Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As nearly as we could determine yesterday, it was another person with the same name.

Warkat is right, the other woman is an African-American, no file on this Cindy Anthony from CYS

Three of us agreed on an answer.... must be right, huh? Y'all are fast typists.

What's happening on Fox? Commercial?

Three of us agreed on an answer.... must be right, huh? Y'all are fast typists.

What's happening on Fox? Commercial?

Coming up in BYA- some segment Brian does, not given a time

Yes, I believe he has been working on that and that is why he has refused to allow her to talk to LE about her disappearance sans immunity. I personally dont think this will ever see a jury though so Im not concerned.

Thanks Blink. So, you think she's (Casey) gonna crack and plead guilty?

Have you all seen the picture of Caylee in a baseball cap? It's on wesh.com
She looks very different, a little older. Made me realize that if she WAS taken or somebody was traveling with her, it would be easy to disguise her.... maybe even make her look like a boy.

I did Blink,.. whatta j@ck@ss!

Outrageous!! If he was my attorney for so much as a parking ticket (that reminds me, ot) He woud NOT be today- wtf??

He called Padilla a liar, Nancy ATE HIS LUNCH!! I emailed her the other day after GMA was on and told her I thought she was ill prepared for that interview and she had gone soft since the Duckett issue, which Im sure she got a alot of- 180 degrees. Fox on!

ETA:Anyway, emailed her this morning- "Welcome Back"- I have never seen such an ill-prepared defense attroney on major developments in his clients case in his life...

Good morning everyone. :D

UID in GA Nursing home ID'd...just got the message! :woohoo::woohoo: Now to find his family, if any. He is alive. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Some good news to throw in here in such a messed up case here w/Caylee.

:genie::takeoff::grouphug:

Cindy said today that think of Caylee with BLONDE HAIR,.. it was on the Today show

WoW so she does have a brother?

So Cindy is alluding that the people that saw Caylee said this girl was Caylee but with Blonde hair

Good Morning all..

Fox News is going to be talking about the Anthony case in just a few minutes...it just sounds like it's going to be a recap of things, but I thought I would mention it :)

Have you all seen the picture of Caylee in a baseball cap? It's on wesh.com
She looks very different, a little older. Made me realize that if she WAS taken or somebody was traveling with her, it would be easy to disguise her.... maybe even make her look like a boy.

Im all for alternative theories but WK- your too smart, dont get sucked in, it's a ruse, designed to slow down building the case against Casey and possibly Gma. LE has to track these leads, regardless and it takes time away from tracking real potential leads in finding Caylee.

So Cindy is alluding that the people that saw Caylee said this girl was Caylee but with Blonde hair

You know, that's strange. I remember when they first started talking about that tip, they said it was a girl, Caylee's size and age and hair color? And, no, I'm not confusing that with the hair found in the trunk of the car.. (beat yall to it).. lol

Im all for alternative theories but WK- your too smart, dont get sucked in, it's a ruse, designed to slow down building the case against Casey and possibly Gma. LE has to track these leads, regardless and it takes time away from tracking real potential leads in finding Caylee.

I agree 100 percent.
I wish they would just spill the beans and stop all of the nonsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro