Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://zerogossip.com/2008/07/29/ar...e-missing-girls-mom-grandparents-friends.aspx
found this link on another thread on this forum,.. He has a blog I guess,.. but
HE PLUGGED US!!!!! He must have saw someone say something about the June 9th date and he wrote:

"ETA: Special notice to the Websleuth Community: The below was lifted from the Helpfindcaylee.com website. I think we all now the June 9 date is suspect at best."

I think the poor child was probably od'd rather than died of the heat. Plus, think about alot of 20 somethings partyin' - one probably asks "so who's watchin' Caylee tonite?" and Casey - laughingly says - "Oh - she's with Zanny the nanny! hahahahahahah!" I bet I'm not far from the mark. Anyone else?

I wouldn't be surprised at all, if this is what happened :(
With the way this case is going, nothing is surprising me anymore.

I think this was a hint from Lee to Casey.... "I've spoken to pretty much everyone..." and.... Casey still doesn't have anything to say -

EXACTLY!!!

Right after he said that, her correct response would have been an anxious, "YOU SPOKE TO ZANEIDA FINALLY??!!!!", because, well, isn't that who we want to speak to to get the child back?

Damn idiot woman. Just tell them where that child is already.

Casey also isn't all that attractive and I imagine her personality sucks. I think she's too stupid to really know how to survive.

Sounds about right, it could have happened during nap time and she never woke up. Cindy's question about SWEAT bugs me.
I noticed that comment from Cindy the other night too. When my two were little (around Caylee's age) and they would sweat - their clothes, blankets, etc. would have "their own" smell. C'mon other moms out there - you know what I'm talking about - their pillows would "smell" like them - and each was different. So - maybe Cindy smelled Caylee's "smell" on something that had been in the trunk - which also goes along with my Zanny the nanny scenerio as well. - Casey would have sweated sleeping in that trunk - this is all just my opinion however.

Sounds about right, it could have happened during nap time and she never woke up. Cindy's question about SWEAT bugs me.
Only thing poking a hole in the xanax theory is there WAS actually a Zenaida Gonzalez who checked out the sawgrass apts. How would she know that? And then play off those words? I'm sorry, this little twit is just not that clever

i wish that they would give tony's phone number to casey. she seems to actually care about him, want to impress him. i'd like to hear that recorded conversation. Maybe him dumping her sorry behind would be enough to send her over the edge

She has it, maybe he does not want to talk.

That's another thing that bothers me -- that she seems to be completely fine with the fact that she is in jail. What?

Not a word about getting her out, nothing about how terrible it is in there -- the calls are so devoid of any emotion that one would expect of someone in jail.

Weird.

I have been thinking the same thing, quite odd for anyone in jail, especially when she is sitting in there waiting to post bail. It isn't like she has been convicted....yet.

Sadly, IMO the theory of "zanny" the nanny actually being a couple of Zanex given to the child and the child being put in the trunk while momma parties hardy might just be the real scenerio. People that go clubbing - those clubs don't really start "hoppin" until late - well after a small child's bedtime. So, she feeds Caylee the Zanex at home and Caylee innocently slumbers off - momma (not the brightest bulb in the lamp) rather than leave the poor child sleep in the apt - puts her in the trunk and proceeds to party. I think the poor child was probably od'd rather than died of the heat. Plus, think about alot of 20 somethings partyin' - one probably asks "so who's watchin' Caylee tonite?" and Casey - laughingly says - "Oh - she's with Zanny the nanny! hahahahahahah!" I bet I'm not far from the mark. Anyone else?

I have a really hard time believing that even one person, out of a bunch of 20-somethings, wouldn't speak up. I bet one of them had kids, was responsible, considered it abuse. What are the odds of all of those kids being sociopaths.

I mean, I'm a 20 something, I party occasionally, and if I EVER heard of such-

yikes.

Not all kids are like that...

The only problem with that theory, is that casey isn't high class;)

tee hee.
Well, she dresses like a party girl. Those clothes that she must have bought with mommie dearest cc's look expensive to me. But then I dress in jeans and stuff. I live in the mountains and have animals..including one friendly neighborhood six foot snake we named Harry.

Sadly, IMO the theory of "zanny" the nanny actually being a couple of Zanex given to the child and the child being put in the trunk while momma parties hardy might just be the real scenerio. People that go clubbing - those clubs don't really start "hoppin" until late - well after a small child's bedtime. So, she feeds Caylee the Zanex at home and Caylee innocently slumbers off - momma (not the brightest bulb in the lamp) rather than leave the poor child sleep in the apt - puts her in the trunk and proceeds to party. I think the poor child was probably od'd rather than died of the heat. Plus, think about alot of 20 somethings partyin' - one probably asks "so who's watchin' Caylee tonite?" and Casey - laughingly says - "Oh - she's with Zanny the nanny! hahahahahahah!" I bet I'm not far from the mark. Anyone else?
But which apartment? We know she stayed at Ricardo's and presumably spent at least some nights at Tony's. Everyone claims not to have seen Caylee - I think Amy couldn't even remember when she last saw the little girl.

Although, this scenario would work if she stashed Caylee in the trunk on the night she took off, June 16th (and assuming Jesse misheard Caylee on the phone a week later).

I don't remember seeing lots of pix of Casey out in the clubs on weeknights or shilling for any weeknight club events. She does seem to have gotten involved in some venture (w/Tony?) looking to put some kind of R&B group together, so maybe that's what she was doing on weeknights.

Only thing poking a hole in the xanax theory is there WAS actually a Zenaida Gonzalez who checked out the sawgrass apts. How would she know that? And then play off those words? I'm sorry, this little twit is just not that clever

Maybe she checked out an apt to and chatted up the mgr. LE has plenty undisclosed. Or she knew about the burglary of Gonzalez office in June.

Not sure but someone on here that is good with that might know. Does anyone remember where the pic is of her dancing with the other chick?????

There were pictures of her dancing with another girl in the blue dress, it just take it as her having a fun night out. She wants attention and what better way to get attention from the guys then dancing girl on girl. It is the cool thing now. Watch Paris and her crew.

I figure Casey lied to friends about having a nanny to make herself more grandiose, but the grandparents were the ones babysitting at night. Also, she may have been telling Cindy that she was working at times and had this babysitter in order to have an excuse why she didn't have enough money or needed to borrow even more. High cost of day care.

Thanks so much for answering.
I am just wondering who Caylee was with all those times she pretended to be working or was at the clubs. You can't take a child to the clubs. I wonder if she left Caylee in the trunk, maybe gave her something to make her sleep. If, If, Casey was doing drugs she might do something like that many times until one time the little girl doesn't wake up.

I've noticed how careful Lee has been in wording his questions. I've talled to people like that before, that have a chip on their shoulder, and the least little thing sets them off. He evidently has much experience in knowing NOT how to set her off.
I have a family member that lies and lies some more for no reason. You do learn what and what not to ask when you are trying to find out the truth. They will shut down asap if they think you are searching for the truth. It's the crazy trying to deal with this person.

The only reason I don't completely buy this theory is b/c up until june Casey and Caylee lived at home. And Casey had talked of Zanny for years, according to Cindy. If Casey had been drugging Caylee with Xanax, the GP would have known. A drugged child would display lots and lots of symptoms, even after the effects have worn off. I have used Xanax before for panic/anxiety and have remained groggy. I can't imagine how messed up a child would be...sluggish, cranky, tired, erratic, hyper, etc. etc.
Not if Casey "controlled" what she gave her - like a quarter of a pill or so. And Casey didn't party EVERY NIGHT - from what i can tell she was partying on the weekends - Fri and Sat - so it wasn't like she was feeding her the stuff every night.

The only reason I don't completely buy this theory is b/c up until june Casey and Caylee lived at home. And Casey had talked of Zanny for years, according to Cindy. If Casey had been drugging Caylee with Xanax, the GP would have known. A drugged child would display lots and lots of symptoms, even after the effects have worn off. I have used Xanax before for panic/anxiety and have remained groggy. I can't imagine how messed up a child would be...sluggish, cranky, tired, erratic, hyper, etc. etc.

It is true it would be quite noticable if a child was on Xanax, I've taken it in the past for temporay conditions and it knocks you out a whle. A child would really be affected.

Maybe she checked out an apt to and chatted up the mgr. LE has plenty undisclosed. Or she knew about the burglary of Gonzalez office in June.

Right, but my point is, to connect the name zenaida with xanax? and to have used the name for years? ive never heard casey say zanny, just her mom. I don't know. But keep throwing things back, this is how we come up with theories that work or don't!! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member