Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIMom, to answer your question to me from the last thread..

Yeah, that's entirely possible! There is so much stuff being said it's hard to remember what is fact.

IMO, the boyfriend has alot more to do with this than we may know. Which would explain why he has been so media...evasive. And why she wanted to speak with him so badly.

yeppers- and as badly as I want to hear more from him than the small snipets we've been tossed, I also hope he can help shine a light re: where Caylee is...same thing for the pal Amy...

[/QUOTE]
Agreed - that 's why I was interested in seeing/hearing from someone who had any info. on the stats when you've got 2 dogs alerting...I'm imagining it's a higher success rate, but how much higher...CUPPY?[/QUOTE] Sorry Im a little slow:)lol It would make it closer to 100% tile. Its also better for LE cases if two dogs hit On the same area:)

His job is getting press coverage, and at that I must say he is pretty good. The rest of it, pure BS in my opinion. I am not sure he has any real intentions of getting her out, but am torn because it would be such good coverage for him. Though not getting anything out of her might damage this "crime solver" routine he has added on to being a bondsman.

He certainly wasn't motivated enough to get paperwork in by 9AM. I've always said it's easy to offer up money when you don't have to spend it. I won't be shocked to see him at the end of the week conveniently have a reason to not be able to post bond and skiddadle back on home. He said from the beginning it's a win-win situation for him.

According to LE, Tony has cooperated with them, given sworn statements, and may know way more than we are privy to. And I say good for him if he is helping this investigation. God knows his former gf has not!

LE has been saying the same thing about the grandparents it doesn't stop people from assuming things about them either..

Right.. and prolly if he talked, somebody would say he should be quiet. I respect the fact he is injecting himself into the public. (That is not to say that I wouldn't like to hear what he has to offer....:D )

I agree Tracey (btw, great name!!). I too, trust him more because he has held his thoughts and are giving them to LE. He looks like he wants to help for all the right reasons, not media publicity. And maybe he is so embarrassed she ever was his gf!

yeppers- and as badly as I want to hear more from him than the small snipets we've been tossed, I also hope he can help shine a light re: where Caylee is...same thing for the pal Amy...

My personal opinion is that we won;t. He wouldn;t want to incriminate himself. And having knowledge of where Caylee is and not saying until now would definitely be suspicious, if not obstruction at the very least?

I would be media evasive too. You see how he got treated while eating lunch? He has been cooperating with LE as they have stated. Thats the only people he needs to answer to IMO.
He could have headed that off had he controlled Craig Rivera and crew better, which he understandably didn't know how to do.

Had he stopped outside the restaurant and given his "I can't comment" statements to Craig there (who was after all just looking for a B-roll soundbite), they wouldn't have done a Mike Wallace a la 60 Minutes and followed him into the restaurant.

For the bailbonds skeptics....
http://www.familybailbonds.com/resources/bailrevoked.html
Bail is a Constitutional right – staying out on bail is not. The right to bail allows the defendant to continue with their normal life, work and family while preparing for the case. Without bail, “innocent until proven guilty” would mean nothing. With bail amounts in California regularly set at $20,000 and up, when someone gets arrested, they usually turn to a bail bondsman to get them out of jail. At a fee of 10% of the full bail amount, the price of freedom is affordable for most people. Innocent or guilty, get arrested, pay the bondsman and you’re free to go where you want, when you want, and do what you want – at least until your Court date.

Not so fast. There's no such thing as absolute freedom when someone is out on bail. Courts set requirements (called "terms of release") when a defendant is released on bail. The bail bond contract may impose additional requirements. If a defendant doesn’t follow the terms of his release, the bail bondsman can – and will – revoke the bail and return the person to jail.

The defendant loses a lot when that happens: his freedom, the bail bond fee, and possibly the opportunity to be released on bail in the future.

LE has been saying the same thing about the grandparents it doesn't stop people from assuming things about them either..

True that they said that a few times. But remember I think it was last week, when George came from a visit with Casey and started blabbering about how he now knew that Caylee was safe, etc. etc.

They LE held a press conference telling everyone to listen to nothing that is not stated by them.

They have said nice things about them because, in my opionion, they somehow feel sorry for them, and they want to remain close to them to get more info.

JMO

IMO, the boyfriend has alot more to do with this than we may know. Which would explain why he has been so media...evasive. And why she wanted to speak with him so badly.

Or maybe he was swept into this due to a casual relationship, and has no desire to be in the media spotlight. Just because he dated Casey doesnt mean he owes the public, by way of the media any explanations.

My understanding is he has been forthcoming with LE, which is the only group of people he should be sepeaking to, rather than muddying the waters like all the other characters in this sad story.

Okay everyone please forgive me but I just can't resist.

Here's my theory. Drew Peterson flew to Florida and napped Caylee in order to get the media off his doorstep.

Okay turning my sarcasm off.

:Banane09::Banane09::Banane09:
Too funny! We need that. Thanks! :)

True but unfortunately the Anthonys have been caught up in many lies trying to vindicate their beloved daughter. I believe they are cooperating with LE but are doing anything they can to vindicate Casey through the media.

According to what Padilla said in one of his media events, yesterday. Casey may have handed off Caylee to a friend. One of maybe 5-6 people. She's trying to protect her friend. Even though the friend took off with Caylee.

So....I wonder if Cindy wants to revise her "Mother of the year" chirp about Casey and change it to "Friend of the year"?

I agree Tracey (btw, great name!!). I too, trust him more because he has held his thoughts and are giving them to LE. He looks like he wants to help for all the right reasons, not media publicity. And maybe he is so embarrassed she ever was his gf!

I can only imagine how it would feel to have been misled like that by someone you were really starting to care about. Talk about a blow!

BTW, I noticed you have a great name also!

Agreed - that 's why I was interested in seeing/hearing from someone who had any info. on the stats when you've got 2 dogs alerting...I'm imagining it's a higher success rate, but how much higher...CUPPY?[/QUOTE] Sorry Im a little slow:)lol It would make it closer to 100% tile. Its also better for LE cases if two dogs hit On the same area:)[/QUOTE]

that's what I thought, but couldn't get a substantive response from anyone on here who really knew what they were talking about. THANKS!

According to what Padilla said in one of his media events, yesterday. Casey may have handed off Caylee to a friend. One of maybe 5-6 people. She's trying to protect her friend. Even though the friend took off with Caylee.

So....I wonder if Cindy wants to revise her "Mother of the year" chirp about Casey and change it to "Friend of the year"?

:clap::clap::clap:

Or maybe he was swept into this due to a casual relationship, and has no desire to be in the media spotlight. Just because he dated Casey doesnt mean he owes the public, by way of the media any explanations.

My understanding is he has been forthcoming with LE, which is the only group of people he should be sepeaking to, rather than muddying the waters like all the other characters in this sad story.

Wouldn't one naturally question the psychology of one who would willingly enter into a relationship with one of Casey's profile though? Like usually attracts like IMO. If Casey's lifestyle really was as portrayed, anyone she dated most likely would have a similar lifestyle, which would bring THEIR actions and behaviors into question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor