Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auntbaby: Your right and they start young on finding out about the ways on how to flush their systems of various narcotics. Usually its the marijuana though. Harder drugs are not as easy to mask.

Goodnight, everyone...hope you are all blessed with sweet dreams! :blowkiss:

Since the media is camped out at the Anthony's... wouldn't they have noticed someone going to install the special phone line?

Do we know if they don't already have a regular phone line?
They have a regular phone line as they previously provided the number for tips.

I assume the phone company will be the ones installing the line, or will it be LE techs? If it is the phone company I hope they get better service then we do in this area or Casey could be in jail for days, maybe weeks before they get around to it. :)

Since the media is camped out at the Anthony's... wouldn't they have noticed someone going to install the special phone line?

I believe it is just a regular landline phone without any features like caller id, call waiting, or an internet connection line. Also, most phone companies can just connect this line without actually going out to the property.

I could be wrong--anyone else?

I believe it is just a regular landline phone without any features like caller id, call waiting, or an internet connection line. Also, most phone companies can just connect this line without actually going out to the property.

I could be wrong--anyone else?

I think that would depend on whether they needed an extra "jack" or other equipment installed. With the technology it may be something they could just carry in but I really have no idea what is involved. If it is used to monitor her bracelet then it seems you would need some type of separate device.

Just heard on FoxOrlando on TV, Casey declined visit from her parents this morning. Nothing really new as far as her getting out yet, same old report. I have to go to bed, ugh, I haven't been able to sleep all night. This case is killing me~!~ I was going to take a walk down the street to her vigil, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess I have an aversion to Cindy--seeing her getting chauffered around and parading around the media all the time. I'm trying to work on my emotions, sometimes they get in the way of the facts.

Thanks all for your info. This board is WONDERFUL!

I think that would depend on whether they needed an extra "jack" or other equipment installed. With the technology it may be something they could just carry in but I really have no idea what is involved. If it is used to monitor her bracelet then it seems you would need some type of separate device.

I had a neighbor once who's kid had to be hooked up to one and it had to be it's own line. She was upset the phone company didn't get it hooked up in time and I had 2 lines and offered her the use of one one of mine, we lived next to each other in a apt complex. The line had to be run in their home and could not be used for anything else. That was about 7 yrs ago things probably have changed a bit since then. Maybe with all the wireless technology they can strap it on and stick an antenna in her ear?

As long as the GP's were providing over 60% of the support for Caylee they could claim her on their taxes, however Casey would also be able to file an Earned Income Credit with Casey, because I am sure she didn't have an substancial income.

Casey was un-employed IMO. Of course LE can always ask for an accounting of wage statements from the employer's. Wonder how she did her taxes to claim Caylee. Or if Cindy/George carried Caylee under taxes and health ins? In florida can a grandparent claim a grand child for either, if they do not have a court order for full custody?

Just heard on FoxOrlando on TV, Casey declined visit from her parents this morning. Nothing really new as far as her getting out yet, same old report. I have to go to bed, ugh, I haven't been able to sleep all night. This case is killing me~!~ I was going to take a walk down the street to her vigil, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess I have an aversion to Cindy--seeing her getting chauffered around and parading around the media all the time. I'm trying to work on my emotions, sometimes they get in the way of the facts.

Thanks all for your info. This board is WONDERFUL!

Don't know why she wouldn't want to see her parents... bail is being put up for her release... they will have direct access to her, then. Maybe she isn't going to accept the bail?

:seeya: hi everyone ! :)
Prayers & a rose :rose: for Caylee !
Hopefully Casey will not get out of jail :behindbar.
JMO

Its going to be interesting to see if Casey does in fact get bailed out. She has proven to be very uncooperative and from what I gathered, Tony Padilla will have several points that Casey must agree to before he posts bail.

Hi johnielee, and welcome to websleuths.

I'm kind of hoping Casey does get out. It's time to try something different. I don't really understand how it would produce results; but am willing for the bounty hunter to give it a shot!

Maybe they can serve up a decomposing pizza for Casey's first meal at home!

Hi johnielee, and welcome to websleuths.

I'm kind of hoping Casey does get out. It's time to try something different. I don't really understand how it would produce results; but am willing for the bounty hunter to give it a shot!

Maybe they can serve up a decomposing pizza for Casey's first meal at home!

hi liz & thanks for the welcome. :)

well i dont believe it will do any good for her to get out. nothings gonna make her fess up. i say, lock her butt up & throw away the key.

hi liz & thanks for the welcome. :)

well i dont believe it will do any good for her to get out. nothings gonna make her fess up. i say, lock her butt up & thow away the key.

YW! :) I understand where you're coming from. Most people probably feel 'that way. 'Been there and done that' for the last month and so far, nothing seems forthcoming.

I figure at home, IF she agrees to being bailed out, will be like a real torture chamber with Mom Cindy sitting on her day in and day out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap