• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in South Florida and the lightening flashes and strikes keep me away from the pool in rainy weather but my kids could care less. I have to watch them like a hawk to make sure they don't go out.

What if Casey gaves Caylee meds to make her drowsy and thought she went for a nap but instead Caylee sneaked out, went in the pool and got so drowsy she drowned? Whether they were otc drugs or illegal drugs wouldn't make a difference if Casey dosed her. She could've been extremely cranky or restless due to teething too, I know when my kids went through it I was out of my mind, they were soooo miserable.

Was Amy the one that was in the car on the 15 riding around trying to find Caylee and get Casey to talk. I still thought that I heard Cindy say in the Greta interview that Amy called Cindy.

Cindy got amy's number from the stinky car and called her.

George and Cindy saying the gas cans are not relevent is almost like saying the car isn't relevent to Caylee being missing.

That's because they don't think it is relevant.

I also thought that Casey picked Amy up from the airport on the 15 July

I wonder wht none of the reporters have ever asked Cindy that question in her interviews? I've always wondered where she picked her up at!

LOL, there are a bevy of questions that would probably put alot of these outstanding issues to rest and I am clueless why they are not being asked publicly by reporters, unless they buy her latest comments that she wont give interviews unless she can tell them what to pull from their pieces (ala George spaz)

Personally, I would like to ask the neighbor across from them for permission to put up a mobile billboard with all of them, it's always interesting how when a new fact surfaces they change their story.

I also thought that Casey picked Amy up from the airport on the 15 July

She did and I believe Amy dropped Casey off at Tony's and went to Ricardo's and found out she was broke. Casey was at Tony's by 4pm.

LOL, there are a bevy of questions that would probably put alot of these outstanding issues to rest and I am clueless why they are not being asked publicly by reporters, unless they buy her latest comments that she wont give interviews unless she can tell them what to pull from their pieces (ala George spaz)

Personally, I would like to ask the neighbor across from them for permission to put up a mobile billboard with all of them, it's always interesting how when a new fact surfaces they change their story.

Maybe someone could write a letter to the editor asking Cindy those questions. Bet she would respond.

Exactly DD, I cant find that anywhere
Her boyfriend Tone's place, seems Amy went with Cindy to pick up Casey if not Amy then Casey's other friend? They drove around for a while before dropping off the friend, is what I read. TonE called Amy after LE showed up at his door, he says that's when he learned Caylee was missing and told her to contact LE. Some of this makes no sense, so maybe I picked up off info, or I'm tired.

She did and I believe Amy dropped Casey off at Tony's and went to Ricardo's and found out she was broke. Casey was at Tony's by 4pm.

I'd like to see that "flurry" of cell phone activity

Her boyfriend Tone's place, seems Amy went with Cindy to pick up Casey if not Amy then Casey's other friend? They drove around for a while before dropping off the friend, is what I read. TonE called Amy after LE showed up at his door, he says that's when he learned Caylee was missing and told her to contact LE. Some of this makes no sense, so maybe I picked up off info, or I'm tired.

I know what reports are out there, thanks check, but I dont think there has been a confirmed account from one of these witnesses that I know of.

And then Amy got the phone call from Cindy, Cindy picked her up, and they went to Tony's to get Casey?

BTW, did you guys see that a reporter actually talked to Tony the other day, and he said he hasn't spoken to her since she was arrested?

For those wondering about George and Cindy's employment:

"Cindy Anthony is a registered nurse and works as a clinical manager at Gentiva Health Services in Winter Park. She has emerged as Casey Anthony's strongest defender, telling reporters she believes in her daughter.
George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, is a former deputy sheriff in Trumbull County, Ohio, who moved his family to Orlando in 1989. Since then, he has held various security-related jobs. For a time, he was a security guard at the Sentinel."

Friend I haven't read about "Ryan Pasley, a longtime friend in Jacksonville, said Anthony is likable but tends to exaggerate. For example, she told him she was an event planner at Universal Studios and a student at a community college.

She was neither.

When reports of Caylee's disappearance surfaced last month, he didn't understand what was happening to his friend.

"Casey . . . just . . . I don't know. Something snapped. I guess she just got caught up in her lies," he said. "To some extent, I'm angry. I don't know how I can be lied to for so many years."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey0908aug09,0,7546921.story?page=2

I remember Cindy telling GVS about swimming with Caylee on the 15th and that Casey wouldn't swim with them because she said it was too cold.

This was during the interview where she talked about remembering she had removed the ladder afterwards and then on the 17th they had noticed that the ladder had been put back in the pool and the gate was also unlocked.

According to the National Weather Service and the National Climatic Data Center, it was 70 degrees at 2:24 PM on June 16, 2008

MAXIMUM 89 @ 1251 PM

MINIMUM 70 @ 224 PM

Average for the entire day is 80
There was a storm on that day that dropped the temps for a bit and they went up again.

If Casey picked up Amy on July 15th and then texted Scheiber that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days, did Amy know as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc