still had her in the trunk.

Casey had decided she wanted to "get out on her own" but didn't have much money, and knew of Sawgrass as a cheap/questionable/no questions asked place.

I think Casey was probably there on the 17th, and either saw Zenaida's name or heard it. (not sure when she would have added the Fernandez though). She did not look at an apartment herself...probably choked up at the idea of being all on her own, broke down...made the second flurry of phone calls on the 17th and went somewhere (do we know where she was staying after that?)

Tony's?

Could Casey have looked up an old address for the entertainment company to contact someone there, saw the Sawgrass addy and showed up there, run into ZG and made small talk?

We know Casey was on the 'net a lot, so if there's an old address listed (that WS found) it's possible.

Does not explain ZG not recognizing her, though..

But sometimes it's hard to remember a face even though you might have run into the person once for a short amount of time...

just a thought

For anyone who is questioning whether Zenaida is telling the truth or not, in the affidavit from one of the police officers, he states he showed a picture of Zenaida to Casey and she did not recognize the woman. That pretty much exonerates Zenaida. The only one really lying here is Casey.

As for Cindy, in her interview today she seemed much more reserved and unwilling to speak. She also says "she wants" Caylee home for her birthday and it's not so much that she has confidence that she will be home for her birthday. The evidence is mounting against Casey and they know it.

I posted about this on the previous thread but am going to ask again IF anyone can verify that this is Casey's photobucket account that these avatars are uploaded to
--- specifically the one labelled "Fairy" with the poem about death of a loved one?

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new stuff/?start=200

Hi Liz,

I dont think that is casey's.. I looked through her photobucket extensively and all of the other stuff on there looks unfamiliar? did you get this from the link on the forum to her photobucket page?

1. What if all is a big awful coincidence that has Casey smiling up her ears for this? It is a fairly common name after all so I would love to see some statistician telling us what the possibilities are for this to happen? Unfortunately awful coincidences do happen to scr3w up an investigation.

2. Or what if Casey didn't plan for a Zenaida to actually have a connection with the building? and it is a coincidence that has Casey all worried about now. I mean she thre the very common name Zenaida to detectives, then meant to take detectives there to an apartment and then defend herself that the Zenaida person must have been using a fake name and doesn't exist in the building's records?

3. Or there is a connection, after all Zenaida and Amy must have been looking for apartments etc., so it is possible at some time Casey got hold of this information? That this Zenaida actually visited the building? But what good would that serve her?

I feel really sorry for the LE. This web must be a nightmare for them. Mostly because they don't want to be on trial and have a defense attorney keep mentioning the thousand of Zenaidas living in the US. Perhaps everything is indeed a weird coincidence since the name is so common.

Maybe someone should investigate the agent at the apartment who showed ZG that apartment that day or anyone else who works in that office to see if they have any connection to Casey.

I posted about this on the previous thread but am going to ask again IF anyone can verify that this is Casey's photobucket account that these avatars are uploaded to
--- specifically the one labelled "Fairy" with the poem about death of a loved one?

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new stuff/?start=200

I haven't ever seen this photobucket account. I don't think it's Casey's...at least not one that I've seen yet. Anybody else????? Interesting if so...esp the one about EF the Police...NOTE The one about CASEY's LAPDANCE???

Hi Liz,

I dont think that is casey's.. I looked through her photobucket extensively and all of the other stuff on there looks unfamiliar? did you get this from the link on the forum to her photobucket page?

It may be Casey's. If you go to all pictures it shows lots of pics of Caylee and one of Caylee and her great grandfather.

I think this Zenaida needs a polygraph. IMO

A sworn statement means nothing to some people.

Hi Liz,

whoa...there is the one about the coupon owing CASEY a lap dance! is that a coincidence? How was this photobucket accnt found?

Originally Posted by Evan's Mom
Your mom doesn't have any say in who you leave her grandchildren with.
She may show displeasure in your choice of caregiver, but that's about all she can do. They're your children.

And I'll say it again, my mom was very close to my daughter when we lived with her the first three years and because Mom worked full time, she never met any of my babysitters.
It really isn't that unusual.

This is for Dee10134 and anyone else I might have offended in my original reply regarding knowing the babysitter.....

For the first 2 years and 4 months of my son's life (he's 36 now) we lived with my parents so I know about not wanting my own mom controlling how I raised my child.....I fully understand that aspect.

But after several years didn't anyone in the Anthony household ask "Hey, in case of emergency how would I go about getting a hold of Zanny?"
That's all I'm saying.
Yes, there are many circumstances like Evan's Mom where times just didn't meet up to make it possible to meet the babysitter and that's understandable too!

I just know that I didn't control my sons'/daughters' babysitter choices. I was ASKED to sit in on interviews, ASKED for my opinions after the interviews.
I was honored they wanted my input and I'm very grateful and blessed that they didn't have to have the use of outside babysitters too many times in my Grandchildrens' young lives.

I remember all too well how my own Mom (and sometimes my Dad too) would try a wee bit too hard to take control of my son, to try and be the parents to both me and my son and nu-uh, that wasn't about to happen and it did cause friction in the household.

But my Mom still had the emergency number or address of any babysitters I used for my son.

And considering Casey's story-telling/theft history, if I were Cindy I would have demanded an emergency number to the babysitter...errr....I mean Nanny.

Here's more of that article:

"Gonzalez said she went to the apartments on June 17 to inquire about renting an apartment and filled out a guest card and gave information.

The woman said she has repeatedly talked with detectives about the case and said she has never seen nor met Casey Anthony or Caylee.

Gonzalez said she has no idea how she was dragged into this whole situation, Bolden reported.

She said she cannot get a job right now because people don't want to hire a suspected kidnapper.

She is not happy about it, Bolden reported.

Gonzalez said she will talk with Local 6 Thursday night to clear her name and set the record straight."

Bringing this over from the previous thread as it's very important! Thanks to Juvenile!

Juvenile
user_online.gif

Local 6 talks to ZG
Sorry if this has already been posted...
http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

I haven't ever seen this photobucket account. I don't think it's Casey's...at least not one that I've seen yet. Anybody else????? Interesting if so...esp the one about EF the Police

Right hand to God. I looked at her pb account extensivley. That is not it.

For anyone who is questioning whether Zenaida is telling the truth or not, in the affidavit from one of the police officers, he states he showed a picture of Zenaida to Casey and she did not recognize the woman. That pretty much exonerates Zenaida. The only one really lying here is Casey.

As for Cindy, in her interview today she seemed much more reserved and unwilling to speak. She also says "she wants" Caylee home for her birthday and it's not so much that she has confidence that she will be home for her birthday. The evidence is mounting against Casey and they know it.

In Caseyland she denied recogonizing ZGs photo because identifying her would have put Caylee in danger. Why she didn't report her car stolen to create a time period it was definitely out of her control I don't get. The car seems to be the only real evidence that is going to tie her to the scene.

Devil's advocate:

So we are supposed to disbelieve everything Casey has said, proven to be or suspected to be lies, EXCEPT this part? This is the only part she CHOSE to be truthful about?

/I like slashies..

There has to be a way that Casey saw ZGs name on the card. Although I don't think ZG was involved, Casey was able to come up with that name. Could Casey have been looking for an apartment there the same day? She needed a place to live.

Ty! Bringing this from the last thread.

so how did Casey know she went to them apartments... WOW that's just odd. Wonder if she looked at the same apartment Casey says that the babysitter lived at... IF SO... well.. then IMO something was going on. Either someone from the apartments was helping Casey or well Idont know but something is up.

I've been thinking about this particular aspect of this case. From Casey's perspective, she knew that some day she was going to have to have an explanation for Caylee's whereabouts. Casey knew her mother, and knew Cindy would demand to know exactly where Caylee is. But, Casey couldn't risk involving a confrontation with a live person, who would deny knowing Casey or Caylee.

I think Casey went to the Sawgrass Apartments sometime between June 16th and July 15th. She may have checked the names on the mailboxes, and also checked the guest cards/guest register. She chose someone who she knew wasn't residing at that apartment complex, but who had toured the apartments. The fact that a Zenaida Gonzolas had toured the apartments gave her lie a bit of credibility.

Casey was expecting to have to take her mother, Cindy, to the Sawgrass Apartments.......not LE.

I think this Zenaida needs a polygraph. IMO

A sworn statement means nothing to some people.

I wish all posters would carefully consider any comments made about Zenaida Gonzalez. If you listen to the news clip all this has had a terrible impact on her life because of Casey's lies. Please don't contribute to her turmoil. I have seen in a post where she may be a drug dealer, may have taken the child and now she needs a polygraph. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M