Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX made a comment that the judge controls the sound.

No I don't have sound either? I think they forgot the sound check before this hearing started.

Did anyone notice that she had full polish on her toenails? You'd think some of that would have washed/chipped off during her stint in jail. Strange...
All she is doing is laying around in a jail cell so I don't think that is unusual at all. I wear flip flops and sandals all the time and my toes stay pristinely polished until it is removed unless I stub my toe. LOL

so Jesse actually lost his job as cop, he didn't resign? Wonder what he did, it's pretty hard to get fired if you are a cop, they give you lots of chances.

I've got 2 different windows open but no sound from either one

Right, this fits, but my main thought is, why does a grandmother threaten to call police on her own child just because she wants to see her grand daughter?

I have a very young grandson. If I hadn't seen or spoken to him for that period of time I would have made that very same threat (promise). Especially considering how close Gm and Caylee (I'm assuming main care giver) were as are myself and my grandson. Just from my grandmother point of view....

I have sound, but it keeps cutting in and out. Lawyer is going to get a witness.

While Grandma might be considered a "victim" in this case, she has acted so inappropriately several times on national television that she leaves a lasting negative impression. Her own words would lead anyone to believe she knows a lot more than she is telling the police to find her granddaughter. To me, this should be fair game to discuss. She has her own motives and agenda here...so what are they? If she is guilty of withholding information, does it make her a victim or part of the crime in hiding the whereabouts of this child?

:clap::clap:
AMEN!

I do not think grandma is an innocent victim here. I believe she is holding back and not being truthful. Did the grandma harm her grandchild, NO, I do not believe she did but she is covering for her daughter, IMO.

I am not bashing this woman at all. I just want her to tell the truth and help LE find her granddaughter. I want her to stop paying her loser daughters lawyer and stop defending her daughter in public. Her daughter is NOT the victim. Her daughter is the CRIMINAL and should be treated as such.

I just have a really sick feeling that grandma knows more.

Who's the witness who hasn't shown up yet? What is that all about?

I just wanted to add one thing....and I have not watched any interviews with the GM, yet. I have to take anti-anxiety meds on a daily basis...without triggers. If there IS a trigger (of stress, etc.), I have to take more...and while I'm not "zonked" on it...I'm rather flat and passive (and grateful my heart isn't beating out of my chest)..this is why I don't believe she's taking benzos...it has to be something else.

Though that may be the case with you, it is not the case with everyone taking Benzodiazepines.

I can see the video but can't get the sound going on my work computer - if someone can update me on what's being said, I'll love you forever!! TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required