Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are calling Cindy to the stand??

Maybe she will say what she knows.

Omg, gma is talking to Casey without permission.

Can't watch the court/presser. Can someone please keep those of who can't informed?

Cindy is there! They have lived in Orlando since 1989, Casey was 3.

Never posted before but after reading her myspace. I think the only person who might be able to get some information from Casey is her brother Lee. They seem very close. Just MHO.

Grandmother on the stand. Stated she is a Registered Nurse. Casey has lived with her in central Florida since she was 3 so has ties to the community.

Now she is saying she saw Caylee on Father's Day (June 15th)! She said she forgot when she went to see her Father.

Nevermind, I have sound now but it keeps cutting in and out.

Lawyer is asking her when was the last time she saw Caylee.

Says she got a notice the car had been towed and had been left since June 30.

How long had you been with Casey before you called the police?

Cindy: About an hour and a half.

She drove Casey to the police department near the home, but they were closed. She dialed 911 from that parking lot and didn't know where they needed to be (?). During the drive to Cindy's home, she kept talking to Casey. Arrived home and son was there. An hour and a half passed before she called the Sheriff's Dept. Somewhere between 9-10 pm. She doesn't know when LE arrived.

They are taking a break on Fox. Several more witnesses to come.

Notice about car on July 15 and had been there since June 30th.

She was with Casey 1 1/2 hours before calling LE.

She drove Casey to PD. Casey didn't get out of car. "She's with zanny, do what you want"... PD closed so she drove home. Son was there waiting to talk to Cindy about the car.

45 minutes to an hour before calling 911, after leaving PD.

And they're going to break! Ack!!

OMG, so now she's saying she saw Caylee on father's day. How could she have forgotten that? This is beyond belief.

GM describing when she called the police.

I thought she said she was sitting in front of the police station when she called 911. Now she is saying she was at home and Casey was in her bedroom.

My video keeps cutting in and out so I'm only getting bits and pieces.

Her son was there when police came. Cindy and Casey were seperated by police.

GM describing when she called the police.

I thought she said she was sitting in front of the police station when she called 911. Now she is saying she was at home and Casey was in her bedroom.

My video keeps cutting in and out so I'm only getting bits and pieces.

Her son was there when police came. Cindy and Casey were seperated by police.

I got that too. She's inconsistent.

Is it odd for a witness to be dressed this casual in a courtroom in Florida? I'm not trying to condemn, just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro