Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to put my dear husband to bed, and then watch Nancy Grace and Greta, if I can stay awake long enough.

Will check in tomorrow to see if there is any new information.

Night, sleuther friends.
goodnight house mouse!:)

Going to put my dear husband to bed, and then watch Nancy Grace and Greta, if I can stay awake long enough.

Will check in tomorrow to see if there is any new information.

Night, sleuther friends.

Good night HouseMouse. God bless and see you tomorrow.

Just a thought, I doubt most clubs would let her in if the bouncers recognize her, they don't have to give you a reason and I doubt they would want the possible drama of somebody confronting her physically. Even if she makes it out with no new charges, she will have to start a whole new life in a place she won't be recognized and she will always have to question whether or not somebody will recognize her and she will have to move again. Just IMO.

F. moon the media from her bedroom window

ETA....we already saw THAT in her photobucket (shudders)

It doesn't appear Nancy is on. Right now, it is a live interview with Padillo outside of the Anthony's house. So no Nancy I guess?

It doesn't appear Nancy is on. Right now, it is a live interview with Padillo outside of the Anthony's house. So no Nancy I guess?

Pat LaLama is subbing for her. As a native Clevlander, the Browns are on and maybe that's what I need to get my mind off this crazy case!?!?:clap:

For those who remember last night's Renea in Jessie G's thread, she's back and posting.

I am still concerned that www.helpfindcaylee.com has been taken offline.

This is the first time since they put it up that it has been down this long.

I have seen other "HelpFind" websites appear and disappear as soon as the missing are located in one way or another.

Damn this interminable waiting!!

Blargh!!!
Here is the reistration information.
Registrant:
Mouseffects

300 W Main Street
Leesburg, Florida 34748
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HELPFINDCAYLEE.COM
Created on: 18-Jul-08
Expires on: 19-Jul-09
Last Updated on: 18-Jul-08

Administrative Contact:
Walton, Robert staff@mouseffects.com
Mouseffects
300 W Main Street
Leesburg, Florida 34748
United States
(352) 326-5990 Fax -- (352) 326-5980

Technical Contact:
Walton, Robert staff@mouseffects.com
Mouseffects
300 W Main Street
Leesburg, Florida 34748
United States
(352) 326-5990 Fax -- (352) 326-5980

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.MOUSERVER.COM
NS2.MOUSERVER.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Mousehouse has several companies, one of which is a hosting company.
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/mouseffects.net

My GUESS is that Mousehouse owns the domain name and was leasing to Lee, who has not paid the bill.

FYI

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

All this talk from the BH believing Caylee is alive, has me thinking about how long it would take a child of Caylee's age to forget her family. Maybe a Stockholm syndrome situation, or perhaps calling her by a different name confusing her, helping her along in forgetting her identity. Does that make any sense and if it does, is there anyone here that has any experience that would shed any light on this?

I realize this is general discussion not the 'Do you think Caylee is Alive' thread, that isn't what I am posting about, so I thought it would fall under general discussion.

Posted by Tony from the sticky thread where they are asking him questions.

As of now Casey will be released to her home with her parents and our people there. Mr. Baez is being very helpful in regards to meeting the conditions for the bail. Leonard has done 2 other missing child cases; 1 good the other the child was found dead. Casey will not be filmed whatsoever and will make no comments to the media. Leonard nor his associates are experts at mental health. They are using their life experiences to sift through the information to find the whereabouts of Caylee. We have not met with any law enforcement but we welcome any information we can give, receive, or share in locating Caylee. I have an important phone call, I will be back.

I dont know if people have been keeping up with the threads but just wanted to point out that Padilla has worked on missing child cases before. So this isnt his first. And I personally havent seen anything about the other 2 so i would assume he wasnt doing the others for publicity. I keep hearing people call him names and say he is here for money or 15 minutes of fame ect. Those same people praise Nancy and Greta and so on... You do realize Nancy and Greta Fox/CNN are making more money off this case than anybody? Its all about ratings with the media, not Caylee. While I dont doubt Nancy or Greta have a heart for Caylee. All im saying is we got Tony sharing info and answering posts on WS out of the kindness of his heart. And given the fact Leonard has assisted 2 other searches leads me to believe he may be the real thing. I realize people have the right to post whatever they want but i think Padillas deserve more credit then they are getting from here. Tell me this, is 15 minutes of fame not worth finding poor Caylee? I believe 100% he is gonna do what he can. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i respect that but it gets annoying catching up on posts throughout the day and a good percent is trash talk. Anyway carry on this is all Just My Opinion of course.

NG show is saying NO carseat was found? Including in the car?

So where did the "'she didn't die in the carseat, LE determined" come from hundreds and thousands of posts ago??????

OR
E. Keep calling TonE every two minutes because he won't answer his phone

Well assuming he's not in isolation and has caught wind of this possible pending release, I think the guy would do well to change his cell number (if he's not already) :crazy:

i cannot believe these parents want casey at home. how can they even look at her? i'd be so discusted! what really pisses me off is that LE is even considering letting her go back home after all the spin and lies these parents have thrown out there. i just don't get it. is it me or what here? if my daughter ever did anything like this i'd never want to see her again.

Posted by Tony from the sticky thread where they are asking him questions.

I dont know if people have been keeping up with the threads but just wanted to point out that Padilla has worked on missing child cases before. So this isnt his first. And I personally havent seen anything about the other 2 so i would assume he wasnt doing the others for publicity. I keep hearing people call him names and say he is here for money or 15 minutes of fame ect. Those same people praise Nancy and Greta and so on... You do realize Nancy and Greta Fox/CNN are making more money off this case than anybody? Its all about ratings with the media, not Caylee. While I dont doubt Nancy or Greta have a heart for Caylee. All im saying is we got Tony sharing info and answering posts on WS out of the kindness of his heart. And given the fact Leonard has assisted 2 other searches leads me to believe he may be the real thing. I realize people have the right to post whatever they want but i think Padillas deserve more credit then they are getting from here. Tell me this, is 15 minutes of fame not worth finding poor Caylee? I believe 100% he is gonna do what he can. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i respect that but it gets annoying catching up on posts throughout the day and a good percent is trash talk. Anyway carry on this is all Just My Opinion of course.

I agree with you 100%!!! Let me also add in there if Casey commits suicide NG and Greta will drop this case like a hot potato and move on to another juicy case, because all they are interested in is bashing Casey and getting the ratings. NG is ruthless and her national enquirer attitude and mentality will bury her one day. Elizabeth Smart put Nancy in her place and I was like bravo Elizabeth.

Do her nails, feel HUMAN again. Right-O

I am imagining Casey's personal diary:
Dude! It's like soo cool to be back at home but it sucks too. Mom is being just super. She knows I can't go out so she call the Tattoos to Go Van and I'm gonna get a new tramp stamp. It's gonna say, "I just wanna put my past behind me" right above my crack. Dad is just being a jack right now. He's like blamming me for stuff like losing his job. Lee, I don't wanna see him ever again. He got all freakin' on my azz about trust and crap like that.

I asked mom about Caylee's party. Sure I'm late but I wanna have one even though Caylee is still with Zanny at the beach or whatever. I'm going to keep the party small, just two keggers and some Grey Goose to class it up.
I'm kinda bummed that Tony hasn't called, I thought I was special, we were together for three whole weeks! Well I'll show him, no more girl on girl action at FuSian for his amusement.
I have this stupid ankle thing that has to be hooked up to the house phone. How bogus is that? Like what, the po-lice can't hook it up to a cell phone so I can check in at work and look for Caylee? They took my internets too! I'm totally pissed about that, how am I going to check in with my peeps?
Well diary, I still have you. You will keep my secrets, right? Love, Casey.

i cannot believe these parents want casey at home. how can they even look at her? i'd be so discusted! what really pisses me off is that LE is even considering letting her go back home after all the spin and lies these parents have thrown out there. i just don't get it. is it me or what here? if my daughter ever did anything like this i'd never want to see her again.

I wouldn't want her back in my house, because I would be afraid of her. Just the thought that she harmed or worse would make me wonder what else she could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME