Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why she said in the jail house tapes that the phone call from the nanny was a "private call", but later on in another statement she said that she tried to call the nanny back and it was disconnected. Can't have it both ways, which was it? Also, wondering why she just didn't report the car stolen, that way she would have had yet another alibi.

Wish there was a "not so reputable" jail guard that would go in her cell when she's sleeping and shoot her up with phenabarbitol (sp) and then just sit there with a tape recorder and record everything she said!!!!

that is for seizures....you mean sodium pentathol

Cindy said in the video link above I posted that she is started to put the pieces together and all along Casey was painting a picture with her clues to her mom.

I know this is so far fetched but WHAT IF she really was kidnapped and there was really a threat on Caylee's life if she talked. Cindy seems to think that they are so close to finding this "new" person of interest. I mean for real,.. if your kid was stolen and then you got a call sayign if you told anyone, your daughter would die, what would you do? And then factor in the fact that she is ONLY 22. If she was really scared and felt that this person was watching her or having her watched. I know,.. I know,.. I am completely believing the BS she is dishing out now! See what i mean,.. I keep flip flopping! lol

Stick to your gut instincts. That doesn't mean give up hope for a miracle, but don't let Casey and Cindy's flip-flopping be a factor in what your mind tells you.

If that was the case, she certainly wouldn't have been running around partying. She would have entrusted her family, since they all do love Caylee.

Cindy said in the video link above I posted that she is started to put the pieces together and all along Casey was painting a picture with her clues to her mom.

I know this is so far fetched but WHAT IF she really was kidnapped and there was really a threat on Caylee's life if she talked. Cindy seems to think that they are so close to finding this "new" person of interest. I mean for real,.. if your kid was stolen and then you got a call sayign if you told anyone, your daughter would die, what would you do? And then factor in the fact that she is ONLY 22. If she was really scared and felt that this person was watching her or having her watched. I know,.. I know,.. I am completely believing the BS she is dishing out now! See what i mean,.. I keep flip flopping! lol

I would be putting all my efforts into finding her NOT posting things to my friends about parties and open bar parties and where I'm living, etc. She was obviously not looking for her at all.....

True. But hard to buy an extra carseat for the babysitter when you don't have a job to earn money. Oh yeah...so why need the babysitter!!:waitasec:

If you aren't the one that has to buy the new carseat...

It doesn't make sense to abandon a car either.

I don't get the impression that Casey worried about her parent's budget.

You know from watching the video of that guy that jsut got out of prison that said that CAsey said Caylee was with one of her ex-boyfriends. He said everyone yelled at her when she walked by,... if she really is getting yelled at by all the prisoners, maybe she'll crack soon,..hoping

No but you would take the carseat out of the car you are abandoning so that when you did go to pick your child up you would have a carseat in the car your borrowing.

I think she is guilty as sin, but I don't thing the car seat is a slip up. When I left my kids with a babysitter I rarely left the car seat (only if she was taking them somewhere) so in Casey's mind she didn't leave the car seat because she dropped her off and was coming back in a few hours why would the babysitter need a car seat?

Any facts and actual truths are really none of our business.

I was just wondering - when George left the stand the other day he motioned to Casey - like in sign language or something. I though it was something like "I love you" - but I don't know real sign language. He pointed to himself, then put his hands to the side of his head, then pointed to Casey. She smiled a bit like she got it. Does anyone recall that and what did you think?

I don't know sign language either but I'd guess it meant "I'm thinking about you."

For "I love you"... he would have touched his heart.

Didn't Cindy say that she had several weeks of PTO (paid time off) and then her work had an assistance program that she could use, and they would then continue to pay her weekly pay? I don't think she said how long she could use that help though.

yep I thought it was when she was on the stand. I was trying to find that video or transcript. There is soooo many links. This is so crazy.:bang:

Nothing wrong with that at all! If we ALL thought the same way and had the same theory, then we really wouldn't be going anywhere at all. So great job on thinkin outside the box!! :clap: I also found Cindy's statement puzzling. It's almost like Casey thinks this is some kind of game - she told her mom to think of all the things she's said since Caylee went missing and it'll all make sense. WHY NOT JUST COME OUT AND TELL HER WHAT THE TRUTH IS? Argh I'm so agitated with this case. I can't wait to hear the new phone call though - watching fox news now!

I'm sure Baez heard Lee tell Casey that she could talk to Le with Baez, that's what he didn't like.
Oh, I'm sure. But, I'm still not sure who staged what and for what purpose. Does that make sense? If you wanted evidence to prove the necessity of issuing a gag order what better way than YOU stage a questionable conversation. IMO no one knows nothing. Baez has not helped his client. JMHO

I have some really bad news.........O/T Here locally a dad and his 3 sons went fishing and didn't return on Monday so the mom went to look for them she found her 3 & 5 year old in the tent. No 12 year old or husband.
They brought in Cadaver dogs yesterday and 2 different dogs hit the same place on the lake as of a few hours ago they found the 12 year old where the dogs had hit yesterday.
I was really hoping to be able to pass on better news about the dogs but they were right. I think Caylee is with Angels now. I rally don't even like typing this. If it wasn't Caylee in the trunk then she killed someone else and put them in there and took them to her parents back yard. :furious:
Everyone is really doing a great job......Keep up the good work WS

So sorry for the family in your town. How incredibly sad.

It's very sad.... They are going to look more for the dad tomorrow. Can you believe the 3 and the 5 year old stay in the tent? Those poor babies must of been scared

I'm wondering why she said in the jail house tapes that the phone call from the nanny was a "private call", but later on in another statement she said that she tried to call the nanny back and it was disconnected. Can't have it both ways, which was it? Also, wondering why she just didn't report the car stolen, that way she would have had yet another alibi.
I've thought about that too - but it was a "crazy" moment at the house - with mom calling 911 and all - I know when I've gotten "private" calls and I really wanted to know who it was I hit redial - or *69 or whatever and you get that recording - maybe that is what happened and she just thought the recording said "not in service" or disconnected. I'm not trying to defend her - but I've done that with a phone in a "crisis" event.

I noticed this as well....it's just another example of her contradicting herself, IMO.

If Casey was in touch with her daily, how come she didn't mention the car to GM? I guess she didn't leave enough clues, huh Cindy?

That tells me that Casey accomplished her mission.... made her mother waste her time trying to remember everything she said & did the past month so she could magically figure out all the "clues" Casey was trying to send. :rolleyes:

Casey's main objective is to prevent her mother from finally reaching the conclusion that her daughter is a LIAR & has no interest in helping ANYONE find Caylee.

Once Cindy admits the truth to herself, Casey knows she lost the last person willing to pretend she's a victim.

Stick to your gut instincts. That doesn't mean give up hope for a miracle, but don't let Casey and Cindy's flip-flopping be a factor in what your mind tells you.

If that was the case, she certainly wouldn't have been running around partying. She would have entrusted her family, since they all do love Caylee.

I would be putting all my efforts into finding her NOT posting things to my friends about parties and open bar parties and where I'm living, etc. She was obviously not looking for her at all.....

Nothing wrong with that at all! If we ALL thought the same way and had the same theory, then we really wouldn't be going anywhere at all. So great job on thinkin outside the box!! :clap: I also found Cindy's statement puzzling. It's almost like Casey thinks this is some kind of game - she told her mom to think of all the things she's said since Caylee went missing and it'll all make sense. WHY NOT JUST COME OUT AND TELL HER WHAT THE TRUTH IS? Argh I'm so agitated with this case. I can't wait to hear the new phone call though - watching fox news now!

Thank you everyone! I am so glad that I found WS. You guys are more UP TO DATE than the news and I have someone I can "bounce" my theories off on . My bf thinks I am obsessed,.... first it was Martha Moxley, Laci Peterson, Brooke Bennett and now dear Caylee,... ok maybe I am a little obsessed! lol

If Casey was in touch with her daily, how come she didn't mention the car to GM? I guess she didn't leave enough clues, huh Cindy?

Hey! If losing her daughter wasn't a big enough deal to tell her family, do you really thin she cared about a stupid car?

A couple of drinks & you put that minor stuff out of your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911